ITT We Debunk Jewish Lies

I'll start:
(((Social))) sciences are hardly scientific. Psychiatry, psychology, and similar fields are designed to do one thing: make money — lots of money. Name one undisputed breakthrough in scientific research brought about by the field of psychology, just one.... It's hard not to find something that doesn't have intense criticism from other respectable fields of science like neurology or biology. The experiments that end up shaping these psychiatric fields, and the DSM which categorizes mental illness, are mostly unreplicatable, poorly designed studies with dodgy methodology. This isn't to say people can't become mentally unstable: people get sad, people hurt, people go through trauma. Humans are emotional creatures, but the extent to which our emotions are being played on and exploited for monetary gain is a crime.

Take the supposed Jewish IQ meme I see thrown around a lot here. Sure, google "highest IQ races" or something similar and you'll find Ashkenazi Jew at the top. Must be a (((coincidence))) right? Well that's because it is. If something smells funny it's probably rotten. Post more redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/09/science/ashkenazi-origins-may-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html
haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.551825
nytimes
archive.is/kd9F0
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related on IQ.

A lot of this is a joke but there's still some highly questionable material here.

Fucked up. I don't have any doubts they are into Satanic shit. Even an atheist would have to agree they are evil people. Good post.

Not surprising considering we are "not human" according to their scripture.

Fox News is controlled opposition.

>mfw Jews are literal retards

They are

consider the idea that carriers of sickle cell anemia are better protected from malaria. notice how most of those Ashkenazim diseases affect the nervous system?

So Jews were, for once in their parasitic lives, forced to work manual labor and they likened it to six gorillion of them getting murdered? All because they had to do a bit of physical labor like us goyim? Jesus christ they are pathetic.

Seems like they have a higher propensity for disease because of intermarrying so much? Their genes are literally fucked.
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

>I don't always deceive goyim

Typical jewish deception

that may be, but I was trying to address the IQ issue.

jews have avg iq, but iq tests are extremely like torah studies, so most of us would naturally do better since we have to practice it since age 6

ultimate jewish trick debunked

20% muslim
many "jews" are niggers who got citizenship because the most influential admor of his time felt like declaring them jews

this really brings us down, we are pretty avg iq.

Lol you moron that's one of the reasons they're smarter, I remember that they have some weird neuronal branching or some shit, for instance look up torsion dystonia and IQ

I think it's obvious why they would inflate their scores.
So are the tests unreliable or are you guys just not all that smart? It's no different over here. We are a nation of mutts, so IQ scores are wildly variable; the same argument can be said of our results.

Yeah. thats what I was alluding to.

That assumes that they were the ones who conducted the IQ tests.

That triggers the autistic in me.

They're obviously smart don't delude yourself, chess isn't a Jewish conspiracy (they've got around 50% of the top chess players of all time, being 0.2% of the population - insane).

That being said, it doesn't contradict anti semitism - Jews may have Einstein, but they'd never even be able to have Beethoven.

could you lower the res on that some?

Well my whole point ITT being that IQ and related (((sciences))) based on flimsy research and lousy practices. Psychology and psychiatry are hardly settled, hard science.
IQ is most likely a poor predictor of overall intelligence.

But it isn't, it's by far the best indicator there is. You wouldn't be saying this about us having higher IQs than Blacks.

IQ = pattern recognition, but NOT creativity.

I don't buy it.

I accept Ashkenazi jews are smart but two things:

1) If test measured 'intelligence(s)' are largely genetic, thrn perhaps so is dishonesty, ethnocentrism, greed etc

2) its not Sephardic or Mizrahi jews who test below Europeans abd Asians - only the mostly European 'Ashkenazim'

mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/09/science/ashkenazi-origins-may-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html

haaretz.com/jewish/news/.premium-1.551825

Also bear in mind that there are still by raw numbers far more Euro and Asian geniuses, so massive jewish overrepresentation is NOT explained by IQ ut by ethnonepotism, wealth, etc.

Also - Palestinians are closest descendents of the ancient peoples of Canaan/Palestine - which was NEVER populated only by 'Jews' EVER

Arkivert:

>nytimes com/2013/10/09/science/ashkenazi-origins-may-be-with-european-women-study-finds.html
--> archive.is/kd9F0

Inconsistency and contradiction is the bane of all logic. You can't use IQ to make the case that Whites are superior to blacks, only to turn around and dismiss it when the Jews and Asians outrank.

Then you don't use IQ. You use the success of nation building as your evidence that Europeans are superior. It's not even about superiority, ethnicities should exist in their own nation states imo.

Are we really gonna make it a case against the Jews that they're ethnocentric, tho?
Who isn't? for what race is that not a winning strategy?

True

biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

I know she's literally a jew supremacist zionist cunt ( and not especially smart) but...

I'd fuck her, user, and I bet she is a fun fuck.

>Who isn't? for what race is that not a winning strategy?
Yep and checked.

>t. Never read Carl Jung

Utter drivel. Get the fuck out my European comfy time you dumb burger

omg, love that pic

saving to collection

saved

Carl Jung is a cryptokike wanker.

I got some good ones saved

Little jewlet spermy going to racemix some more.

kek

all saved

danke, user

real reason why jews dont like psycholgy:

jews are not smart. being psychopath is not smart. its incurable disorder. jews are physically and ideologically manufactured psychopaths at a scale of race
basically we have a newborn (pic) psycho who will learn from Talmud that everyone but him is a piece of junk to be exploited and then disposed of. thats literally psycho^2
psychology considers psychopathic personality disorder incurable, so such persons should be publicly executed in every town. read about infant's psychology because pic is strongly related and explanation is too long. sadly banning religions and religious traditions never works so question remains open for innovation. its not possible this civ will ever do well with jews on this rock. they had few thousands years to improve and spent it destroying every civ from inside and blaming it on everyone else

>Psychiatry isn't useful
>t. someone who's never seen a person with schizophrenia or really severe depression

fuck you america