300 years ago, the life expectancy of Indigenous Australians is estimated to have been between 21 and 37 years

300 years ago, the life expectancy of Indigenous Australians is estimated to have been between 21 and 37 years.
Since British colonisation 239 years ago; Aboriginal life expectancy today is approx 70.
Today they have access to medicine, health care, modern technology, housing, education, electoral representation, the only race in the country to have standardised ceremonial acknowledgement prior to official speeches.
Words from their language have been incorporated into the mainstream society. A vast portion of cities, towns, landmarks, and national parks are named in their language.
Ultimately, the federation of Australia improved the everyday lives of Aboriginals immensely.
The government has spent massive amounts of money researching, preserving and cataloguing the ingidenous culture.
Many other races have since emmigrated to Australia to take advantage of it's liberal democratic lifestyle; Indian, African, Asian, Arab, Slav, Turk, Medit etc etc
WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO KEEP APOLOGISING FOR A SAFE PROSPEROUS NATION???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War#Black_Line.2C_October.E2.80.94November_1830
murrischool.com/
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Political correctness

Why did we care about aborigines in the first place?

>WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TO KEEP APOLOGISING FOR A SAFE PROSPEROUS NATION???

they wont be happy until every non-abo is gone. then they can go back to the stone age.

>yfw I'm fucking two octodroon sisters
I'm doing my part diluting their genes.

Why don't you?

wat lmao, you guys culled 90 percent of them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War#Black_Line.2C_October.E2.80.94November_1830

so if aliens invaded australia, obliterated our civilization, destroyed 98% of the population, enslaved the rest, stole entire generations of the children that were left and basically fucked our shit up but doubled our life span you would thank them? fuck off idiot.

Wrong. They'll be happy when white people are gone. Then after a while they'll realise that chinks and muzzies don't feel any white guilt in which case they'll be even worse off than before.

One idea we had that is probably USA-specific was pretending to allow the moochers into the US and have all of our women give them all STDs. Too bad they all would have Obamacare and thus, strongly preferential treatment, like the niggers all do now. So it wouldn't work.

fuck off abo cunt

not an abo kid, just not a bootlicker like you and op. keep on praying that a stronger culture comes and crushes yours though. hopeless faggots.

>such a wonderful culture destroyed

their lives have not been improved at all from before, quite the opposite. Thats clear from the conditions they live in in remote communities.

Take grog and other substance abuse away and it would be a huge help. The government basically just throws money at them while neglecting to do anything that will actually help them.

keep praying for that dollah cunt

don't worry, once daddy america goes full isolationist again the chink hordes will wipe out anglo culture, then we'll see a minority anglo population amongst a majority chink population doing exactly what the abos do and bitch about welfare and genocide, especially cause australias military is small and they have no nuclear capabilities to deter chingland

thats already happening, asians are obviously a stronger culture in enough ways to easily over take us. Outside of law are there even any white people in high paying jobs like banking?

The only cultural 'achievement' of the aborigines was the didgeridoo. And their civilisation was limited to straw huts

>the aboriginal culture was destroyed by white colonialism
>better let nigs and chinks colonize us in return
wanna flagellate yourself or get on with it, you utter faggot?

>More Time to suffer in this horrid world
>Forced into jew created society

Oh thank you so much

They didn't even MAKE huts. At the very most, they slept in caves but mostly out in the open.

cant imagine a chink australia giving abos gibs.

Life expectancy is an average. High infantile mortality lower the average but doesn't prevent people from living 120 years.

By preventing the early death of weak genes we have, in fact, worsened the gene pool.

We need to apologize and get rid of all vacines and antibiotics.

thats not even close to my point, dipshit.

>but doubled our life span you would thank them?

if i was living after all of the genocide in a new civilisation with advanced alien technology and a doubled lifespan, damn right i would thank them. especially if the aliens gave me money just for existing.

Did the Aborigines actually accomplish anything? Do they have any significant inventions?

300 years ago abos were literally in the stone age

dunno why we should give a fuck, honestly
off urself

>stole entire generations of the children

Maybe if the abos hadn't been eating them...

>Did the Aborigines actually accomplish anything? Do they have any significant inventions?

all they accomplished was managing to survive in australia for tens of thousands of years without any technology more advanced than a stick.

Fucking up their environment more spectacularly than anyone else managed for thousands of years, with a fraction of the technology.
That's pretty impressive, really.

To be fair, Australia seems quite brutal to live in without any technology.

Serious question, are Australian abos even human?

I'm not talking superiority/inferiority, they just look significantly different enough to be a closely related but separate species.

They are not and neither are Jews.

>fucking up the environment

actually a lot of australias native vegetation needs bush fires in order to germinate their seeds

>To be fair, Australia seems quite brutal to live in without any technology.

they adapted quite well. those who couldnt died out over the tens of thousands of years. its just a shame they cant adapt to modern society.

Do you have them in your schools or are they quite segregated?

theres hardly any of them that I've seen when I went to school, they are minority as fuck, maybe saw 1 or 2 in school

they have dna from an unknown hominid as well as from neanderthals and denisovans

Having abos/blacks in your school seems like fun, for the chimp outs. I'm from a white region so we only had one Pajeet.

i had some in my primary school but all the abos you see around here (sydney city) are more than 50% european. some are blonde haired, blue eyed,less than one sixteenth but call themselves "indigenous" and receive all the benefits that grants them (free uni, welfare, reserved jobs, special programmes, special treatment etc).

wogs are more of an issue imo, they are very cliquish and tend to gang fight instead of 1v1

The only fights we ever had were between disabled kids in the special needs unit.
That's the definition of BLEACHED.

>white people
Anglos are neither white nor people. Aboriginals have the god given right to hate the Anglo just the same as everyone else.

the "abos" at my primary school would do meme things like turn up to school with no shoes, steal from other students, swear at the teachers and smoke stolen cigarettes behind the toilets. there was an aboriginal girl in my class who wasnt too bad looking and was pretty chilled but she had huge nostrils and a broad bogan accent.

>Irish
>Calling Anglos non-white

The Anglo looks like the type of guy that gets bullied by Muslims and blacks in England.

Funny.

>tfw ywn have gang wars with the special needs kids

You have to go back.

It sounds hilarious to be an Australian. The only meme things that happened in my primary school were the disabled kids having food fights in the lunchroom

irish "people" came to ireland from what is now england.

i know you would, cos youre a bitch

The same snow niggers say that shit in Canada. I'd rather live as a creek shitting lion bowman for 25 years than as an alcoholic sheep for 75. You've prolonged my suffering asshole and eliminated all purpose and challenge from our lives.

Our ancestors were fucking retarded and should have exterminated all these people.

You're right. What sort of sick fuck subjugates people into intergenerational concentration camps while blasting everyone in your community with the most disgusting jewish-western propaganda imaginable.

Every other race wiped out tribes as they went. Europeans were too cruel to do this.

the article you post is about resistance conflicts not 'culling' you are using weasel words. it states the death tolls of these conflicts as roughly 1000, 200 colonials and 800 indigneous. hardly surprising because the colonials had guns. it is nowhere near culling 90% of the population like you suggest. the british and the slavs and every other race else has been through the same thing - as a kraut you probably don't understand cause your colonies were all failures

Exterminate the abo race, George Augustus Robinson did nothing wrong

Into the vat you go

that's just a snapshot of what happened all across australia, the settlers wiped out plenty of abnogs, and yeah it is upwards of 90 percent lel

>The only meme things that happened in my primary school were the disabled kids having food fights in the lunchroom

we had a special needs kid who would strip naked and stand in the playground crying then fight the teachers when they came to help them. i grew up in a chinese suburb so 70% of my primary school was chinese and half of them didnt speak english. during lessons the class would literally break into two groups: english speakers and chinese speakers and the chinks would just do their own thing as long as they didnt bother the teacher. we had a couple of african and pacific islander kids who would lose their temper and throw chairs and fight people as well. so enriched!

we gave it our best shot

Disabled children are always the banter kings of primary school. And that kid sounds like one we had, but he used to do the truffle shuffle and throw basketballs at the teachers

>suffering asshole
haha shouldn't have taken all those dicks, you fancy bowman.

i wish i was part abo. everythings free, free money from the government, special job positions reserved just for me. plus all the benefits every one else in society gets. what a hard life! poor babies! mean white devils opressn me.

there is are two indigenous schools in my suburb. but they are allowed to attend whatever school they want

being the only white cunt in a majority muslim high school is better

>the drug dealer clique had connections to the AFP
>the AFP were supplying the drug dealers with cocaine
>the cocaine they took from hardcore motorcycle gangs
>the other kids got their weed from some sketchy looking blokes
>those were all state police
>guess who they were being supplied by
>that's right
>the AFP
>two separate AFP groups were dealing drugs to schoolchildren

but it gets better!

>the two AFP groups were also spying on each other
>the state police were also in there spying on both groups at once
>the AFP was also spying on the state police group tasked with spying on their effort to spy on each other
>all of this was shrouded by an AFP counter-terrorism effort that, in the process of attempting to find terrorists, uncovered the whole plot
>haha just kidding the drug dealer clique did, they figured it out and moved state
>the AFP then attempted to catch the drug dealer clique, and ended up uncovering all of their dealer officers
>the rest followed
>apparently there was at least one mexican standoff

the entire thing was covered up after the state police attempted to charge every single cunt they found, and ended up figuring out that like 6 different levels of the AFP were in on it. apparently the low level ones were attempting to find terrorists.

>All of the pussies and faggots would have died at super early ages at any other time in history

This actually explains everything
E V E R Y T H I N G

you can get 1k+ a fortnight if you are aboriginal and studying your masters or doctorate.

How did they fuck up their environmenf. I'm not well versed on the abos, they are way too boring to put in the time to read about.

they didn't, read

We had nothing that extreme asides from a kid smoking crack and getting caught by the police just to be (((let go)))

>Abo ancestors arrive in Australia
>Covered in lush jungle
>Abos soon find out jungle is filled with fucking monsters
>10 foot tall jumping spiders
>Man eating raptor birds
>Abos spend thousands of years torching the entire continent

>98% killed

The obvious solution is to let abos govern themselves, so they can fail on their own and won't be able to blame anybody.
Unfortunately the left came up with the viciously effective "minorities perform worse than whites because of historical oppression" PSYOP, so even that won't work.
Sup Forums has to focus on countering the PSYOPs. You're winning the battle but losing the war.

the australian population is 10% irish ancestry you mong.. are they supposed to apolgise for colonisation too?

tfw you miss the last 2% and pay for it forever.

you idiot, they cataloged and recorded the culture, they used the words to name places and animals, they didn't obliterate the culture that is completely misleading. secondly the 98% figure.. that's total bullshit

>use a few words as a token sentiment
>didn't obliterate the culture

yea aight m9er

Landscape burning by abbos, who arrived in Australia approximately 50 kyr ago, has been advocated as a more likely explanation than hunting or aridity for the late Pleistocene extinction of Australia's megafauna by means of replacement of nutritious fire-sensitive plants with nutrient-poor, fire-adapted shrub/grassland mosaics

Landscape burning by humans, who arrived in Australia approximately 50 kyr ago, has been advocated as a more likely explanation than hunting or aridity for the late Pleistocene extinction of Australia's megafauna by means of replacement of nutritious fire-sensitive plants with nutrient-poor, fire-adapted shrub/grassland mosaics

WRONG we publicy fund schools to teach the language, i have two in my suburb as i said.. have you lived in australia or have you just seen some SJW propagandah?

The only shit they teach in school is telling you about the dreamtime stories

i'm talking about exclusively indigenous schools mate
murrischool.com/

enjoy those child care payments

I've lost out on three full time, life long career positions in the DEC because of Indigenous quotas. They get the job over me because they're black and I'm white, even though I'm more qualified, more experienced and had worked the job for years before they even got there.
Abo can be EZ mode if you put in the minimal amount of work.
So little of them are willing to work even that hard though. I lived among them for years, I speak from experience, not hatred. Child abuse, molestation and neglect, theft, lies, incest, violence, it's all commonplace to them. They are guiltless, narrow-minded, short-sighted and hateful creatures.

you are so wrong and uneducated or misseducated it worries me.

The whole idea of the policies now related to what we call the "stolen generation" were to curb the loss of aboriginal population.

and it worked. we now have as many aboriginals as we did when we first arrived.

point is, we never culled off the population of aboriginals. the only assertion that something like that happened is in tasmania and even that has a lot of debate over it.

we always made an effort to preserve their populations unlike germany, who just fuck every other culture they touch and are currently genocide white people.

The Zionist media take the ultimate red pill bruh read share it

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

is this a fucking joke? So if aliens came and took us to a type 1 or even type 2 civilization, doubled my life span and gave me technologies i couldn't even fathom i'd be damn happy. Especially for the later generations of humans who grow up in a world where possibilities are beyond our far beyond our current capabilities.

Fuck most humans anyway, lot of em are miserable cunts.

Because they were kings and shit, I believe. Multiple kings which is the funniest idea ever.