How to survive in California?

Okay lads, soon I'll have to move to California. I got a job offer from (((one-big-animation-studio))), and everything is fine, but I just realized amount of bluepilled people there and especially in animation industry.

So how can I survive in California among those LGBTSADLKQFDP people? How can I tolerate those themes as hundreds of genders, jews as masterrace and other bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, that job is super tasty even for an american, but I'm afraid I can lose my mind there.

Any advices for surviving among libshits?

Hamburgers and sissy boys await you. Just roll with it.

Ride the tiger bruh.

Go to church, watch 70-80eis action movies, hit the gym no machines just free weights dumbbells and all.

Test your colleagues with edgy memes who knows maybe someone redpilled is lurking in your surroundings.

Don't let the turn you.

act like a russian anonymous hacker.

>company hires some fucking Ivan or Gupta from the other side of the planet and doesn't even pay them that much - maybe 60k a year
>I have a BA, a WAIS IQ of 120, and I can't even get an unpaid internship.

Is on the job training really that expensive?

Pretend to be a libertarian in public. DO NOT let your political inclinations intersect with your social media in any way. Get out to central CA occasionally to restore sanity points.

In CA, you're deep behind enemy lines. Sow dissent, confusion, and distrust. Put up posters and hate symbols on campuses. Blend in, move undetected. Ideology is so homogenous that it's like being on a borg cube. You can show up anywhere and get into anything without raising suspicion. Use your imagination and do Kek's work.

work out. DO not act like a sissy man up and be a strong fucker. Since all of them are gay, you will end up with all the girls.

t. female

Texan in Connecticut here. I found a great solution to this common problem. You have to bluepill them harder than they bluepill you. When they start talking about "cofveve" just mention Trump's age, and that we need to not be age-ist in today's progressive society, then go off on a tangent on how younger generations need to respect the ages of all people. If they talk about muslims being good for the economy, tell them how as a true feminist, you cannot support muslim rape immigration. If they talk about mexicans being essential for some reason, tell them you have no patience for white supremacy, as mexicans are considered white.

it's all a game of virtue signalling, and the harder you go, the more they realize how stupid they sound. Also, when you introduce yourself, tell people you're vegan, but go ahead and eat whatever you want. There's a new wave of veganism where if it's already dead, you can eat it because otherwise it would go to waste.

Idk, just eat In N Out and forget about the faggot problem.

I'm getting out of here after three generations in so cal I've decided I'd rather not live in this hell hole anymore.

live honestly

>BA
There's your problem

> big animation studio

If that's really the case and it's in Burbank area you need not worry about the alphabet people. That's a generally redpilled area (although it's blue). I've been in the area for 4 years.

blue pill so hard it turns red is this even possible user?

Honestly, the problem is that I don't have boobs.

All those paper pushing jobs went to women.

In animation the only thing is matter is your portfolio and your style. You can literally be a fucking jungle hobo with a spear but with excelent art skill any studio will take you.

There's almost ALWAYS someone redpilled in a corner. ALWAYS.

I love finding out who that person is in a new situation. It's also fairly surprising a lot of the times just which person it happens to be.

sexually identify as a russian hacker and get outraged that they blame you for everything
It's not about training, it's about lacking ambition and options. Gupta will work the same dead end job for fifty years.

I live in Portland and it's nearly as bad. idk I just don't talk to people, and when I have to talk to people I just keep the conversation boring and mundane. I try to be the kind of person people get along with but forget about 5 minutes after they met me. If anyone asks I don't follow politics and don't pay attention.

I found an office job fairly easily. Although I used a frat connection to get it

I cant wait to leave after I graduate from this shithole state. Jerry Brown is such an ass and when they get the single payer insurance ran through soon there has to be a mass exodus of jobs when were supposed to pay for every illegal.

>128122668
what aspect of animation do you do? like the actual artwork of drawing stuff? or coding things? is it something you go to school for or you just learn on your own as a hobby first?

>how can I survive in California among those LGBTSADLKQFDP people
Learn to deal with people having differing opinions than you do?
Pretty stupid question to be honest.
Have you seriously never encountered people outside of your political comfort zone?

You sound like a pussy.

>If they talk about mexicans being essential for some reason, tell them you have no patience for white supremacy, as mexicans are considered white.

Not from a jedi...

but yes. it basically makes them feel bad, which is what being a liberal is all about: making others feel bad about themselves. And always use it as a last resort; if you're in a casual conversation, don't whip out the ultra-bluepill. Wait until the right moment.

And always identify as something different to someone else. Tell them you're black/jewish/asian/syrian/hispanic but never admit your "white privilege".

You can't do anything you racist homophobic Russian bigot.

You are lucky we even let you in our country after what you did during the election. You very well could be a Soviet spy sleeper cell hacker. We should put all Russians in camps like we did to the Japanese.

Didn't Lacey Green say she got too blued and turned red pilled?

Stay away from the coast. Lefties lay in wait for anyone with opposing viewpoints. Coronado is nice and doesn't have many libs but is expensive. Stay away from the south east part next to the border. Spicland had lots of crime and just is not worth visiting.

>soon I'll have to move to California.

Don't. Move to Jefferson.

>but I just realized amount of bluepilled people there and especially in animation industry.

nothing but faggotry and degeneracy exists anywhere south of just before Chico.

>So how can I survive in California among those LGBTSADLKQFDP people? How can I tolerate those themes as hundreds of genders, jews as masterrace and other bullshit.

You won't. It's almost considered a crime to refuse to refer to a mentally ill person as xir.

>Any advices for surviving among libshits?

Unless you move to Jefferson, you are almost guaranteed to suffer. California liberals are currently attempting a secession bid for 2019 that is slowly gaining traction. War is on the horizon.

Thinking they're bluepilled is a huge mistake, specially in a place with a high concentration of jews like the animation industry.
(((They))) don't believe their own lies but act like that because they're intentionally trying to crash society and make of the West a dystopian world.
The more "bluepilled" someone seems the more hypocrite he is. They want you to worry about unimportant things and destroy yourself so they can get ahead of you. Ie: they promote racemixing but they never racemix themselves, they want immigrants but live in gated communities, they want you to downgrade your lifestyle for the environment while they got out in their yacht and private jets.
The way to survive around libs is to always agree with them verbally but never ever act on it.

She's just trying to milk in extra cash after the Jewtube ad scare.

pixar is in emeryville, 2 blocks from the Ghostship fire if you remember that. You're right by the albany costco which is dope, but you're also in the bum capital of the bay area. Live on the Oakland side of the bay, save some money, find an outdoor hobby you enjoy. Norcal is temperate year round so people go super hard with outdoor hobbies, spend your new money on a dope mountain bike or surf board or hunting equipment or whatever floats your boat. Maybe a boat!

But seriously emeryville is such a shithole you're gonna go crazy. Tent parties full of monkey people covered in soot. People are either liberal as shit or really asian. Oh the mexican food and the weed are tremendous however.

this
ruskies should be thankful we even let them in
balkanizing the soviet union wasn't enough

how about sacramento?

I once had an argument with a fairly smart liberal on the merits and evils of environmental determinism, his stance being that envirodeterminism has racist implications.

I won when he played the "but we don't know if its truly bigger" card on Arab slave trade and European slave trade of Africans (most estimates put the European slave trade lower than the Arab one, but some put the high end estimation higher).

He proceeded to justify his denial by... wait for it... making an argument that whites are biologically inclined for evil societal actions, by pointing out serfdom in addition to slavery.

Everyone participating facepalmed, but there really was no point to go on from there for the liberals.

Either environdeterminism is right and whites aren't evil same as blacks aren't stupid, or in your desire for whites to be evil you're a racist and you lost the original stance.

I pointed out the contradiction then presented serfdom analogues in Asia, proclivity of human sacrifices in other parts of the world, African tribal retaliation, Catholic Abolitionist Movements in the Middle Ages to contrast.

I was finally accused of nitpicking by offering all these examples.

I then realized and noted that they've never considered the full implications of their stance.

>The reason they hate Environmental Determinism is because it absolves Europeans of White Guilt.

That's fundamentally it. I called them out and the atmosphere got really sour.

...but I redpilled a lot of them.

So yeah, outbluepill them into the redpill = possible.

Depends where in Sacramento.

But Jefferson is the ultimate place to live.

R

e

d

d

i

t

S

p

a

c

i

n

g

so suck my dick?

>Burbank

Damn... That's exactly the place I have to move to.
How fucked am I?

thinking of moving to midtown
can't stand sf for much longer

Don't say anything until you have power.

/thread/

Also, Southern and Middle Californians aren't really as Liberal as NYC, Ohio, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, are WAY worst. The anti-California thing is a meme started by Texans and Cuckservatives. People born in California are redpilled. It's the people who move there that are fucked.

Keep in mind this guy is from Russia. Unless he's moving to like fucking Barstow, it's going to be magnitides better than living in Russia.

Also, OP, fuck off, were full.

Hope you like Mexicans.

>how about sacramento?
Sacramento is San Fransisco is Portland. It's fucking AWFUL. The only difference is Sacramento is full of nothing but violent Mexicans and box stores. Endless box stores and hipsters downtown.

Stay out of Northern California cities unless you want to fucking hate EVERYONE.

>People born in California are redpilled.
i wouldnt go that far. but you are right, most of california is redpilled, its just the high population diversity paradise cities that are nuts

Excellent. Do this.

Midtown is alright, but ultimately Chico and everything south are cesspools of degeneracy.

If you can move to Norcal, do it. Jefferson is going to conquer California when (((they))) secede from the Union. And then we are going to rejoin the Union, under the name of Jefferson, and not California.

Is it in Emeryville? If it is you are fucked.

Don't listen to this hipster whetback. MidTown and Sacramento are the worst places in California. The Central Valley is a Mexican gang shithole nightmare world that the rest of America hasn't even begun to experience, and Sacramento is a god damn hipster enclave that wants to be SanFran. It's the worst of all California put together and it's fucking HOT.

Plus a lot of 30-40yr old, drugged out wiggers left over from the 1990s who think it's perfectly OK. Get used to hearing "hella"

t. someone who lives on Broadway street

Among the older crowd in Hollywood there's some old redpilled 80s rocker dudes and people with families who are ok. All Christians or born-again too. Its not too far a drive, just across the street and there is some places nestled with old fashioned style families in some neighborhoods.

Unfortunately Burbank generally is a cesspool. A place filled with entitled millenials living off dads money to become famous and a complete stronghold for the jew. Some of the most vapid people I've ever met are there, and most of the living conditions are awful.

To be honest at the height of the BLM protests Burbank didn't possess many African Americans who cared much. It was mainly the rich white girls and Jew guys screaming at the top of their lungs...if that is any consolation

Expect frustrating days and to bite your tongue though.
I wouldn't ever move back even if you paid me a lot of money to.

Godspeed OP

sounds good
yeah i'm going to give it a try
if all fails, i can just get employed by the state right?
t. pension jew

best way to survive is to kill yourself.

That's my town then. You'll fit right in, don't worry, being from Russia and all. There is a pretty big Armenian population there and they share a lot of common things with Russians, including the love for Adidas, Mercedes cars, and a good smoke. You can start babbling in Russian in the street and I guarantee you within 2 minutes there will be someone who understands you.

As far as girls, you shouldn't have any problem. Don't listen to the other guy, Burbank doesn't have rich white girls, it has Armenian girls who "pretend" to be rich, but they aren't in reality. So to get them it's only enough to dress good and drive a good car.

Good luck!

> pic related: Burbank from above.

Literally all you have to do is not bring up your personal views on politics and whatnot. If you're going into the arts, sticking out as not being liberal will get you blacklisted so fucking quickly it's not funny. Just do your job, make friends where you can, keep the sperging about muh Jews/libtards/etc. on Sup Forums and out of where you work and off your social media, and you'll be fine.

t. musician doing a gig in Trinidad with a bunch of bluepilled city Americans without issue

I'm from Sac. You're kinda sorta full of shit. It's nothing like the bay or LA here.

Haha lifelong placer-sac resident. Currently at Davis. I get it

on your first day of work, scan the room, find the biggest tranny or SJW and walk up to them and knock them out. then turn to the rest of the room and say your name and that there are only two genders and you don't want any trouble from the rest of them.

ehm... source?