> post it on Sup Forums because kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will he also share my work hours?

I work to eat.

is he on the menu?

Sure Muricans might learn a thing or two from this kid about losing weight techniques.

Sorry Jamal i need more calories than you.

>Be African
>Nearly starved as a child because parents had 10 children without having any income
>Have no income
>Make 10 children
>GIBSMEDAT

They should try cannibalism.

Time to share? Nah I'm good. Fuck off and starve lil niglet

It would be pretty funny if people started making videos of throwing away good food and sending them to unicef's twitter.

ill help you after I help fix my country first

>Call self charity.
>Ask for money.
???

>I'm working
>He's not
>It's time to share the workload

I've already eaten and full, but for the pic I am going to eat something else and drink some nice clean water, I don't need it but fuck it, anything to show my support for starving these wastes of oxygen out of existence.

Hmmm I like this idea

As soon as I run out of garlic dipping sauce he can have the rest of my pizza crusts.

>At parents
>Nephew eating a cookie
>Ask him if he'll share with me
>Backs up looking like I'm gonna steal it
>Comes back late with a second cookie
>Hands it over
>"He'll share as long as it isn't his cookie he has to share. What a commie"
>Brother hears, bursts out laughing

This the only thing they mean when they say "share". Your money, not theirs.

>Africa is starving
>population has grown 5 times since 1950
Strange how that works.

Don't you know that when an African starves to death two more Africans crawl out of the corpse?

> mfw when people in my country are throwing away 345 kg of food every year.

not my child. niggers in africa rather kill eachother then working and producing food.

Only a childish fool would laugh at something like this

You should be ashamed. He is the future of the human race.

damn I'm going to go throw away some perfectly edible food today, just for this kid

Africa is overpopulated already. We are creating an unsustainable situation down there with our good-dooer attitude.

If we don't gibs them food the problem will solve itself.

...And the subhumans are coming to the West. We're fucked.

I realize you are both trolling and I am glad that scientists in your countries are developing methods to sustain the desired growth in pic-related. It's the future of our species.

all that money we save on paris climate accord gibs could be spent on carpet bombing africa, saving the planet for realz

Not only that, one of the main problems is sending them food, it fucks up their local economies and creates huge amounts of poverty.
They would be in many ways much better off if juist left to themselves to some extent.

fuck off, these croque monsieurs are mine

I fed soup to my dog today.

Not my tribesman

dingdingding!
They're no different than an australian mouse plague.

Imagine idiocracy but 0 white people in a couple hundred years

Is this real?

>AYYYYYYO GIMME DAT
Good thing I'm immunized to "sad minority babies", I literally don't give a shit anymore. White people used to dream about space, now our eternal goal is to feed minorities who can't feed themselves.

Cool meme, faggot

If that kid grows up and has 3 kids in 20 years my donation will have increases the net suffering by 300%

I think the most humane donation would be a bullet. Niggers can't into farming to support themselves

Imagine if we had just let the nignogs starve back in the 70's.
Most of these aid-dependent countries would no longer be populated. No more hunger, rape, murder, theft etc.
It's only because of left-wing "pity" that all this suffering still exists today.

But that would be gommunism.

>some even more than 100%
how did I not know that

>Liberia 771%
wtf how does that even work?

Correct.
Same with all the clothes we ship down there. It destroyed their local garment industry and they had to revert to low-wage jobs distributing the stuff that comes in huge tonnage for free.

And this Italian is correct, too.

he's not starving because we aren't sharing, he's starving because war and politics block the arrival of food.

>rather than charity monies being handed over as gibsmedats, they should be given to skilled/brave white farmers as an incentive to start farms in Africa
>their skills make food more plentiful and therefore more affordable, so nogs can afford to buy it with their dirt-dollars or whatever they use as currency
Why wouldn't this work Sup Forums? Angery doggos and FN FALs can be used to keep savage nignogs away so that won't be a problem

I heard Russia was pretty fucking good at it for a while there too actually

>>Liberia 771%
>wtf how does that even work?

Liberia, best example in the world of nigs nogging

>"hey lets take these gibs to go back to the motherland! oh cool they have even niggier nigs! let's enslave and eat them!"

100yrs later
>"EATING AIDS BABY HEARTS GIBSMEDAT INVISIBLE MAGE POWER!"

It's not out fault they're literally too stupid to use basic farming techniques

wew

Legitimate question on the matter..
Realistically what are we solving by getting a bunch of these kids fed if they're not improving their country fast enough to accommodate all of these now surviving people? Seems like the old give a man a fish type of deal and it's pointless

Because nogs don't work, nogs don't have any dollars.

Maybe his parents shouldn't have had children they couldn't take care of.

>It's only because of left-wing "pity" that all this suffering still exists today.
The question is: can we ever rid ourselves from it? It comes into existence when affluence and wealth comes to a country as far as I can see. People seem to be looking for something """"good"""" to do when they don't have any problems to worry about anymore.
I still hope for genetic engineering that reduces our empathy towards people of other ethnicity. It's possible to influence humans in that way with simple hormones and even scents. It should be possible to do something like that but more hard-wired.

>wtf how does that even work?
They get more money than their government budget?
These Gutmenschen NGOs have recognized that it's a bad idea to give money to a nigger government.

Its percentage of government expenditures, not of GDP. Might just be that the Liberian government is tiny

Please read pic related. Moot's garbage code strikes again.

love to see the same dumb look on every African face

lol aliens don't eat people food

Why the fuck SHOULD we share exactly? dont get me wrong its sad, but my money isnt going to save them just like decades of billions in yearly aid hasnt saved them. They need to feed themselves.

Imagine putting out adverts asking niggers to give money to our homeless, drunks and junkies. Its ridiculous.

T R I P S

F O R E V E R

Well he stole the code so you can't really blame him.
Wouldn't moving the overcrowding to Europe, overcrowd Europe though lol. Either way, the population issue fucks with me because I don't understand how we can maintain exponential population growth without putting some kind of regulations of children in place. Africa is particularly bad about having a ton of kids they can't care for from what I've read as well. Seems fucked.

What are we suppose to do? Mail them a half eaten pizza and stale coke.
Capitalism will make sure there is food for those who can pay

UNICEF has been around for nearly 70 years

When did Africa's population start exploding beyond their capability of feeding themselves?

Also, wasn't this supposed to be a "until they get back on their feet" type thing instead of a "and this'll be their new economy" thing?

>asking niggers to give money
This should give everyone an idea of just how sympathetic and empathetic niggers are to whitey:
youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg&feature=youtu.be
And these are relatively educated niggers. Who still act like niggers.
Why we give these feral creatures anything other than a bullet I'll never know.

the main difference between us and them is that once we get food we dont immediately create ten more of us. So let him starve.

For as long as I can remember, I have always tried to be as edgy as possible if it came to starving african kids.

When there was a commercial on TV, I said to my mom that my food would taste better, when I knew that these kids were starving.

>but how do we fix it?

They simply must stop having so much children. That's it. Their land cannot support their population.

Here's your (you) you poor thing

Obligatory:
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

Don't eat him, he doesn't have enough meat anyway

Pic related applies to humans as well.

AFRICA'S CREATION. AFRICA'S PROBLEM.

See your thead and this thread side by side

Eating pizza at 12:00 AM ?

What are you, dutch ?

Oh no another nigger that wouldn't be alive without white innovation and guilt.

Enough.

Yep. EVERY SINGLE NIGGER in that video (and about 50% of black society at large) is a black supremacist. Their views are often more extreme and "racist" than a lot of actual active white nationalists/supremacists, because white nationalists mostly just want niggers to leave them the fuck alone and go back to Africa. Whereas niggers are choosing to live in white societies (that they claim to be racist) and attempting to subvert and/or destroy anything thats white (while of course waging a campaign of one sided racial violence against whites)

And not only have the masses been conditioned to see them as victims, but they are empowered by white people and given the "R" word which they can use to silence and intimidate opponents while they further their own agenda that is actually more legitimately racist than 99% of the people they aim the word at.

Probably also aids

I was just thinking. If every user jizzed into 2 liter bottles for a month then sent them to unicef we could probably end world hunger.

I don't want to go to hell god I am sorry for making jokes like that. Please bless everyone good with what they deserve.

And now the fuckers are migrating, guess they were paying attention ...

>Another species is the future of our species

really made me think

>in my country
>belgium
>country

ayyy my flag alwayq on the edge of knowledge and reflexion !

>the arrival of food.
No food. No hungry nigglet spawnpoints. No problem.

>I was just thinking. If every user jizzed into 2 liter bottles for a month then sent them to unicef we could probably end world hunger.
>I don't want to go to hell god I am sorry for making jokes like that. Please bless everyone good with what they deserve.

that made my face hurt

too late

>Yeah,let's donate more to enable the poor Africans to have more poor starving kids which in turn also depend on our donations to survive.

Funny thing is a lot of niggers genuinely believe whitey is actively trying to genocide them. Clearly we are incredibly incompetent.

3rd world nigg-nogg lesson. as soon as the little nog that's staring at you just above the word unicef in OP's pic get big enough to carry around an AK, He will !! and you (hard working westerner) will be in his sights. and he like all the rest before him won't be shy about dopping that hammer on the cap that has your name on it. screw 3rd world nigg noggs. screw unicef.