Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQcBp4-c5sU
currenteventspoland.com/analysis/The-New-Continental-Block.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kw1BmQCkkXo
steen.free.fr/interslavic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is going to trigger the shit out the Germans and Russians

Youre mom

Why don't you want to restore the Commonwealth, Poland?

Lithuanians are faggots. The only commonwealth I want to restore is USSR

>Wanting Communism
Why?

Fuck you bitch. Little commie Russian slave. Your ancestors are turning over in their grave. Seriously fuck you. Intermarium will restore Polish glory

>mfw we're left out

We were better under communism, every adult will tell you this. It wasn't that bad, we had the best situation in whole eastern block.
Blow me

Ulrainians, Lithuanians, Belarussians dislike or even fear the Poles so not gonna happen

So, was it, in your opinion, a good thing that we sold you out to Russia at Yalta?

You were better under german occupation desu

Are you sure its not the other way around?
Personally I see it happening, only without Belarus. They are Russia's lapdog.

Our army knew that you will betray us and they still keep fighting for you. It's they fault, they could join red army and avoid all those pillaging and rapes from east but nooo, muh morality.

we wuz russians (vikings) n shieeeeet
praise oдин not jesus okay

I dont feel that thing somehow. Estonians must cooperate with finns and take some eastern clay. I stand with Russians but due Russia's inner instability Saint-Petersburg is our rightful clay. We will make people happy with Finland and become regional powerhouse.

nice proxy ivan

>Poland wants to create its own European Union, where it will play the role of Germany as the largest market and suck all the money

I don't know, lad. If I will be the poor guy in the rich boys club, I'd rather at least the emperor is strong enough economically to defend our interests.

you are such faggots that neither Germany nor USSR wanted to take you whole.

The "marium" part means "sea", my landlocked brother.
At least you can still swim in the Danube.

I aprof.

didn't Yugoslavia have it the best?

literally never ever

Best alliance that never was.

V6 When?

but hungary, slovakia, czechia and belarus are included, faggot

this map just looks unaesthetic without Serbia but I'm sure that's on purpose to trigger them

Actually yes that is why they shoa'd them in the 90s.....

No niggers allowed

the euro bit of turkey will always be turk clay.

fuck off subhuman

haha new jewish meme for a time after eu will collapse

If you look at the map Serbia has a coast, it's an old map tho

And that's why they got so many Albanian immigrants , because Albania was right next door and a huge shithole. It would be better for exyu today if yugo was a shithole

Actually ad Finland as a cherry on top.

>let's just take random group of countries and make them a single country with no rhyme or reason

>best situation in the whole eastern block
That's like winning the special Olympics. You're still a retard.

>leaving serbs out
>letting Bosnia in

you're just triggered you're left behind.
Don't worry you can roll with us. We're both cucked by Albanians, we can make a plan to solve it

>had it the best
>lots of poor areas in every region with subhuman slavs in them
>serbs getting treated like shit in kosovo
>economy something like finland had in the 50's

Slovenia was the only prosperous state in the whole yugoslavia, they're better off without the communism.

better

Is it the Mighty Smelly Gypsy Union?

neck yourself

Albanians

Admittedly, Moravia sounds miles better than fucking Czechia.

>CZ
Sorry we don't need fedora tippers

nothing sounds better than "Fucking Chechia"
if you know what i mean wink wink nudge nudge

Why Russians ? Intermarium would be separate from EU and ideally from NATO. Beside that it would be mostly Slavic union so naturally, it would be closer to Russia than to caliphates of Western Europe.

>Why Russians ?
Russians are our eternal enemy and they will fight Poland until world stops spinning. Increase in Polish influence and power is not good for Russia.
But it will happen nevertheless.

You should worry more about China, Russia is already their bitch

>but hungary, slovakia, czechia and belarus are included, faggot
Implying we wouldn't purge the gypsy parasites if it wasn't for globalist cunts crying about muh human rights all the time.

top kek, wrong quote, kill me pls

>Russia is already their bitch

I don't know what you have been following but only 3% of far east Russia is Chinese besides that I doubt Russia is doing what any other nation wants. They got their own agenda

Make it more profitable for Russia to be a business partner and not a pain in the ass and we can just function together.

that it is ok
China is our accidental ally
they plan on flooding western yurop with their stuff and we sell them foodstuffs. New Silk Road is a thing, and Chink military invasion would be stopped somewhere in the middle of Russia. We would probably get back Kresy from this commotion.
Also, most of far east Asians respect Poland for Christianity, Nationalism and No Bullshit attitude

>Make it more profitable for Russia to be a business partner
you talk like a hebrew
they do not want us to be their partners, business or otherwise
actually, they do not want us to be at all
We can function, but having some togetherness except of similiarities in languages is impossible right now.

>Thinking that Russia is not Chinas bitch
Tell that to Russian kids in Siberia learning Chinese in school and their fathers who are building water pipes from Baikal to China.

fuck off moravák.

>but having some togetherness except of similiarities in languages is impossible right now.
It won't be possible. East Slavs are trash you can't change them.
t. obvious.

Chujecki would shoot you 7 times in the back of you head if he saw this :^)

I have no idea who are you referring to with this chujecki
I don't want to change them, I got used to their doings. I just want them to leave us alone forever.

is it a white africa for jew to hunt?

how countries without own developed industry and national capital form anything except a totalitarian shithole?

Dont mind him he is a retard or just trolling.

Intermarium gives me wet dreams.

>things that never happen

Dude you do know Siberia is not even that close to the Chinese border + a big ass region. There are some sort of Asian Indians living there I believe. It makes no sense for them to learn Chinese but not for the people near the border.

So I call BS

t.never been to Russia but I think it's great

>he doesn't know chujecki
He has youtube channel with Kowalski and they comment on political hapenings everyday. He is openly pro-israel and pro-american while hating on every nationalists party and he calls everyone with different opinion than his a russian troll.

>t.butthurt shitposter

Some Ukrainians hate you, but some are ready to spread their cheeks for you.
This video was created by Ukrainians after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQcBp4-c5sU

SOON

Not really.

>Intermarium would be separate from EU and ideally from NATO. Beside that it would be mostly Slavic union so naturally, it would be closer to Russia
Poopland you shat yourself

This Poland versus Europe narrative is a highly developed pro-american idea. It's some levels above plain journalism and intended to attract highly conscious collaborators. "I say this, you pay me monies, okay?"

currenteventspoland.com/analysis/The-New-Continental-Block.html

>Konfederacja Polski Niepodległej przyjęła Międzymorze za oficjalną koncepcję geopolityczną
>official geopolitical strategy
it will happen sooner than later
stay tuned and we will ask you to join our squat club
I do not give a single grosz about some internet youtube people, they are less relevant than my proboszcz
you just want us to go into war with Russia, dragging NATO into the conflict and saving your sorry ass
not going to happen

Well let's see

>is from a butthurt nation
Check
>starts replying when it is about Russia when I was talking to some Pole
Check
>gives up quickly and calls the other out for something irrelevant
Check

If you are not butthurt you're not showing it Ivan.

Just to be clear. Intermarium is a concept of balance between the Western EU countries and Russia because both are potential enemies of countries of V4, the Baltics, northern Balkans etc. Basically they should form a faction and stay strong together but even united they're way too weak. Its strength is that this faction would lack one definite unquestionable leader that would dominate the others.

also remainder this is jewish thread originating from kosher karachan - polish leftist board

>This Poland versus Europe narrative
is currently pushed by EU who wants us to become yet another cuck colony
give back Tupolew wreckage you bully, and at least apologize for throwing corpses of high goverment officials into plastic bags without any inch of basic humane respect

What language are they going to speak?

Will you remove the borders?

Don't you think it will bring ethnic problems and that countries from the baltics will lose voting power?

magyars can't join, they're already a member of t*ran with their """""""""based""""""""" roach and fingolian brothers

It's union, not one fucking country

>What language are they going to speak?
>Implying we cannot speak our own languages and still manage to understand each other easily
You underestimate power of slavs

>You underestimate power of slavs
UHMMM
Vai tu saproti ko es rakstu?

>hungary is bas-
youtube.com/watch?v=kw1BmQCkkXo

I think it would be a modern confederation of shared interests. That's what I read from articles about geostrategy so not a united entity or a real union. And it's slowly becoming reality. I think other V4 bros will admit that the migrant crisis brought us closer in the last couple years.

Balt, please
you are not slavic, you are closer to Eesti than to us
>steen.free.fr/interslavic/
butthurt cygan detected

Why is there a need for that when most of them are part of the EU?

because EU does not like us and they are leftist cucks as well
and we do not like leftist cucks at all

Also I read that after Lukashenko Belarus might also be ready for a closer cooperation with Poland. But let's be real if Russia decides to compete with us for influence in Belarus it's rather obvious who's going to win. But I don't know too much about it maybe someone from Belarus would say more.
And of course by influence I don't mean like making Belarus our serfs because no one here wants that (not to mention we're not strong enough) but to tighten our relations because historically our nations have a lot in common.

The pole I replied to said it was an United faction though.

So there won't be a leading nation? What about a capital and which cities will be important for trade? Some in Romania, Ukraine, Poland and the baltics?

So just like Russia or the USA? Well I don't want anyone in Europe to suffer like is from the migrants. In fact the EU should fall. If you all were to leave the EU would lose many people to sell their stuff to
This map is so retarded. Turks actually think Kazakhstan and others like them hell even Hungarians and finnish. Turks are mongrels that is for sure but don't come close to Hungary or Finland.

Slavic. We understand each other just fine.

this, kurva
I hope we dont get cucked this fall

Approved.
Be careful, caliphates break laws like crazy nowadays. (Especially in 1453)
They said the same for the EU too.

>women soldiers
Poland havent fallen that low

>They said the same for the EU too.
Yeah, but we aren't jews

For now. EU gives us a lot of money but it's about to change with the departure of the British. This and migrant crisis would make us question our place in the EU. Give it time. The only problematic thing is that even together we're not as strong as Germany or Russia.