Wait, doesn't this guy have a point?

Wait, doesn't this guy have a point?

In theory who?

It's a redistribution of wealth scheme. Fuck global government. Thank God for Trump.

He's a smart, perceptive guy. I underestimated him before the election, thinking his comments on the polling oversamples were partisan unskewing, but it turned out he was right. I remember following his tweets on Election Day while the Florida counts were coming in. Nobody else was mentioning the right lean of the Florida Panhandle.

>Nobody else was mentioning the right lean of the Florida Panhandle.

Like, maybe it was obvious to Americans, but it was useful info to us foreigners watching the election play out.

h-he's not wrong you know... why are all the world leaders being adamant right now? shouldnt they care more about the climate as they claimed?

No... it's bad for every country involved, it' can't be renegotiated because then every country would want to, do you lack any common sense at all?

>because then every country would want to
except for China, India and other gibs receivers.

Why would they renegotiate?

Yeah he does and fuck Bill Mitchell

If they really cared about climate they would have offered to renegotiate immediately as America has a high population, a lot of industry etc

Daily reminder that no part of the Paris climate accord is legally binding on any party. This alone should give a clue that it's meant to transfer wealth from white nations to non-white nations, as only white nations would honor their promises in such a situation.

That would defeat the purpose of the accords though. If you get concessions automatically just by walking everyone's just going to walk until they get exactly what they want, which makes the whole exercise pointless.

And that would be even worse for the planet.

Think a little bit before you post.

It's well known in the States, but on election night it seemed to be forgotten. I suspect that the talking heads were trying to reassure themselves.

The whole thing was already pointless because the agreement was toothless and let countries set their own goals.

Then why would they renegotiate a pointless agreement and lose face to the world?

Election coverage from an American perspective was just several hours of shocked news people not wanting to admit the obvious. Bill is kind of a shill but he really saved his career by getting on the train and pointing all the dishonest crap out to normies.

To make one that wasn't pointless and actually held people to account fairly.

same ID

If they were going to do that, wouldn't it make Trump even more likely to walk instead of less?

You people just leap from talking point to talking point without ever turning on your brains.

No part of international law is legally binding retard. What do you think's going to happen? The UN lead by General Soros invades you for not honouring the agreement?

He was adding to something he said, not responding to it

Calm down faggot

"You people"

Racist

I fucking hate this guy.
I hate his fucking face,I hate his fucking smile,I hate his fucking opinions,I hate his fucking fake twitter followers.
Jesus fucking Christ.

>non binding pact
>not renegotiable

The whole Paris bullshit is a scheme to stop developing nations from having their own industrial revolution

Wouldn't trying to renegotiate and save the world a little bit be more important to these ideologues than crying and taking their ball home out of spite? They should at least being a bit pragmatic

^This
(((They))) want complete control of development in the third world. They want third world populations to use redistributed US taxpayer money to buy from the monopolies they create in those countries.

Why do you people insist on jumping in and spouting off without even reading the thread?
see:

They admitted it was non-binding in order to get as many countries as they did to sign. Imagery and symbolism.

what are you talking about he's a fucking idiot who jumped on the train late into the election. now that trumps in office this guy just sucks trumps dick on everything. he has no critical thinking skills at all

Any ideas to meme this? I don't wanna tell anyone to do anything but I'm not too creative. Infographics about it being a scam would be helpful.

The man is right though. If the planet was in danger they'd be more willing to renegotiate the Accord.

Exactly. It's all optics to virtue signal on a national level. Then Trump's play is I'm not playing your stupid game.

They know this is Trumps tactic, he loves to 'walk away from deals' to renegotiate them at a later date when the other party gives in. Macron and others know this and would rather cut of their nose to spite their face, they won't let him get a victory over them no matter what's at stake