Friendly reminder that white genocide is just a meme

Friendly reminder that white genocide is just a meme..

Other urls found in this thread:

censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.co.za/
archive.is/zxAiX
youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/05/30/mike-enochs-presentation-at-the-ny-forum-5202017/
youtu.be/g1JJA6UiEio?t=1931
youtu.be/VNM4zHjsNhM
youtube.com/watch?v=tB3_9JL6agE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4562430/Couple-throw-glove-Queen-s-Guard-make-it.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right. "You will not replace us" is much better than "Diversity = White Genocide". The former is an attack, taking a stand, putting your opponent on the defense, etc. The later is putting yourself on the defense and is just overall bad optics when it comes to getting people to sympathize with you.

>when youre politically correct..you win

solid point, irrespective of anything else bitch tits says, user.

Neither of those phrases are politically correct. They both convey the same message, one is just more persuasive.

White extinction might work better

>mfw all you have to do to prevent white genocide is finding a white girl, marry her, sleep with her and have kids
Why are you shitposting on a discussion forum for asian illustration instead of doing your part to save the white race?

And aggressive

> when you appeal to psychology correctly, you win

The people in this picture are still whiter than the average American.

>you will not replace us
does not have the same emotional appeal as
>you will not murder our race

Which do the Jews say?
>Hitler tried to replace us
or
>Hitler tried to genocide us

The time for subtlety is over, because while you're playing PR games, white people around the world are dying every day in the thousands for no other reason than the Jewish agenda.

If you can't be aggressive, stay home with your boyfriend, fgt.

censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.co.za/

Just have white babies and there you just contributed to the continuation of the white race. The only shot fired is from your dick.

even if every white person had 3 white babies, they would not stop the genocide due to mass non-white immigration.

is this your first year interested in politics or something?

archive.is/zxAiX

nice

its as much of a ideological trick as the petriarchy

it doesn't fit reality in any meaningfull way

>its as much of a ideological trick
what is?

>"You will not replace us

Nobody says that because it makes no sense. The alternative would be "You will not live with us", which is fine for blacks and other POC to say, but is verboten for whites to say.

That's the part we should hammer home. The double standard that says that any criticism of whites or males or straights or christians is fine, but change the words around and they are hate speech if a white or male or straight or christian says them.

We live in the weirdest of Orwellian times, where the oppressed have become the oppressors.

Anyway, I have a rally to go to, HEY HEY HO HO THESE RACIST TEACHERS HAVE GOT TO GO. HEY HEY...

That only works if white people are being rounded up and sent to FEMA camps to die. What's actually happening is waves of 3rd world nonwhite immigration to white countries with the expectation of them having higher birth rates than whites. This is justified by the (((powers that be))) by citing economic reasons, etc.

Emotional appeals only work if they aren't dismissed and ignored immediately. And to the average normie, using the phrase 'genocide' to describe what's happening (even if it is technically genocide) will just be dismissed. When you say 'you will not replace us' (or something similar) you have a better foundation to argue from while still being able to hit the emotional appeal aspects. Bonus if you link something like the video below.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GPe_8Qxxvo

white "genocide"

whites breeding willingly with other races is barely genocide

They are replacing us though. We are not having kids because we have to pay taxes for welfare for mud people for their 20 kids.

They are very literally replacing us.

how can you guise be so uneducated in these tropics but so vocal with your opinion regarding them?

>we are being genocided off by Jews who use mass immigration, drug abuse and emotional manipulation..and here's proof:

how hard is that? do you know why they dont do it tho? its because the Jews and their puppets cannot expose white genocide on a massive scale. they may talk about in an echo-chamber, but they will never educate the People as to its eternal reality. And this is because the People would reject the Jews and Zionists entirely, and that is bad for them.

The vast majority of whites are not ok with being replaced, and the only reason why they support a multiracial society is because they really dont see the threat of being replaces as a realistic thing. The information is coming out that at this rate is will happen. But when you start calling it a genocide every normie that hears that completely gets shut off from anything you have to say. Sometimes i think people on pol just want to be edgy outsiders and have no real interest in saving the west.

>replacing

You keep using that word...

see
please read a book aside from Harambe Mindset.

>and the only reason why they support a multiracial society is because they really dont see the threat of being replaces as a realistic thing
>when you start calling it a genocide every normie that hears that completely gets shut off from anything you have to say

they've been conditioned to disbelieve in white genocide by the same Pied Piper ecelebs I speak against.

>pic related

its time to break that conditioning, user

Nice jew meme snow nigger, less than 10 percent of whites participate in interracial marriage.

All of those are fulfilled except e.

>even if every white person had 3 white babies, they would not stop the genocide due to mass non-white immigration.
>is this your first year interested in politics or something?

Well if you were in a room with 9 white people and one black, then you'd say it was 90% white. If 5 more black guys came in, then you'd say it was 60% white. The same original population is still there and can choose to stay with their own.

exactly m8. dont let anyone say "its not a genocide' or "we shouldnt call it a genocide." those are the same kikes and stooges responsible for the genocide.

its real hard not to hate some dumb motherfuckers.

We die without kids.

They bring in immigrant mud people to REPLACE us.

see
go back to Sup Forums where your low IQ won't show as much

good, now stop using the retarded term

its as slippery as the petriarchy, i suppose you don't believe in that

is white genocide real? if yes, then tell the People and give them proofs.

if its not real, fuck off back to /leftypol/, TRS.

What retard term?

Its not about conditioning. Its about the fact that the word genocide brings in imagery that is so irrelevant to whats happening. People dont hear that word and thing "well what if i use a very vague definition made by lawyers in the UN" They hear that and think of mass murder. The more you use the word white genocide the more you distance yourself from the people you need to redpill. Why do you even care so much about using that word? shouldnt the goal be to change the minds of people? Why do you insist on using that word when its so ineffective?

>REPLACE

Ok. If I replace the engine in my truck, I take the old one out and install the new one.

Show me where in america or the world they ARE TAKING WHITE PEOPLE OUT?

I agree with everything you say, except I'm a nazi when it comes to communication. If we talk and write like we are borderline illiterate, we will not be taken seriously.

>brings in imagery that is so irrelevant to whats happening

PIC RELATED HERE: >Its not about conditioning
>ts about the fact that the word genocide brings in imagery ...

this is literally conditioning. holy shit bro...

genocide is ANY act that aims at reducing, in whole or in part, the members of a race or group. ANY act...IN WHOLE OR IN PART.

now go break the conditioning or kys.

'You will not replace us' is better than 'you will not live with us' because the former creates an image of extinction, etc. It's better for the emotional appeal. It also gives us a way to bring up the points about politicians, professors, and the like actively advocating for more immigration with the intention of replacing whites. The double standard part of what your saying is wrapped up in the rest of the arguments you would be making regardless.

Mike Enoch (say what you want about him) does a good job of addressing this.

~1 hour discussion about this
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/05/30/mike-enochs-presentation-at-the-ny-forum-5202017/

or this video at 32 minutes for one example of how to turn things around on them:
youtu.be/g1JJA6UiEio?t=1931

The truck has a functioning purpose, replacing it doesn't change anything as long as it fulfills its purpose. A group of people are not a tool, when you start replacing them its destroying them. If you lose your family members, but put some Africans in their place. You dont have to hate the Africans to know its not your family.

Did you literally not read a single thing i said? Every point you just made is something iv already addressed. Either make new counter points or stop talking.

based lama

>mike enoch

why do you guys shill here so much? no one likes or listens to you..

>we cant say its genocide because the people have been conditioned to equate the word genocide with physical violence, despite the actual definition of the word
>its not conditioning tho...

i see you've chosen to KYS.
i respect your choice.

Well, there is one thing, he is correct about. Whenever I heared of white genocide as a normie I thought of bald shaped, hysterically screeming, crazy antisemites. I'm sorry, but it's true. It's also just technically correct in the UN charter and even then you need to stretch the interpretation immensly.

Many better terms out there: white replacement, white decline, great replacement, European replacement, European decline. Even "attack on the white race" is better than white genocide.

white genocide

not sure what you are on about, white genocide is as "real" as any unscientific claim, such as petriarchy, luck, nothingness, god ect.

Its meaningless, all ideologies do it. Use unfalsifiable claims for their agenda. "i can define it however i want", its similar to how conspiracy theorists operate

people on here seem to hate post-modernism, but only when their ideas don't suite them, they are perfectly fine in using their snowflake reasoning to protect their sacred cows

I understand that. These people think genocide = concentration camps and zyklon B showers. Of course that sounds crazy in relation to what is going on today.

That said, I'm not using "a very vague definition made by lawyers in the UN". When I use white genocide, I mean these people are trying to physically eliminate white people from the planet. And they are. There is absolutely no doubt about that. The end goal of everything they are doing (open borders, white guilt, promoting race mixing, feminism, lgbt shit, etc) is all to create a world without white people. It (probably) won't be concentration camps but it will still be a world without us. Even most normies would accept that as genocide.

>and even then you need to stretch the interpretation immensly.

show me why you have to stretch the definition of genocide if you use the UN charter which says:

>c
>Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
you know..like forced immigration
>d
>Imposing measures intended to prevent births within a group
you know..like race mixing propaganda

>white genocide is as "real" as any unscientific claim

The UN disagrees with you.

Holy shit! I didn't know Sheriffe Clarke worke with Eugène Terre'Blanche!

Mr. Bond - Still White

(Dr. Dre Still D.R.E. Parody)

youtu.be/VNM4zHjsNhM

thread theme

THIS

actually works on white liberal buddhists. gotten like a half-a-dozen i know to respond with anything between "hmmm..." and 'interesting point, i never looked at it that way'.

exactly! Pay attention to this user, TRS faggets.
all you have to do is meme

I would love for them to explain how indviduals choosing who to have sex applies here

>i dont know what race mixing propaganda in music, TV, movies, politics and from religious leaders is
>what is brainwashing i am only 5 years old

also see

seeBut im curious, how do you think it applies then?

Whites are not getting physically destroyed in whole or in part by mass immigration. They are getting politically marginalized, become the minority in their own country, see the culture and possibly political system of their nation altered. But the original white population is still there completely. As for the crime, mass murder and terrorism that follow with mass immigration: they are just that, crime, mass murder and terrorism, but not genocide.

Race mixing propaganda is not *preventing* births. Forced sterilization of a white population by a government or ruling class would be.

And president Trump is a meme candidate...

>how do you think it applies then
>maybe if I act reaaaaal retarded but also reaaaaal smug...ill win

dumb nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=tB3_9JL6agE

>Be Jews
>Flood white countries with non-white immigration
>Convince native female population race mixing is preferable
>Native male population depressed and addicted to opiates - dying quickly
>???
>white genocide!

>Thinking this 20% beaner is in a position to defend the white race.

your point has been addressed twice already. lurk moar.

lel i just want one of these eceleb parasites to defend something other than their bankroll xD

Yeah, the angle is good, he might even have gotten it from me, because someone asked me in a thread about the strategies how to explain it to normies about a year ago and my suggestion was the Dalai Lama angle. But still...genocide sounds alarmist to your average normie.

I understand what you are saying. No whites are being rounded up and kicked out of America.

What they are doing is taxing whites to the point where we cannot afford to reproduce and giving that money to nonwhites in order for them to reproduce.

The part where whites are being "taken out" is when those old whites die without kids to replace them and instead are *replaced* with somebody else's kids that they payed for.

Yeah no, you just want your interpretation to be the only valid, because you are attached to the term.

>genocide sounds alarmist to your average normie
was there a time when it sounded alarmist to you? if so, I'll bet it was facts and information that convinced you. lets un-normify the entire world.

see pics related here: and and its not my "interpretation."
It's the UN's interpretation.
And it's the definition of the man who invented the very word "genocide."

what else you got moshe? ;)

Nobody is actually genociding us. We're quite literally committing suicide.
And before you name the jew, the fucking jew may be plotting this kind of shit, but they're simply taking advantage of the white man's empathy

WHITE GENOCIDE was NOT what lead me to look into the facts. If anything it drove me away from the right, because you looked like vulgar loons. Only after I head learned all the facts from my own investigation in the world and later coming to Sup Forums I learned what you actually meant with WHITE GENOCIDE.

Be precise. Be reasonable. Be moral. You need all of that to win the majority. And if you can't have all of the 4, you will, at best, end like the Afrikaaner Weerstandsbeweging.

"Whites have a right to determin whom they want to live with." has a future.

"There is no future for blacks in the USA!" does not.

>YOU'RE A JEW!!!

see
>Nobody is actually genociding us.

lurk moar

>Only after I head learned all the facts from my own investigation in the world and later coming to Sup Forums I learned what you actually meant with WHITE GENOCIDE.
Great. So whats stopping you from taking all those facts and presenting them in educational yet entertaining memes to wake the masses almost instantly? It took you how long to gather all the info to convince yourself? maybe we should just wait for everyyyyyone else to come around too? lol no. you go out there and you wake them up you summabitch ;)

not an argument.
i accept your defeat.

Each time i see someone like you, i can't help to think about all the internal contradictions an emotional being like yourself has to live with every day.

i suggest you try to anwser some of these questions, either for youself, if you don't want to look like an idiot, or on here since its anonymous anyways, and no one takes responsebility for their stupid ideas.

>What in your opinion is wrong with the definition of the petriarchy?
>Do you support whites having any say in birthrates of blacks?
>Do you believe in free will?
>What do you think about other ideological terms and how they are used, like
communists always say "the people" so they always seem to have a majority behind them
>What do you think is wrong with such an definition that can be changed upon your likeing?
>Do you know what it means that an idea can be falsified?

that works for now

stop picking on them child refugees you racist

Jesus Christ, you are annoying as fuck. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with you guys.

nice ad hominems.
let me know when you can address the actual points I raised to you regarding the definition of the word genocide and why "white genocide" is appropriate. k honeybunches with oats? thaaaaanks XOXOXO

lel

pic related

Pick that up Goyim.

If I was there, I'd be in prison now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4562430/Couple-throw-glove-Queen-s-Guard-make-it.html

Wait until we are just 10% of the population. We will still be blamed for holding all the institutional power even while we are literal slaves.

either 13 year old edgelord who just wants to sound cool or shill trying to alienate would be redpilled people.

(checked)
what a disrespectful, uncultured people smdh

it wont be a genocide them either ;)

not an argument. not even addressing my points. just screeching.

You never had an argument, i already addressed that point multiple times. You just keep repeating it again and again after each comment.

you said:

>Its not about conditioning. Its about the fact that the word genocide brings in imagery

if a word brings up imagery that does not reflect the true definition of said word due to a controlled effort to replace it's meaning and value, that is literally "conditioning." stop posting, low IQ semite.
im feeling embarrassed for you.

You never explained how it applies, thats why i asked you about free will. If you don't believe in it. I can see why you would claim white genocide

Remember to hate Spencer.

Regardless of whether he meant it or not, any media coverage is good for us.

It applies because of this

hate is a Jew's emotion.
it's only Truthy lulz here m8s.

You mean one is better to get PR across. Toeing the line w/ excessive PR is why InfoWars can never name the Jew.

>any media coverage is good for us
but I thought it was a PR problem to address white genocide because you might lose your fanbase and shekels as claimed here so which is it?

>poor arguments followed by statements of the other persons incompetence
Americans in a nutshell.

Still haven't addressed the point im making, which is that the terminology is alienating the people we should be redpilling. You do more harm then good. And the terminology is literally just some lawyers in the UN, not even worth using from your point of view either.

I really don't understand you virgin Yank cucks complaining about 'White Genocide' because you can't get a woman (let alone a white woman) to fuck you.
Just accept that you're a beta cuck who's so unattractive that even niggers in your country get more game than you

Another alt-right hate thread? You shills are kicking it into overdrive tonight.

no. do you disagree about my claim to it being conditioning for the very same reason that you yourself expressed? if so..why do you disagree? :)

>genocide means deliberately reducing the numbers of a people, either in whole or in part, violently or indirectly
>but people are conditioned to equate the word genocide with violence
>its not conditioning tho

top lel

hey achmed.

Yes another anti-spencer shill thread

HELLOW, FELLOW Sup ForumsUSERS, PLEASE GO BACK TO BEING USELESS AND INEFFECTIVE WITHOUT ANY PUBPIC PLATFORM TO HAVE SYMPATHETIC VIEWS EXPRESSED

Worldwide culture across developed countries means consistently low birth rates.
Most of academia is structured around condemning whites and it's acceptable to have campaigns that aim to remove whites from positions of power to be replaced by non-whites.
Across the west, there are public and private programs that exist to discriminate against whites based solely on race.
Now immigration and open borders are becoming popular in order to try and explicitly replace the white populations with foreigners.
The physical removal and oppression of whites in Southern Africa was justified globally. The discrimination has only gotten worse as blacks have secured more power there and this is the global success story.
Young people now call for the end to "whiteness". Professors say they want everyone to be brown skinned.

This wouldn't be acceptable if it was done to any other group.

let me guess
>"imposing "measures" intended to prevent births within the group"

a wide definition like that is as usefull as it is scinetific, thats why i explained to you how it is similar to how communists always seem to be backed "by the people" or the feminists always seem to fit everything to "the petriarchy"

your only way out would be to admit that humans have no free will, and therfor they are compelled to breed because of some racemixing propaganda

since they aren't forced, one has to explain how showing someone ideas in the media is equivlent to "imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group"

>y'all
Adds a whole new layer of disgust

it would be a damn shame if antifa killed him... a damn shame

>imposing conditions designed to reduce the population in whole or in part
like forced non-white immigration into white countries.

this has already been covered ITT. See: you Jews are haing your arguments defeated, waiting 5 minutes, and trying the same arguments again as tho your defeat never happened.

>pic related

yesh

a damn shame user. hope nothing ever hurts him in any way.