Would a return to European colonialism be the most beneficial thing for everyone on the planet?

Would a return to European colonialism be the most beneficial thing for everyone on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYLq0zUMN0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Russia is fucking huge.

No, only British colonialism

Could a chicken became a dinosaur again?
Just like nu white male, no.

Yes, but I'd only want CANZUK, Germany, France, and maybe Belgium (Leopold n shieeet) to do it.

I wasn't asking if it's possible because it isn't, but if it would be the best thing for Europe and the third world

Belgium is a non-country and the Congo should be given to another country like the Netherlands

Bullshit map. Turkey was part of the Roman empire. And Afghanistan was conquered by the greeks.

The Romans and ancient Greeks were black

Leopold II was crazy, he is the reason, in my opinion, that Belgium is a country

CANZUK NOW

>We wuz Greekz n Rome

Kill yourself

that's right, crackkker, we was philosophizing and doing science and shit while y'all neanderthals were still in them caves.

I gotta read up on some Thai history, there has to be an interesting story there.

>Japan, South Korea
>Not colonized by US
rly makes u think

Corea was during a short time under russian influence

Absolutley

youtube.com/watch?v=DYLq0zUMN0A

Post-war occupation doesn't count I guess.
It's a bit of a stretch to refer to it as colonization.

B-but you're Irish.

Hold up. Wouldn't Dejima count as colonizing Japan?

yes, bad things like the famine happened, but without the british we would literally be somalia tier

only British

ask yourself if you'd rather live in Singapore or Mexico City, and it becomes apparent how superior the Anglo is at cultivating a civil society from previously savage peoples.

>Faroe
>The Romans and ancient Greeks were black
nice proxy, mohammed.

yuropeans don't have the stomach for it. they'll be replaced and we won't have to care soon enough.

>tfw Irish separatism happened at the very point where the Irish were no longer viewed as a second class ethnicity

such a shame that you left, when everything between us now is so friendly.

i know right, things were just improving, we could have put all that behind us and stayed together, if only things had happened like that

Mexico city isn't the sterotype city you think it is, that's where thone referred to as mexican intellectuals live, say what you will, but that's the part of Mexico that works.

Also it's not a fair comparison, you mean a country that bucked off its government so many times that they have several different revolutionary leaders isn't the same as Singapore? Surprising.

Your whole point is trash anyway.

If you look at England's little projects all over the world you see that they don't fit. Why? Because you are trying to fit a society in your little box.

Don't act like it was a gift when all they did was use the countries as a playground and make them value what the English value. Now that they want what the English want, they dream of England and the toothy fucks there are so surprised.

"Oi, I told them they should be like us, they were completely wrong, raped them and their leadership, why the fuck are they trying to be British?"

Colonization is the problem.

We will never have our own culture because we took everyone else's.