Uhm, what?

Uhm, what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IW3Uk6CQqJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that Americans think Europeans are more pathetic than them.

When they start using social justice as a marketing tool their movement is officially dead.

T.Matt Damon pushing clean water resources in crying brown child countries, to sell beer

We're seeing death throes.
The fire rises.

Your flag reminds me of Zebra gum.

fucking niggers not everything has to do with you i swear they are the niggers of race

The actual agreement has all kinds of unrelated bullshit in it

Apparently the Paris Climate Agreement had a thing in it about protecting muh minorities or something.

Reminder that dark colors pull in more sunlight.

rising sea levels means now those lil niggers would have to learn to swim and teaching them that would be a massive economical drain for EU and US, not to mention mostly fruitless.

It would give untold billions of American and European dollars to third-word shitholes. That was the basis for the accords. That's on the UN site.

Wouldn't more sun be an attack on white people since they burn easier if anything?

It's essentially gibs. Even has parts about womyn empowerment. Wouldn't be surprised if they wrote in gamer gate somewhere in there too.

Stealth best girl.

If a white male takes a piss, it's racist. If he tries to save his country some money it's basically slavery.

Well honestly it dosen't have to make sense.
It was racist...in my mind.

To promote green energy, right?
But don't a lot of these countries just have no working power-grid?

I mean, yea, Russia and China would've loved the money, but other than them?

these names for shitskins are so ridiculously overly respectful and cultured sounding.

> Muh "people of color"
> Muh "African Americans"

The "POC" thing comes across like its intentionally designed to get disparate groups of shitskins to see each other as a singular group fighting whitey too.

I remember a year or two ago when I first started seeing this shit about climate change = nigger oppression.

I thought that even for the regressives it was a bridge too far. I should've known better than to underestimate them.

Yes
>pic related

Absurd on its face.

What's amazing is how little the Leftards know about the nonbinding fucktarded Potemkin solution Trump rejected (btw a Dem controlled Congress didnt sign on back in 2009 and that was fine)

the agreement didnt even require the chinese and street-shitters to lower their emissions or stop dumping their toxic waste in the oceans.

it was pure fucking nonsense at great economic cost.

Disagree? thats cool - tell me specifically what the P.A. def would do to actually solve CO2 emissions.

Sterilize the 3rd world if you are truly frightened of AGW: thats where all the pop growth is.

They are just trying to ralley up the SJW troops like ANTIFA

The left is so dishonest and violent
youtube.com/watch?v=IW3Uk6CQqJs

They will stop at nothing to rake in some more money for their lobbyists. They are immoral creatures.