This is now the leader of the Western World

This is now the leader of the Western World.

Prove me wrong.

There is no ONE leader of the West. It's not a fucking empire

It will be Merkels empire soon
Her empire of dirt

Maybe for Eurotrash.

She don't mean shit anywhere else.

She is just a puppet of the Rootchilds, sorry

You mean mud in her case

American ignorance is hilarious

Caliphates aren't Western

can't tell if just trying to troll Sup Forums with low quality bait, or if trying to slide

either way, anyone thinking of posting itt, please understand how fruitless this argument will become if you bump this thread. Gook, please accept some of those Janitor apps my man, the shills are getting out of control

lol, I post one image and 12 words and you have a paranoid honkout.
But my challenge still stands. Prove me wrong.

Fuck your (((Western))) values JIDF.
This cunt is just an AntiFa state (((democracy))) whore created by the lying Jewish press to try and destroy the White homelands.
Without the American military to hide behind she would be getting raped by Russian tankys within a day or two max.
Her degenerate nigger loving bullshit is fuelling the NatSoc revival though, so keep it coming Angie.

Hegemonic, ponzies schemes, destructive, destabilizing, economic war monger, gun/war machine seller and profiteer, blind to all politics and their consequences save local, privatizes profits while demanding socialization of losses, turns nations into vassal states, politicizes non political bodies when it benefits...

you know, I think you migh- WAIT A SECOND. Wheres your oversized military boot stomping on nations that don't "comply"? Nice try Germany, we're still in control.

How can she be the leader of the Western World if she leads the Middle East?

lol I post 1 image and 12 words and you have a paranoid honkout.

But my challenge still stands. Prove me wrong.

Not really, no
I'm sorry kraut, it's been your choice all along, and you chose wrong

>commie ex-stasi snitch is the leader of the free world

seems about right

Bitch is flashing the (((Illuminati))) hand-sign.

>This is now the leader of the (((((Western))))) World.
fify

There's nothing to prove wrong or right, the idea of a "Leader of the western world" implies Angela controls anything outside her tyranny of the EU

mind you, that's the reason Nigel Farage tried very hard to pull the UK out of the EU.

Not an argument, Brockpuppet.

This word "leadership" you faggots keep using, I'm not sure you know what it means.

She doesn't speak fluent English

If it means she flooded Europe with Jihdaists. Then yes, she is the leader.

she is the unelected leader of bloated, shitting itself europe. she is not the leader of the USA, and that's a great thing. good luck eurotards.

>leader of the western world
Lmao. It's exactly what Hitler wanted. Except it's some old fat bitch who likes black cock. Europe is done...

A woman can't lead.

Germany is middle east