Australia

Should I move to Australia? What is the social degeneracy like? It seems like most of the leftward tilt in the country is in the economic direction, with things like universal health care, and on social issues things are more conservative with the exception of guns (i.e. gay marriage isn't legal).

Also, does anyone have the meme that is like the one in this post but of an australian guy? Thanks.

If labor wins, they'll force faggot marriage on us without a referendum, because apparently a referendum would drive the poofs to suicide.

The housing market is gutter trash shit and ridiculously expensive, also flooded with chinks.

Stay away from Sydney, it's full of Muslims and chingchongs and gooks

How are things in Tasmania? Recently got in touch with an old friend of mine who moved over there and she said things are nice there.

Economy is shit at the moment but is the same everywhere else too, until the next war at least.
Instead of negros we have asians, but its cool because they dont constantly try to sabotage the country for gibs. If anything, non-muslim immigrants are more concerned with Australia's society that the average anglo.
Whether you should move here depends a lot on what you plan do eg study, work, etc and if there is a demand for your skill set.
Also, consider which city is more appealing and the job market. Tasmania is remote and doesnt have significant industry. WA and QLD have the largest industry and resources if you want something in that field.
People that earn over 100k pa generally vote for our more conservative parties but they don't seem to understand the impending trouble with islam and think of it as 'not our problem'.
A lot of the social degeneracy is contained within the University but it leaks into daily life with social media and MSM.
Western Australia is a lot like California minus the earthquakes in terms of setting.

Also, about guns, in Australia its just 1000x harder to license them so most people cbf but you can get practically anything you can get in the US. Bolt-action rifles and double barrel shotguns are piss easy to license but semi-auto are far harder. To get a HK417 for example, you would need to be paid by farm and station(ranch) owners to destroy vermin, so it would have to be your occupation, but still technically feasable.
Also note, Australia, especially Western Australia, is expensive. During cyclone season a kilo of bananas goes for $25.

No funs Burger, also we're kinda full atm m8

>Should I move to Australia?

No. Fuck off, we're full.

>USA ID
>Probably shitskin
Sure! what country wouldn't love some cultural enrichment

Agree with this.

Tasmania is the kind of place you might own a holiday house or perhaps spend a year or so in. It's not really a place for a career unless you're into boats. But it's pretty isolated if you're into that sort of thing, not sure what the politics is like there but I imagine it would be mostly hippie tier in some areas.

No guns 'ere mate, fuck off.

Tasmania has the highest median age at 40.4yrs (2011), and the general trend is older people vote conservative. Most of the younger Tasmanians move state for jobs and don't come back. I haven't been there yet but it seems pretty /comfy/. Its very different from my state (WA).

Here is some OC...

>During cyclone season a kilo of bananas goes for $25
the fucking hell
I pay $1-$1.5 for a kilo
wtf

1kg of potatoes costs less than $0.5 in Poland

Potatoes range from $1.5-$8 per kg here. I usually pay $4.

Google 'Western Australian potato wars'. A potato farmer was in legal trouble for growing 'too many' potatoes and selling them cheaper than competitors.

Why do you have "potato quotas"? What's the point of this?

> Potato growers give Mark McGowan a roasting after case abandoned against Tony Galati, who was sued for exceeding his potato quota

Australia is riddled with monopolies and oligopolies eg Coles and Woolworths.
Big supermarket chains got angry because he opened his own supermarket to sell cheap food so they took him to court. As for the quotas, anything that can turn a profit in Australia is heavily regulated by the government so some fat fucker can line his pockets.

And I thought that the "milk quotas" imposed by the EU are bad, while you did it ((on your own)). Fuck communism, really.

Australia is weird like that. It is practically communism for low and middle class but capitalism for upper class.

Our income tax is designed to keep it that way.

Rough example
On $55,000 you pay $8,000 tax
On $100,000 you pay $27,000 tax
On $150,000 you pay $46,000 tax
On $200,000 you pay $68,000 tax
On $250,000 you pay $92,000 tax
On $300,000 you pay $117,000 tax

The more you earn, the more they fuck your asshole. If you are 'lucky' enough to be in the +$180,000 tax bracket, the only way to reduce tax legally is to purchase multiple businesses and properties.

Yeah, you should move here coz Aussies like laughing at how retarded Muricans are.
Also, Australia is more pro-gay than America, but the major parties are both scared of losing a handful of Christian votes so keep delaying the passing of marriage equality laws.

damn, that's fucked up
in Poland if you earn less than $25k/year you pay 18% of this, if you earn more -> 32%

I mean 18%/32% of the income

Day of the Leaf-blower when?

The Canadian-Australian alliance is coming -- just as soon as we can find some suitably virile leadership.

Thats actually more than I expected in Poland.
How well are engineers paid there?

No we're being flooded with Chinks and their not your le qt kpop Asians are based type of Chinks.
Asians are only seen as good in western countries because most of Sup Forums doesn't live around a lot of them, their just as bad as other non whites so protect your own country first

tldr stay in the US we're shit too protect the white Americans stop white flight

Depends on your profession, but in IT sector, if you are pretty good you can easily make $2k-2.5k/month after taxes and this is very, very comfy

Did you fail your engineering exam because it was scaled up due to Asian students or something?

Asians
>cause no crime
>hard working as fuck
>non-degenerate
>create businesses and employment
>hate left-wing politics
>intelligent
>many are deeply religious

That pretty good. In my country in the balkans (i wont say which so i dont start a thread war) the highest payed engineers get about $1.5k a month. Here in Australia, if you work in the oil/gas industry it an easily exceed $1.5k per day. But then again, life is expensive here.

Electronics must be dirt cheap for you, though

They should be the same as everywhere else in the world but we pay a bit extra because we are pretty isolated.

and because deliberately undercutting your competitors will make the government ruin your life. i'm curious to see what will happen to amazon when they come here.

fuck off seppo, we're full.

this

As a Euro that has experience living in Australia I can tell you that the general social degeneracy is pretty high down under but it always has been and it´s the good kind (bogans). Leftism on the other hand is more a city thing (Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney.. not so much Perth in my opinion) and of course also prevalent around the "hippie belt" in northern, coastal NSW (Byron Bay etc.). Generally speaking the further you move north the more people become right wing, outspoken and hard. Up to a point where it gets "wild-westish" and even unsafe (Darwin, NT). All in all >non-city< Australia gives me a feel somewhere in between working class England and rural Montana.