Will they import niggers?

The countries in the Balkans are losing more and more people. Young people are not having kids and moving to Germany and other countries in the West. Will they start importing niggers to replace us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqILSoSvrpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly i'd rather live with niggers than bosniaks

I am already seeing more sandniggers here

Too bad we didn't do more than just Srebrenica

yeah there's literally no peace until all kebab is gone from balkans

and i wouldn't even mind them, if only they weren't the most backwards, arrogant and dumb fucking creatures ever

you literally can't even convert them, just fucking REMOVE

It's the only solution

Globalists realize that the people of balkans are already not that different from niggers and focus their efforts on more civilized countries instead, where racemixing actually matters.

Perhaps encourage the millions of diaspora to come back. Give them an incentive to comeback. Ignite some low level nationalism in the diaspora to come and not autistic nationalism demonstrated by most diaspora.

>leaving the greatest country on earth for Balkanigeria
Topkek

Well, maybe if you're from Albanian/F.Y.R.O.M then you don't want to come. But Dalmatia is a comfy lifestyle that can be had.

I'm Croat but I'd only consider moving there if I got a high paying job.

1. You don't have a colonial past, very few Africans speak any of your languages or have any cultural links that would suggest a greater affinity for your countries than any given others.
2. If they were to migrate for economic reasons alone, they'd have much better prospects in northern and central Europe.

Seems unlikely.

In Porto and Lisbon there are significative non-native populations but we still have more people leaving than coming in. Even most refuges leave to go somewhere else in Schengen.

My uncle moved back there about 3-4 years ago. He's in his early 60s now. But he says, although there is corruption and not a lot of money. Everyone is happy and there is always food for all.

The problem Croatia has economically is the high cost of living for basic goods. If the CoL can go down there will be more incentive to live in Croatia. The EU has probably screwed us over in the fact that we have highly educated youth leaving to central Europe. They're defeatists. Bit ironic coming from me.

Nobody wants to live here yo, not even niggers. They all leave the moment they can. We're safe.

I would return to the Balkans my ancestors left 100 years ago. Have four kids too, so you get a nice bump just from me.

But the language barrier is enormous.

I hope not. I can't stand niggers and sand niggers.

Slavic languages are fun with their cases :^)

You should learn your native language, it is good for mental health.

I hope so, as that means no rapefugees for us.

But Horsevagina, you are the niggers.

Theres already two niggers in my town...

Well sandniggers are buying more and more land here in Bosnia, especially near rivers. I think that's because water is very sacred to them.

>Kosovo
>country

There are no Jew corporations to sustain and grow in the Balkan. The entire reason for mass immigration is to make Jews money and make it harder for countries to kick out Jews.

Did some sand nigger raise an Islamic flag in Tuzla, I think it was?

First generation immigrant or?

this is true, Serbs and Croats are already niggers. It's not race mixing and the billions in race mixing propaganda doesn't pay off there.

when the time comes again we will be there with you brothers
never forget 1995

Yeah, in front of the Catholic church.

No kikes in the Balkan and the Albanian Spartans demography keeps growing.

but is it not true? You guys could have a strong country united but scream and bitch like niggers about muh we special

We'll have to send them back at some point. It's just too much of you guys around here. Slovenians can stay. Some Croats too.

But you'd have to make some better politics for that to be viable. We can't outsource to just any place. Businesses need some sort of functioning framework to go for investments.

What kind of sandniggers? Rich Qataris? Or just Albos?

I'm an Albanian Shqiptar living in the US for 10 years. Ask me anything.

>a strong country united
It was neither strong nor united.
Also, why did it fall apart?

Disgusting.

Slovenia isn't Balkan or balknigger. In fact, the few non ape Croats are actually form the border towns with Slovenian and are ethnic Slovenians who's towns were drawn into Croatia by T*to

because youre niggers like I said?

meh this country is already gypsy-infested so i don't think it could get any worse.

We finally all agree on something.
youtube.com/watch?v=FqILSoSvrpI

Instead of worrying about us, shouldn't you worry about those big black dinghy boats arriving at your shore as we speak Luigi?

I know. That's why I'm saying it.
I just responded in that way because of the pic in the OP.

Is your wife's vagina still tight?

Sandniggers...