Knowledge bomb: anon5 is a virgin larping faggot. Proofs

Knowledge bomb: anon5 is a virgin larping faggot. Proofs.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/scr1nrusher/
twitter.com/scr1nrusher?lang=en
reddit.com/user/Scrinrusher
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116519652/#116519652
ashemaletube.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/scr1nrusher/

twitter.com/scr1nrusher?lang=en

reddit.com/user/Scrinrusher

So you are basing this theory on nothing more than this guy directing people to an Anon5 post?
Is there anything else?

>anon5 is an AI larping as Frank

You've provided the same amount of evidence as OP for his claim.
With equal amounts of evidence for both theories, I am forced to go with my gut instinct, which is that your theory is the correct one.
Confirmed, anon5 is a Larping AI.

Exact same tone to his posts as A5.

Same interests, conservative controlled opposition tinfoilers who never name the jew.

And the name Slauenwhite, if real that's got to be a jewish namechange. Digits confirm user 5 is crypto jew.

he's actually provided far more evidence than anon5 ever does.

he's always been a larping faggot. Just look at the way he writes/spells. Surely an insider with such vast knowledge would be able to spell and know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'

good work op...

Based toothpaste exposing this faggot LARPer.

Bump, the nu/pol/ redditors need to see this

GIGA BUMP. I knew this guy was a fake ass faggot attention whore from the beginning. Maybe this will finally stop him

I like this-didn't even need proof

Anon5 is one of those fucks that understand fantasy sci-fi and is well versed in internet conspiracy, kindve. He knows a lot about a little. When your "knowledge" is vague and broad you can apply it to almost anything. He never actually reveals information, at first I thought his threads were good to just point me in directions of "research/wasting time" but I got pissed after a couple threads because he talks a big game but he's really a fucking idiot. I hate Sam Harris, did I mention that?

Oh god it looks like it might be true. I turned down a decent job in London because of this guy's London Bridges falling down thing...

>reddit spacing
go away frank

you shills dont want this information to get out

shills are out early today

close but keep digging

check out one of my previous hundred threads

ur on the right track

Are you being...honest? Should probably sue Peabody faggot for lost wages. I'm kindve from out there. People who live there with his name that look like him, don't know anything more than we do. I know that much.

dig into my old threads

Perfect-well done. This is why people want to air him out so badly. Continuously calling skeptics out as shills-you don't call regulars shills-it's not a compliment here

Who?

Well one thing is for sure I'm never listening to his bullshit again. Giant creatures turning into continents, that was when I seriously started doubting his shtick.

>ever being fooled by this clownshoes nigger

gradually.. ive begun to hate Sup Forums

This thread is great-I saved everything-beautiful memes to be made from this. Hopefully this makes it to the daytime crew. Repost this thread tomorrow OP

Yeah well you live and learn. Was believable based on the state of London these days.

i guess when you're smart it's easy to spot the dumb niggers because they avoid talking to you. here's my trick

Ask a question you know the answer to. If he can't answer it, he's bluffing.

100% success rate. This is basic shit to avoid getting deceived in this world.

How is he even going to dispute this?

Who is he?

he's this chubby autist

>single
I wonder why

Who

Here's more cringe lads

Those are his first threads. You can obviously see that this guy has issues

He also only has 2 friends on Faceberg. I feel sorry for the cunt. Bet he never makes a thread on here again after he sees this one.

good work OP. gas all larping disinfo cucks

Tips for identifying an actual "insider" of any sort of political significance:
1) They don't have the spelling and grammar of a toddler
2) They don't have down syndrome
3) They don't call people names
4) They make their point, optionally answer a few questions and leave

Haha so when people ask him where he gets his info and he says people, places, chatter, he actually means reddit and jewtube conspiracy vids.

You're being really mean and it's rude.

you're all on the database now

Fuck you toothpaste.
I will push your shit in and make you repent for being a SeeEyeAyoa liddel bitch.

spooby

>having faceberg in 0 + 2017.
My only friends are Mrs user, my dog Boris, and my old dissertation advisor.
What threads did this guy make?

Does he keep the flesh eating beetles in his belly? There must be a lot of them.

if you think that's garbage. wait until you see how hard anon5 shills for (((israel))).

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116519652/#116519652

he said that the twin towers were taken down by a nuke, and that the israelis were the real heroes of 9/11.

He looks lonely, and pretty miserable. Why don't you be his mate?

I think his jew allegiance was literally the first and only thing I tested his dumb ass with.

It was so easy.

eat my previous threads

I'd be worried he'd be audibly wanking on the phone if he rang up for a chat.

guys, lets dump this info into the next xnowledge bowb thread and see what he says, lets larp as the real Illuminati and play his game, drop some clues such as "how was Salem university?" and "I see you like command and conquer?"

All you'l get is
>"You guys are really obvious at this point"
Fatty has self control (except when it comes to eating).

>PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:
ashemaletube.com

>Anon5
>literally a fat Larping Jew

dig into my leftovers

kek, will come up with something in his next threads, he truly was a master at larping, I think this victoryofthelight,or as I like to call him the victoryoflarp guy is going to be the bigger larper
lol

Craddick (Disobedient media guy) is a shill too, you can see him in the kb threads. He's literally mining 4 chan to plough out his own confirmation bias and sell it as ((journalism)).

VOTL has some credibility to him. He called the Seth Rich "reopening" two days in advance and he tweeted evidence of Comey's corruption at Trump, Putin, and Hillary the morning comet got fired.

but then he goes on about reptilians and aliens and other types of creatures coming down to Earth, he believes he's a starchild - basically a pleiadian spirit reborn in a human body, one of the 144000 other agents of "light", he says disclosure is 'imminent', just wait, he will dissapear and nothing will happen

He's not fat, he's skinny-fat.

I always knew that and lampposted his threads

There's more than one user. We'll wait and see. He also revealed a slanderous CNN story that he got from a CNN source ~14 hours before it was posted.

Pretty sure that means he's bonkers.
That's an interesting thing that happens with some people that have no achievements they're proud of, they start making up things.

interesting
many of them are, the human brain can do strange things

Do you know anything about FinanceAnon? I was in an Anon5 thread and he called Financeanon a shill so that just raises his credibility in my eyes.

I can't wait for his next thread. He's going to sperg out and start threatening to take people's spinal fluid again.

yeah his posts seem to lack human feelings

go find cure for cancer or something you retard larper ai or tys (terminate yourself)

never heard of FinanceAnon, but he calls many a shill though, I wonder though if Anon5 posts from multiple proxies, wasn't there that jewish kid Goldberg or something that larped as both a terrorist, a white nationalist, and someone else? I think Anon5 does the same

its going to be great, the nuclear knowledgebomb

Want to know something interesting? A Jew was one of the first people to make those high quality Ben Garrison edits. Blew my fucking mind

Look at the fucker. He's autistic as fuck.

kek, that truly is out of this world

I always hated that faggot pyramid guy.

Well tune in to his next thread if you want to see him burn.

How do I recognise his threads?

He uses the same pic as OP.

Looking forward to it. Hope he doesn't run away with his tail between his legs.

user is always a faggot

At first he'll try 'You guys are really obvious' 'You are all on the database' 'Shills are pathetic' but with all the evidence we have he'll start to rage. Make sure people mention Planetside 2 and keep asking him about it.

>xnowledge
learn to spell you fuking retard

Hahaha

Great for a skinny fat physique

I see he takes his own advice about looking after your body and being strong.

Well, he wasn't wrong

WEW

Why go through all this trouble to hate on anon5? You can always just call him a faggot and be done with it.

follow the money between heinz and cheerios

you're on the right track

everything starts with a balanced breakfast

Looks exactly like me. My phone, my room even.

Because he deserves it.

Is that what he says?

I bet you're the kinda guy that replies to bait and slide threads

they found his identity, he's a confirmed larp now 100%, before it was uncertain since some things he said made sense and sometimes happened by pure coincidence
>fuking
learn to spell

Yeah he preaches about healthy eating and avoiding junk food.

I bet you're the kind of guy who sits on a buttplug and sings Mary had a little lamb

It's almost like how closet gays are fervently against gays and always preach against it, despite sucking cock secretly.

>confirmed larp now 100%
Pretty sure he's not larping and believes what he says, most of it anyway.

Anon5 was waking us all up and the CIA had to doxx him to stop him. They unmasked him and made the evidence vague enough so it looks like any pol tard could have found him. We know the CIA posts on pol. Careful pol don't let CIA shills tell you that Anon5 is LARPer. He's legit.

>disinfo 5 isnt a larper
yeah ok frank

Damn son you really got me there

>reddit spacing
You have to go back

Is this the face of a top level insider?

Knock it off