Last threads were successful, let's go again, ask me anything

A little about me

>diamond dealer in NYC
>reform Jewish
>knows the answer to the JQ
>haven't been to synagogue in over 10 years
>work in a majority Jewish industry

Ask me anything m12s

P.S.: legacy CAPTCHA isn't working so it might take me longer to make each post because the picture CAPTCHA is autism

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/
qz
archive.is/WJGee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you feel you're making the world a better place by dealing diamonds?

Not really, I just feel like I'm dealing a commodity. A useless one, but one with sentimental value that if I don't do it, somebody else will and make money I could be making.

Is the US emerald mines worth investing in or should it all be funneled toward Colombia at the moment?

Also, tell us what diamond Jews say about the other races when no one else around.

whats the answer to the jq

How long do you think the diamond racket is gonna last?

US emeralds are shite. South African are top tier but almost all emeralds are oiled now which really reduces their value among purists and patrician precious stone dealers and retailers (Tiffany, et cetera). Also, diamond Jews are surprisingly redpilled. At least the Israeli ones. I had a little Jewy hunched over balding client in the office and he found some little thing wrong with every stone and I asked my boss what he thought and he said "fuck him, he's a Jew that should've died in the Holocaust."
Devout, Jewy Jews stick together and have a propensity for worry which is why they're so greedy and hellbent on bringing others down. They're angsty teenagers in old, hooked-nosed balding form.
Surprisingly, with the advent of siteholders and De Beers losing more and more power to the poos and Aussies and multinationals vertically integrating, it's lost its privilege of being a racket.

South American* apologies

How much does Antwerp and his jews affect the industry these days?

describe the role of hassids, sephardics, persians, and debeers in the diamond industry. Any other low key group i missed out thats a big player in the diamond industry?

Antwerp is a hub of De Beers shills, purists go there, most others skip straight to India or Israel for their diamond buying needs.
In my experience, in my office, hassids we don't know aren't allowed in. They flash money that we don't know the source of and don't want to get involved. Sephardics own retail stores and collude with poos and Iranians and generally have bad credit. De Beers is losing power by the day as wholesalers and buyers are completely subverting them.

That's not to say poos aren't sometimes bro-tier. I shipped a 2 carat D-SI XXXN to a poo yesterday whose credit was fantastic.

Indians so mad after diamonds. Is it also the same in NY? It's just fucking Carbon.

Poos roam 47th like you wouldn't believe and I have a lot of poo clients.

>poo'ed

qz.com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews/

Always remember to archive. Thank you.

>qz com/459422/how-indian-families-took-over-the-antwerp-diamond-trade-from-orthodox-jews
--> archive.is/WJGee

Do you have any contact with th diamond miners? If yes, what is your opinion on the Canadian diamond mining CEO's?

Based Norway

Lmao Jews joke to each other about going into the oven?

Not really, that's more the manufacturing division of my company. Canadians are making a lot of money, especially via Ekati and Maple Leaf certified diamonds.

Indian are crazy about precious materials desu you should look up how much gold do Indian housewives own

I don't think he was joking. He genuinely hates entitled U.S. Jews.

How do Jews really feel about goyim?

Personally I like Goyim better than most Jews, and most Jews I know couldn't care less about Goyim. It's a tired meme.

how do you get in the business?
what type of connections should you seek out or do you just have to be born into it?

Jews here are worse and I say that as a British Jew. I actually wish some of my family perished in the holocaust

Will synthetic diamonds ever replace mined ones? If so, do you have any idea when that will happen, and what will then happen to your industry?

A close family friend owned a diamond house. No family involved. I just happened to be socially adept and great at sales while gaining incredible knowledge of diamonds very quickly. Knew my product, knew my customer, bang boom.
Couldn't say either way, my entire family is reform.
They're certainly a shock to the natural industry but they can only be grown into rounds and small ones at that. The elite will always both 1. have money and 2. want natural diamonds because they're rare, 3. want big ass stones and 4. want fancy shapes. There will always be demand. Consider synthetic diamonds the American Eagle + Hollister + Aeropostale + GAP group and natural LVMH.

Cause I'm in Antwerp on a regular basis 20years ago it was filled with gorgeous busy diamond shops, now they are all worn down and 30℅ is closed with ugly wood and old bews papers stucked to the window.

Aha this explains why so much of them look like shit these days.

Like I said, Antwerp is being subverted just like De Beers, the DTC is losing power, and people are going to the manufacturing sources.

And as always lads, gym time at 0530 so I'll be replying more slowly from mobile.

Ha I crossed the border I was first talking to you with a dutchflag sorry foe the confusion.

It's that easy?

Crossing the border between belgium and the netherlands? I think you have more check points/control when crossing states, then we have crossing dutch/belgian border.

>Is there just some turnpike and they look at your ID and use a mirror at the bottom of your car and you go on your merry way? Or even less?

Did you enjoy Marathon man ?

Never seen it. Got redpilled on Blood Diamond while working in the industry though. Total Jew crock of shit, which is funny because it's liberal Jews hurting conservative Jews.

No they don't its like driving to another city for all EU countries.
Rarely but very rarely belgian cops try to check if you try to bring weed from holland but thats about it.

Interesting, I'd do a tour of Europe if it wasn't such an Muslim infested shithole. Might go to the Amalfi coast or Ibiza with the GF next winter though, or Yacht Week.

It features NYC Jewish diamond dealers, you might like it, good film.

If anybody here watches Homeland or has seen it, the episode with Saul (lol) was in the diamond district in NYC was shot inside and outside one of my colleagues' offices.

Which fraction of the Jews do you see winning in the future, conservative or marxist (liberal)?

Can you give me so Jewish insider tips on selling, negotiating? I want that Jewish wisdom.

I get the stereotype but just avoid big cities and you will see almost no muslims they are all centered together in the cheap ghetto neigbourhoods of big cities, I fucking hate it, but the rest of europe is still worth travelling.

Conservative. Most young Jews are conservative, and the ones that aren't are journalists with no future or are ostracized by the conservative, successful ones.

Thank God for that. Which fraction of the Americans do you see winning, Rebuclians or Democrats?

How has your experiences(s?) been with South Africans in this line of work? I see that there are Diamond Education Colleges that have been established, how do you think this will play out with people who, previously, have had no experience in this trade?

Whites will start it up with hard work
Blacks get jealous kill the whites and the diamond economy their will fall flat back on his ass back to niggerd fighting over some blood diamonds.

how to get into diamond business as a non-jew

Sell hard. Give them room to breathe, make them feel comfortable, use what I call the Mousehead Method. I've always been one with a little known about a lot, a lot of it comes from Sup Forums, others from being a social outcast in high school and taking that time to learn about just about everything. The MM is finding an in based on a key word or interest put forth by a client -- its namesake is from the idea that wherever a mouse can fit its head, its entire body can fit. If you can find that one in, that one crevasse, that one phrase or interest, whether unrelated or related to the sale, you can step to the next level of relationship and dialogue. I called a client the other day in Tuscaloosa, and he made a lot of the jewelry and wedding rings for a bunch of the college football legends down there, old guy. We talked college football for a long time, not business, but CFB. He now calls me with every one of his customer diamond needs. We moved to a higher level of relationship that transcended business just by his being in Tuscaloosa. Find an in, use any knowledge you can to further the dialogue and in turn increase your standing in the client's business. They say they went on vacation to the West Indies? Fuck it, ask about it and use your limited knowledge of the West Indies to get them talking and next thing you know they have a customer call that they weren't going to hand you but now you're in the driver's seat. Goof off, make the client comfortable with you and doing that will lead to business and possibly friendship. I have another client in Alabama, straight southerner, and I call him every Friday even if he doesn't have anything for me or if I called him Thursday to ask about weekend plans.
Republicans.
Haven't come in contact with many, and it's 50/50. I personally was trained at the GIA and I like talking to GIA trained clients a lot more than untrained ones even if they've been in the industry for forty years.

One of my relatives has a diamond mine in Africa and he's as "Israeli" as they come

Work retail, get in a position to deal directly with your suppliers, jump ship.

>Haven't come in contact with many, and it's 50/50. I personally was trained at the GIA and I like talking to GIA trained clients a lot more than untrained ones even if they've been in the industry for forty years.
What happens once you complete your training/course? Do they find a place for you to start working and if so, is it a comfortable start in terms of salaries/payment?

It's an accolade, like a Masters. A lot of older people don't respect it but younger people want people who know what they're doing at the helm. The career services they offer is also very useful. Also, those you meet there are obviously going into the industry, and in a class of 100+ people, that's 100+ connections.

Last question before I go, how long is it? 4 years? Thanks for your answer.

No, I completed my diamond training in about 12 months.

"Jew owns a jewelry"
>jewelry
>jew
>jewelry
What a funny, this English language

Granted, I worked at a diamond house with no education other than hands-on so when I made it to formal education I cruised through it without needing to learn the material.

are all the jews in the kaballah or just some?

What's the key to financial success, my avaricious friend?

work hard

Funny you say that, connected to the International Gem Tower is what's called the IGT Jewelry Shopping Mall and walking down 47th there's a big pillar that blocks "elry" at some angles so it just looks like IGT Jew Shopping Mall.
Work hard, learn your craft. I'm not exactly super financially stable because I'm only 24 and worked pro bono for a while. But I put axe to grindstone every day to keep clients happy and open up new accounts.

im 24 too
though we are already leaps ahead of our generation intelectually

what's the name of the company you work for? Is it a vendor or a siteholder? Is everyone GIA certified? Do you source from India? Do you take direct orders from stores?

>not going to say
>not a sightholder but bigger than a lot of sightholders
>only myself and another salesman are gemologists, everybody else either is experienced or just relies on us
>yes
>yes

Thanks man screenshoted this

No problem, I thought it was a cool method, I made a lot of friends this way too.

Do you do alot of reading up on other things to be able to speak with your client like that?

pretty cool user. maybe we have spoken on the phone with one another at some point, though most of my stuffed is sourced from Chicago. Do you ever get annoyed dealing with those old school mafioso type salesmen who just shout demands at you?

>leaps ahead of our generation intelectually

Best place to buy good quality diamonds at the best price?

Are the Chinese moving into your territory businesswise?

I've just spent my entire life gaining a wealth of knowledge through independent study.

If they have a demand that I can fill and they can sell, I don't care how they yell at me. Clients on the Island are the worst, but they sell. Are you a wholesaler or retailer?

Wholesaler, get to know one, you'll pay 40% of retail.

Going to gym lads, will post from iPhone.

what was the biggest "OYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" moment you've ever witnessed

Orthodox Jews show up every Friday with vodka and take shots and one of them left a holy instrument in Judaism on a ledge which if it had fallen all Jews who witnessed it would have to fast dawn to dusk for a month and left without it and I was leaving the office and saw them come storming back to the office for heir sacred tefillin bag and I could just hear him [oooyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyy internally]

Have you ever had couples looking for diamonds and guys freaking out at the prices? If so, what was it like, how did it go down? How do you handle people causing commotion at the store?

How common robberies are and what kind of they are? I imagine a lot of blacks swarming the store and snatching things while the staff is busy.

underwhelming, sorry.

lmao orthodox jews really are the autistics of the religious

Can I become a jeweller if i'm a filthy goy with currently 0 net worth?
How do I start?

It's not a store, it's an office. We don't typically get private customers/end users.

Do Jews use a lot of cocaine or other drugs, and do you all cheat on your Jewish princess wives with blonde shiksas?

Any retail/sales experience?

Not in my experience for the most part

>knows the answer to the JQ
What is it?

interesting thread op, thanks for posting

Would you give me a job? I am willing to work as long as I can feed myself.

>diamond dealing
How the fug are you not bored to death? Start organ farming instead, sounds like a much more interesting job.

I explained it above. Jews are worrisome people and stick together which leads to greediness and a premature victim complex. Jews have it figured out -- collusion and not denying the tribal mentality benefits all within a specific group, but have modernized it from spears and rain dances to business.

Soros said if he didn't kick kikes out their property somebody else would.

You sound kike a nigger faggot. Gas yourself.

Ignore the 13 year old guys.

So what are goyim supposed to do about this? Become equally tribal?

Where do you get your diamonds?

this.

I live in NYC and I LOVE JEWS, all my friends say I'm an honorary jew. I'm currently out of a job and wanted to know if you'd be able to help me find work or point me in the right direction.

Yes. Nationalistic, stick with your own, but don't completely segregate. Only hit when stuck first, don't resort to barbarism.

Do you think Jews, Ashkenazi in particular, are more intelligent than European goyim, or is it due to your education or tribalism that you're so fucking wealthy and successful as a group?