It's hard to believe everyone is here arguing politics , when my biggest worry is my attractions to little girls...

It's hard to believe everyone is here arguing politics , when my biggest worry is my attractions to little girls. I wouldn't call it pedophilia ( I don't want to it has a negative stimga ) but I just can't help the thoughts. Day in an day out I fantasize of what could be...that's not wrong , is it? I only sometimes get aroused in public ..

kys

Did you even read my post? I deserve a bit more sympathy .

>my biggest worry is my attractions to little girls.
Why would you be worried about something normal and good?

it does not feel normal...my friends were not too happy about it.

You have my sympathy but it would still be better if you were dead.

Be greater than a GOD

Control your story

dear FBI I only clicked this thread to see the flag
pls no bully

>my friends were not too happy about it.
Because you're obviously a sperg who doesn't know how to properly present factually correct opinions

I know in a way it would be but..I think I can sorta control myself. I can resist touching myself when little kids( girls) are near

How the fuck do you properly tell your well adjusted "normie " friends that 2nd graders turn you on??

it's suicide time

pls kys

Into the oven you go.

Seriously dude just go to Sup Forums is for politics.

calm down, it's normal. literally the only thing making you think it isn't is heavily ingrained christian culture.

it's been proven that men find women age 12-14 the most attractive on average without associated age information.

Go on the offensive. "You'd really prefer Elle Fanning now over her in 05? Don't lie, mate". Take it to being about how they have shit taste because they don't like little girls.

Asking your elite buddies whether they prefer grade schooler or middle schooler doesn't count as proof, John Podesta.

Never say this to a brazilian guy, you might get killed on the spot.
Personaly, I would not kill you, but I would give you a good beating and smash your balls, so that I garantee you will never rape little girls.

Remember: niggers solve things with violence. Be careful.

i personally have talked to victims of this kind of abuse and trust me your fantasy's and reality is different. it will hurt children. i hope what you say is not true ,but just try to stick with adult woman

By the way, this is not political. You do not deserve sympathy. Stay away from children.

Ya think yer haugt shit, dontcha?

>Never say this to a brazilian guy

You know your shithole is one of the top countries for child prostitution right?

>It's hard to believe everyone is here arguing politics
>Goes to board designated for politics

Pedophilia isn't even your worst problem. Reading is.

>>>/fuckoff/

You're mentally ill, and I would generally suppress these urges as much as possible. Contain your urges or isolate yourself, don't damage children. I would turn to the light of God for help.

I've been watching through Cardcaptor Sakura again, the original staff is so much cooler and more iconic than the later one. The other one feels so generic.
>victims of this kind of abuse
Like what? There's a difference between actual abuse and a good loving relationship.

With God, all things are possible.

But if it doesn't happen, give a crowd of angry fathers some stout hickory sticks and OP's home address.

>talking about things you haven't researched whatsoever
I'd feel embarrassed.

I agree, though the moment of the staff transformation was dope as fuck.

Get help

I'm going to give you a serious answer to your problem. Just in case you really want to help. Feeling guilty for your feelings won't solve them. Suppressing them won't solve them. This does not advocate them. They are horrible feelings to have, and you're at danger of ruining another life and damaging your spirit further. I suggest you study mindfulness. And practice meditation DAILY. Focus on the energy inside your body that is arising and give it material properties. Find it's location in your body, give it a shape, give it a color, and focus on that daily. The more you resist this feeling, the more it will grow and succumb you. You must spend time alone practicing surrendering to it, so that you won't be a danger to someone else. This will take work and patience, but if you truly want to save your soul, you must start this now.

I read somewhere, no sure where sorry, but most of the time the kid do not suffer a significant trauma by the molester itself, instead the trauma is created when the kids is confronted and is told that the person that love them is basically a monster and never really loved them.

In principle is right, but the kid doesn't know that, they knew they were playing a "grown up" game and if the abuse is too early in life, its too normal for them is as common as a shower. Wrong yes, but in their eyes its normal.

For example; this girl that was abused but she enjoy sucking dick, like really enjoy that... she even offer suck the dick of the psychologist. She then was told that that was totally wrong and that she was a victim of abuse in that point the girl simply broke.

Not really trying to make a point or argument justifying some kind of abuse, but its an interesting point.

i know that feel OP. If you're not shitposting, you need to come to terms about it with yourself. there's nothing wrong with fantasizing about little qt's as long as you don't act on it.

>I read somewhere

Stop reading. It's not helping.

>a westerner wantig to rape toddlers

this is why the west needs diversity. its honestly a human alternative to just genocide