Why can't you get pic related?

Why can't you get pic related?
Hard mode: you can't blame jews, niggers, muslims, women, feminism, or anything that isn't your own fault.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/the-four-sirens-of-the-sexual-apocalypse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because im a manchild that posts on Sup Forums all day

duh

retard

I know it! Can you imagine hating someone’s skin color so much that you would prefer they live on your tax money for generations on end rather than learn skills that would allow them to get a job and pay for their own lives???

Think you've typed that in the wrong thread.

Are you mgtow?

Because im not White

because i want to fuck the daughter in the back row. that's why.

Are you a pedo? At least have the decency to post with an American proxy.

I can but we would be welfare niggers

Because it's hard to find an attractive and conservative woman in this day and age.
Not impossible but almost

Because the kikes and women are importing muslim niggers to oversaturate the job market.

Jews.

Where to find chicks though and don't give me that church crap those are empty in Europa

Got burnt in a previous relationship that quite frankly has destroyed all motivation to try again. I'm too old at this point to meet new people and every girl I knew growing up has either moved on, married or is a degenerate cum bucket.

>Have 4+3+2 kids
>Still see threads like this daily

Dating websites and basically anywhere outside your room.

Having a shit relationship or two is good for you.

I'm not some hyper neet i do go outside most of them are massively vapid bitches >dating sites
Kek as if that works i use Tinder time to time for the fuck but that's no place to find relationship

>Tinder
That's not a dating website.

1. The industrial revolution's impact on agricultural output.
2. The industrial revolution's impact on economic output.
3. The transportation revolution of cheap, constant intercontinental travel.
4. Affordable and effective contraception.

The increased agricultural and economic output made it easier for unmarried women and single mothers to subsist without male assistance, the transportation revolution enabled the easy movement of massive quantities of people, and effective, affordable contraception allowed women to pursue careers and fruitless relationships without children and marriage being a natural consequence of it.

That's a lot of text just to say you're an autist.

>I'm 5'3"
I probably shouldn't even have kids in the first place.

I sympathise.
Can't imagine what that must be like.

It's pretty bad worst part is all my male uncles are at least 6 feet one of them is even 6'7" but I got born with a genetic disorder

Read up on Howard Hughes Jr., that's basically me.

The only girls Ive met this year that I would be willing to maybe marry are taken

The rest were hardly worth the sheets on my bed I had to change after bangin em or the conversations I pretended to care about before I could leave a date without making her cry

>tfw you will never have a photo like this sitting on your desk at work

I CANT FUCKING FIND AN ATTRACTIVE BLONDE WHITE LOYAL GIRL THAT ISNT RETARDED AND THEN ALSO FALL IN LOVE WITH HER AND WIN HER OVER BECAUSE I CANT EVEN FUCKING FIND HER WHEN I LOOK ON SLUTTY ONLINE SITES, BARS, CAFES, RESTAURANTS CLUBS, TINDER, RANDOM STREET CONVOS ETC

Why not?
I'd rather have several at home instead, though.
I had Mrs user, who's pretty talented at painting, paint our naked bodies cuddling in bed. For our bedroom.

>That's a lot of text just to say you're an autist.
That's not much text to reveal you're just here to be a dick and not discuss the issues.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/the-four-sirens-of-the-sexual-apocalypse/

I'm not blaming women. This is just society. It's the way things are. Men are fucked up and so are women.

Personally, the reason I am not married is because I haven't found someone that I feel comfortable marrying yet, and I don't feel like I'm in the right position to get married yet. I gave that list in the spirit of discussions I'd seen from Return of Kings and Chateau Heartiste in the past in order to give an answer as to why society is suffering from this ill, and not me in particular.

For me in particular, the altered economy is a part of why I am not married, as well as the changing culture (conflagration of bad luck and malice from other parties, sadly).

Women are fucked up because white men have failed. bunch of racist losers, sellout politicians and pathetic cuckolds these days

Because I'm an antisocial wreck who suck at social life. I have no friends so I don't get to meet any people. I don't have any genuine interests either that aren't borderline autistic either. Even I would avoid a guy like me like the plauge.

So change yourself pussy

You got like 20 years, you don't even have to hurry

We all failed.

My fiancee is a rehead :(

9 kids? Is it worth it to actually go for a number that high? What are the biggest downsides (when it comes to quality of children raised) to having such a high number?

I know how that feels, i'm in the same spot.

>flag
of course

I have and I can. Don't be such a faggot.

Because I'm a 5'5 manlet. The only people I can attract are polynesians who are only after my blond hair and blue eyes. I don't want a mongrel family!

Late reply but you can have how many ever you can handle/support. The biggest downside is mainly just schedule conflicts that lead to arguments more often than I'd like. They are all most good most of the time.

haha

>flag

no one cares if you're 5'5 since most women are still shorter than you and literal dwarfs have girlfriends anyway

This obviously