The Globalists have gotten to Alex Jones' ex-wife

>‘I just think he's a really unhappy disturbed person,” Kelly Jones told Inside Edition. “He really was very cruel to me every day of our marriage. He would just make fun of me, I couldn’t do anything right. He would tell me I was fat.”

insideedition.com/headlines/23644-alex-jones-ex-wife-blasts-infowars-host-hes-a-really-unhappy-disturbed-person

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtube.com/watch?v=ShE0qKjHf6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex is too busy tittyfucking mackadoo to care about this whale.

Alex Jones is a shill who loves fearmongering.

>"He would tell me I was fat.
Well damn bitch, if your fucking husband is saying that shit then you need to hit the gym. I mean if anyone on earth knows your body and how it works and what it needs besides you, it's the person putting his dick inside of it every other night.

Fucking women I swear to God we need to take away all women's rights like we used to for the last 100000+ years.

"redpilled" is just another word for "angry cynicism"

who here is happy and has a lot of friends?

or perhaps alex jones is a disturbed person

He just wants to sell his water filters and super male vitality. Anything he can say to scare people into buying his snake oil, he will.

Yawn, I'm getting sleepy. This is probably nothing. Here, why don't we play this game instead?
Last number determines your insect
0- Slug (40HP)
>Slow
>Loves rain
1- Caterpillar (50HP)
>Must rawl dubbles to become butterfly (100HP+ flight)
>Eat leaves
2- Spider (80HP)
>Makes a sticky web to trap enemies
>Intricate spider cities
>Poisonous (-5HP every post if Spider attacks you with an 8 or higher, for 10 posts)
3- Snail (90HP)
> protective shell (takes half damage)
>Pacifist (can't attack)
4- Bee (50HP)
>Works well with others of its kind (+1 damage for every bee rolled)
>Protect the queen at all costs (first bee is the queen, has 120 Hp)
5- Stickbug (90HP)
>Long, like a stick
>Looks like a stick
>Blend in with shit
6- Ladybug (80HP)
> he want's to fuck
>Can fly
>Bad at combat
7- Praying Mantis (100HP)
>Deadly as fuck (1.5x damage rounded up)
>At war with grasshoppers
>Based on the Pokemon "Scyther"
8- Beetle (150HP)
>Tank
>Melee brute (+2 to damage rolls 8 or higher)
9- Grasshopper (90HP)
>H-he's fast (attack twice per turn, roll twice for this)
>Genocide the slugs
>Sounds like a maraca

Rawl 5-9 to take a successful action
1-4 is failure and 0 it backfires
Double digits is always a success, triple digits is mega-success
Every 10 successes, level up (+10HP, +1 to damage rawls)
To attack, reply to someone. Your last digit is the attack damage, if it's double digits then double the last number. Triple digits, triple the last number.
Your goal is to be a successful bug, work with others of your kind, give each other quests and shit etc. enjoy

Oh and LIGHT BLUE IDs are birds (190HP)
>Double damage
>Soulless creatures

What a upgrade

Just take the damn alimony.

She is fat

queen bee get

butterfly suck it guys

Suck my aphid

rolling

Character assassination once again.

Fuck the fat bitch.

You guys are supposed to fight now

Wow, much credit to Alex for staying with an ugly jewess so long.

attacking

attacking twice cuz grasshopper

butterfly attacking grass hopper

>character assasination
You have a weird way of saying "telling the truth"

that's 14 damg bud.

Who's the new wife?

attacking

Has it ever occurred to her that maybe she is part of the problem?
Every relationship takes two.

shit it backfired

Why do ex wives bother saying anything? Even if what they were saying is true, don't they know everyone just thinks they're bitter cunts trying to get more money?

> claims that he earned his money unethically
> was happy to leech off said money for decades

I'm and.

Conservative people tend to actually have a lot of good friends because they are not a bunch of backstabbing phoneys.

>I just think he's a really unhappy disturbed person
>disturbed person
>DISTURBED

Rich coming from a bitch who was literally interned in the loony bin.

>my partner abuses me
>HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO YOU THAT MAYBE YOU’RE PART OF THE PROBLEM?

>my neighbor wants to kill me

>I was robbed today

stupid fucking bong

>if anyone on earth knows your body and how it works

I would say it’s a medical doctor specializing in this field, after performing all the necessary tests…

lol she's fat no tests needed, my Communist compadre

are there actually people who believe alex jones is sane?

>he called me fat

he's a saint if that's the worst thing he did

Is she ready for the call?

Is this red knighting?

hope, he just married a jewess

Rollin

I laugh myself hysterically at the fact that Americans takes Alex Jones seriously. That for many of you he seems like a genuine alternative to your already ridiculous mainstream media. Fucking ridiculous.

That's a lot of fucking rules. I'm attacking you for making so many.

Quick rundown?

She doesn't even look Jewish or Mexican.

>alex called me fat

I told you he wasn't a conspiracy theorist.

the Zionist you mean? Take the ultimate red pill bruh

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

Alex Jones is also fat. If he called me fat, I would call him lard ass and that would be the end of it.
I dont think any husband should call thier wife names. It is juvenile.
Thay being said, him being rude is not a good enough reason for divorce.
I dont pretend to know what was wrong in thier marriage, but if it was petty shit like this, then the marriage could have been salvaged through better communication.
I like Alex Jones but he seems full of himself to me.

Jones is a big, loud personality. The quiet types are compatible unless they're fully submissive. They probably tried to work through it all these years for the kid.

>believing whatever some angry woman has to say about her ex-husband

>The Globalists have gotten to Alex Jones' ex-wife
No it's just a woman lying.

Not gonna lie, former Alex Jones' wife here. This is fucking hilarious watching Alex crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get our children.

Does Super Male Vitality really make your penis any bigger?

Your nation is based on an anti white conspiracy theory and you're criticizing Jones?

He's right maybe ur neighbor wants you dead because you a massive cunt who deserves it. maybe you got robbed for wearing jewelry in the hood. Maybe you get called fat because your actually fucking fat

Learn to take responsibility for everything, God forbid you ever run a company, what would tell your stockholders when something went wrong? It's out of muh control? No one gives a fuck, get it done or get out of the way so someone else can get it done

She's Jewish. Take that as you will.

Ex-wife during divorce settlement engages in character assassination

Stop the presses

but he is an unhappy and disturbed person.

>a harpie divorcee talking shit on her former husband and the father of her children is considered news

Normies are Baghdad Bob-tier retarded, although to his credit, he was fighting for his life.

but Alex Jones is a wacko, she's correct. The guy smokes weed, I wouldn't be surprised if he took something stronger. His expression, overblown reactions to things suggest that the guy is mentally and emotionally unstable

The globalist never got to Alex Jones wife, she was always one of them. She is a crypto jew

Is Sam Hyde the Anti-Shia Lebouf?

Who would win in a fight?

A other attempted character assassination by the dishonest (((media))). Sad!

Listening to an ex wife ever

>thinking his mentally ill ex-wife isn't full of shit

I was raised in an abusive family, and the user is fucking right.

>Dad would be drunk.
>Im old enough to know better then to fuck with him while drunk.
>Mom thinks she has a protective spell around here.
>He tells her to shut up as she is cussing him.
>She dosent.
>He tells her he is going to hit her if she dosent shut up.
>She calls him a pussy and dares him to hit her.
>He hits her.
>REEEE YOU CANT HIT ME REEEE!
>Have to interfere.
>Get fuck beat out of me.
>Tell mom to never do it again, if he is drunk dont pick a fight with him, leave him be.
>She does it the fuck again.
>She still does it to this day after 30 years of marriage.
>She cries to everybody she just meets "my husband is abusive, reee I'm gonna leave him reeeee.
>She wins 40k in the lottery.
>Blows it all on stupid shit instead of using it to get a divorce and leave.
>REEEEEEEEE LIFES UNFAIR!

I love my mom, but fuck you, a lot of women especially white kept ones love to needle a man until he fucking breaks and snaps. Which is why so many black men just up and kill fucking white girls. NO FUCKING SHIT!

>Im a princess, you cant touch me.
>WHY ARE YOU KILLING ME AFTER I THREATENED TO STAB YOU REEEE!

Remember when Brad Pitt diddled his kids?
Remember when Alec Baldwin was a domestic abuser?
Remember when Johhny Depp was insane?

I wonder what was going on when those stories came out

Don't be surprised when she buys a new house and car in a month from now.

your dads a low test wife beater bitch it's all there is to it. maybe your moms not the smartest but I cant see why that should get her beat up.

and no offense to you, but it seems you got the bad genes aswell if you side with him. beta males persist through the generations.

I'll spare you on the day of the rake

Alex Jones is clearly an egomaniac sociopath.
I knew that ages ago.

>he made fun of me and called me fat

But that's hilarious

>who here is happy and has a lot of friends?

I do

Daily reminder that if your wife ever becomes fat during the marriage she is breaking the social contract she created with you when you married her.

This is unironically true though.

Alex Jones is a nutcase. I get the whole idea of having someone speak out against the mainstream media and "globalists", but Alex Jones is the wrong guy. Hes a fucking lunatic, hes fat, hes annoying, dumb as a brick.

I guess the only thing worse than him is that there are alot of people who think what he says has any merit in reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=ShE0qKjHf6U

This is the face of a nutcase.

Chicks like her make great friends, but if you marry them they will annoy the shit out of you.
Propably passiv, fat weak sofa potato full of love but without ambition and mainstream media views on things

Shes not doing a very good job smearing his reputation he comes out of this better than he went in. She said hes legit he wouldnt let her fall for the 911 jew lies.
Shes an ungrateful bitch he gave her millions

Ahahahhaahahahah fat

>full of love
>not worth marrying
That's the type of women you want, they make the best partners and mothers.

Dude knows how its down to the core, story is believable

she obviously liked getting beat up or she wouldnt hang around and provoke people who beat her up. real shit mother to subject her child to that

Look at her dumb pumpkin face

>A literal madman has redpilled 20 million people and triggers evil TheCunt personally so much she mentions him by name monthly

And what have you done , assmad Cucklet?

If they were to the point of divorce then I'm sure name calling was a thing. Also why would you believe anything she says? She could be making this up to slander him as most divorced couples aren't on great terms and Alex Jones has become quiet successful.

This might of been true 20 years ago, but things are vastly different today. You have to be crazy to be in his shoes. That guy is like Atlas taking on the weight of the world.

>dumb as a brick.

Creates a media empire...... Why didn't you also throw in the small loan of a 100$ his parents gave him?

I'm guessing since you think he's a loser and all that -- how many millions of subscribers do you have on youtube, and how many media empires do you run? 1, 2, 3?

>A literal madman has redpilled 20 million people

Im not sure if you see the irony.

All I heard
>blabla bla im getting paid bla bla bla

>He would tell me I was fat.

well... can't call him dishonest

me but mainly because I am very selective in my friends and don't just want to associate with the widest possible pool like the average retard who then wonders why they have constant drama in their life

>I'm guessing since you think he's a loser

Nice projection.

>how many millions of subscribers do you have on youtube, and how many media empires do you run? 1, 2, 3?

Is that some American joke Im not getting. Do you really rate people based on Jewish social media numbers?

I have an actual job in science for which I needed a real education and a scientific degree. I dont make a career in exploiting low social class gullible people.

shocking, a bimbo sold her soul to the kikes for a few shekels

>Nice projection.

Ok.....

>Is that some American joke Im not getting. Do you really rate people based on Jewish social media numbers?

Yes.

>I have an actual job in science for which I needed a real education and a scientific degree. I dont make a career in exploiting low social class gullible people.

Nobody was talking about you, and your "job". I was making the point that you made all those personal accusations but nothing to really attack the meat of who he is.

Also don't be so forward to throw your occupation out there like people give a a shit.

Agreed

He is approached by QT libertarians everyday. He needs a motivation to stay in a marriage. Get fit Cunts!!!!

No argument. Move along Alex Jones cuckboi.

are you saying people actually take alex jones seriously? its entertainment, not an actual source of news

Why didn't they ask her why he had custody of their kids?

Doesn't the woman have to have something really wrong with them to not get custody of the kids?

ayyy lmao

>Doesn't the woman have to have something really wrong with them to not get custody of the kids?

Yes.