Press F to pay respects to France

F.

We're done for boys, the arabs have won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/619160/Black-panthers-on-the-loose-in-Britain
archive.is/e7bFo
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/01/europe/france-officer-posthumous-wedding/index.html
edition
archive.is/2CiaD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S

So it's business as usual.

>and for “all Muslims to be free to leave France and live in the Islamic State”.

>telegram

Muslims really are stuck in the past.

If this happens, we can finally ban Islam and immigrants. Please just bite the bullet and take it up the ass for the rest of us France.

>ISIS so clueless that they dont understand that 'open borders' means both ways

When they win, we win. France must die so that all may live.

Exactly as predicted, all demands are cartoon villain outlandish so they can't possibly be met, so the only solution is to continue the MIC's current forever war campaign.

>truck rush
New ISIS RTS sounds crazy

good luck Marcon

But we're the laughing stock... Gotcha. Get the lube, Frogs. It's going balls deep this time.

I'm okay with this. You guys voted out Le Penn.

There needs to be one sheep sacrificed to the wolf show the golden lion was right.

The sheep ran from it's lion protector straight into the mouth of the wolf.

Is this from a british "newspaper"? Because it definitely sounds like it. Sensationalist bullshit

I fucking hate niggers

Theyll surrender youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo

This makes me sad bud. They gotta get these heinous pieces of shit out of your homeland

I'll just put a French flag filter over my profile pic on Normie book. That will show them that we aren't to be messed with.

>France in a week

So, in other words France, America, Israel and Russia have declared war on you. Better fight back.

What are their demands?

This.

Does anyone really cares about Fwance?

All French loli's must vacate France to live in Arabia and all the men must snip their nuts off in submission to Allah.

France to stop bombing them and blow jobs on demand

Stupid shit. They demand terrorists be released and literally forced weapons sales to them.

>I wonder how France will resp--
>white flag of surrender

Kek
This. I hope your deaths are quick and painless frogs.

Hopefully by nuking russia.

But France isn't doing anything to stop them. They might still be under a state of emergency after Bataclan, back in Nov 2015. Was supposed to end after the elections. They still had how many attacks since then?

>Published June 1st, 2017
>Meet our demands or shit goes down in seven days
>June 8th is the 50th Anniversary of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty.
Kikes really do have a sick sense of humor. Better get the fuck out of dodge, frogs.

i hope france burns to the fucking ground

rest in piss. this is all self inflicted.

Sounds reasonable, French didn't have any balls to begin with.

AHAHAHAHAHA LOSERS

This is a smart man. This is what I've been saying. We can't start the final solution until at least one country falls. Once something happens like France falling to Islam, flag coming down, ISIS flag flying, Sharia Law across the country... Only then will the ovens turn on.

Ayy lmao ur gonna get heart attack gunned soon cya

In other words, the rich cocksuckers who created ISIS and keep up these attacks are MAD AS FUCK that they didn't get their pet hyper neolib in office, so now they've openly declared war.

No, of course not. What are they going to do when literally nobody is being honest to this fucking day about where these attacks are coming from?

kek, I don't know why I laughed so hard at this
fuck me...

How about a link as well mate?

No it isn't you lying sack of useful idiot shit.

This is why I'd learn French, it's relevant whenever they have attacks. Quebec sounds like the only nice French related place too.

Same spit on that grave they deserve it, they are even more cucked then Sweden.

It's been fun senpai. Remember I died for the cause.

You deserve a few nukes yourself.

B-BUT CLIMATE CHANGE

Pure justice. I will laugh at every attack France gets. Enjoy your Macron

you'll find a way I'm sure

Get fucked, you damn gabachos

I'm sure it's just because of Ramadan.

Entendez-vous dans les campagnes
Ils viennent jusque dans vos bras

Basically the same as BLM.

>implying learning Arabic wouldn't be the way to go

There are always survivior stories of "they asked me if I pray to allah and I said yes and let me go"

S

wtf I love ISIS now

Well I guess I'll stay with my parents at the moutains for the hollidays then

les miserables

That's the opposite of what happens you nigger, these wahabbi fucks just kill you after you 'convert'

Then maybe you should go join your terrorist friends in Syria, you fucking hillbilly piece of ignorant shit.

Source:
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/619205/France-Paris-ISIS-terror-attacks-car-bomb-truck-Champs-Elysees-Eiffel-Tower

Also in the ""news"":
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/619160/Black-panthers-on-the-loose-in-Britain

are you any better off?

>all the men must snip their nuts off in submission to Allah
*moon goddess

Being a Le Pen voter is this hellhole is painful

caliphate

When the fuck did I say convert.

In the moment, during Batavian style attacks, sometimes these guys ask if you pray to allah, and some survivors say yes even though they don't, and they are let go

From the Daily Star

archive.is/e7bFo

Just pointing out facts. Take caution or don't.

wouldn't count you frogs out yet you used to house many radicals if anything this will bring out that fire in the french again

t. Ahmed

>CIA sends telegram, posing as ISIS
>Sup Forumstards fall for it
>mmmm I like to suck the balls of the number one terrorist country in the World

I mean learn French so I can keep up with the attacks when they happen.

But Arabic in France would be useful, about half of those killed in Nice were Muslims.

You mean litteral fire right

I'll emigrate to the first country here who gets sweet digits

Hopefully France is the country that gets destroyed and kicks off the uprising against Islamic conquest... I want to go to Oktoberfest someday, damnit! Nothing interesting in France.

You could have prevented this, France. You ridiculed your only chance of saving your country, and now you're facing the consequences.

S

>Britain

oh kurwa..

Macron will surely comply!

Well, France has been a target of terrorists.

They have good points, let them take all of their moors to ISISland

You underestimate the sheer ingrained apathy. It is always tiring to realize you have the ability and responsibilitily to make a better world and not be fatalist. Much easier to give platitudes and just take it. Even if muslims were beheading people door to door daily people here would complain about racist white people because its just easier.

>In other words, the rich cocksuckers who created ISIS and keep up these attacks are MAD AS FUCK that they didn't get their pet hyper neolib in office, so now they've openly declared war.
Wait, Macron isn't their pet hyper neolib, having drank Rothschild cum from an early age?

Problem is the globalist propaganda has gotten to many of them. Antifa is bigger over there in europe. Antifa is addicted to sucking sand nigger dick. we will see which countries in europe will break from the insanity.

Good guy ISIS gave france seven days for them to have a good party on gay soldier zombie's wedding.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/01/europe/france-officer-posthumous-wedding/index.html

I wish Poland would be as progressive as france is, but unfortunately we don't have posthumous marriages nor gay mariages as well.
REEEEEE

Please use archive.

>edition cnn com/2017/06/01/europe/france-officer-posthumous-wedding/index.html
--> archive.is/2CiaD

S. You got what you wanted

Who voted to leave the EU again?

Well, a people that cucked don't deserve to live.

Hurry the fuck up Isis fucks, political pressure is becoming too much for Switzerland. Blow em all up so we can close down our border for good.

Yes he is

Goddammit! I have to restock on white fabric and candles right away! Off to the supermarket!

Then why is all the worries? French men would be happy to comply and even do more.

hunt down these niggers .

Don't forget the flowers and chalk.

It's only one step, muslims are still in your country and I don't see it putting any fight against them either
They rather beat up poles

Pretty much. French are backstabbing pussies anyway so if anyone in Europe has to fall and serve as a martyr, I'm glad it's them

> the french meme that they will always surrender
wew lad

KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE KILL MORE WHITE PEOPLE

kek

I'm starting to believe 9/11 was facilitated to destroy Europe from within and we are retarded enough to elect pro-Kike and pro-American puppets.

Come brother, you will always have a home in England and from here you can work towards the reconquest of your native lands.

“We, once conquered by William, have now set free the Conqueror’s native land.” has been true before and it will be true again.