US Sup Forums tfw not a Paris Climate Agreement cuck edition

>President Donald J. Trump withdraws USA from Paris Climate Agreement
nytimes.com/2017/06/01/climate/trump-paris-climate-agreement.html?mcubz=0&_r=0

>French President Emmanuel Macron responds to Trump "Make our planet great again"
vox.com/world/2017/6/1/15727140/emmanuel-macron-trump-paris-agreement-make-our-planet-great-again

>(((ACLU))) complains about President Trump's withdraw of Paris Climate Agreement to be "racist"
townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2017/06/01/aclu-claims-pulling-out-of-climate-agreement-isracist-n2335131

>German Chancellor Angela Merkel claims she help "save the planet" after Trumps withdrawl
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/paris-agreement-merkel-trump-response-save-earth-us-withdrawal-deal-latest-news-updates-a7768246.html

>king nigger responds to Trumps Paris Climate Withdrawl
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/obama-responds-trumps-withdrawal-paris-climate-agreement

>Libshits lose minds over Trumps Climate withdrawal
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/obama-responds-trumps-withdrawal-paris-climate-agreemen

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/aRfdk
vox
archive.is/MgzOF
independent
archive.is/nFUp0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6nwidAdH4A
reuters.com/article/us-usa-climatechange-trump-mit-idUSKBN18S6L0
news.mit.edu/2016/how-much-difference-will-paris-agreement-make-0422
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archived that for you

>nytimes com/2017/06/01/climate/trump-paris-climate-agreement.html?mcubz=0&_r=0
archive.is/aRfdk
>vox com/world/2017/6/1/15727140/emmanuel-macron-trump-paris-agreement-make-our-planet-great-again
archive.is/MgzOF
>independent co uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/paris-agreement-merkel-trump-response-save-earth-us-withdrawal-deal-latest-news-updates-a7768246.html
archive.is/nFUp0

Where are you burger bros at? IN reporting in.

Norway energy is 100% renewable. We sell our oil to shittier countries.

>tfw not being an oil cuck
>tfw not falling for the black gold jew
>feelsgood.jpg

YOU CAN'T WITHDRAW, PRESIDENT OBAMA ALREADY AGREED. SCIENCE SAYS YOU HAVE TO GIBS MONEY TO NIGGERS. DO YOU THINK WE LIKE GIBS MONEY TO NIGGERS? THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED. YOU WILL REGRET THIS.

~t. yurocukc

lol

There were some of them yesterday acting like it was the end of the world lol.

EUROPA DELENDA EST

>not posting an aint free version

so is that why your gas is like 2euro a liter?

8/gallon in burgerbucks, lol

Wouldn't know, I drive a Tesla.

>buying american

dog bless

IN here as well bro

feelsgoodman.png

Any burger bros on here CC when they go to the city or any nog/spic infested area? I carry a colt 45 on me.

Bump. Come on let's make us pol a thing.

We

The

How long has /usa/ been a thing? I like it.

Just started US Sup Forums yesterday

People

Neat. Well, let freedom ring.

IN

CA reporting in, fighting sea level rise like a goddamn man

>tons of liberals drown to death
Make it happen desu

I found a thread theme.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_6nwidAdH4A

>(((ACLU))) complains about President Trump's withdraw of Paris Climate Agreement to be "racist"
easily my favorite part
the adlu is literally making things racist for us now
the racist hate symbol meme generation machine is officially on autopilot now boys, and there's no brakes on this barrel ride down niagra falls
also driving cars is racist because blood for oil

America's back baby. We're out of your fucked globalist scam to steal our wealth. Fuck you traitors that attempted to set this shit up.

hey everyone! :3

I live in rural MN and ND. I only carry a little bit in my hometown while driving or walking my dog due to random imported Somalians.

Thanks Lutherans/Swedes. I never saw a nigger in my life until I was 14.

Fucking globalists. There's hardly any industry left in this country. I see a domestic made product about once or twice a month.

will china and india go to war with us over that 100billion
would be a good opportunity to get rid of the poo and chink invader men and keep the good looking women as breeding concubines for betas who can't get a white woman
in fact can we just get into war with most every nation so we can do this to all subhumans in america? i need slavepussy in every exotic flavor

>Blaming Lutherens
I went to a Lutheran private school and there was only one non white student.

Lutherans are literally the ones importing Somalians. It's not a blame game when it's a fact of life.

They LITERALLY facilitate their importation and settlement.

A war would cost them a 100 times that amount of money

Are Lutheran churches in Minnesota filled with liberal propaganda? In mine we were exclusive to only whites.

I'm gonna take a nap leave the thread up for me will ya

Lutheran Churches are filled with white female dykes that setup collection plates for refugees and conduct fag weddings.

Outside of a very small percentage of the conservative sect of Lutherans (Missouri Synod) It's the biggest joke of mainstream Christianity in this country.

Trump misunderstood MIT research:
reuters.com/article/us-usa-climatechange-trump-mit-idUSKBN18S6L0

Hmm, wonder who's smarter, an orange buffoon or MIT scientists.

>(((mainstream))
I believe that's your problem mate. In our church we were community oriented.

>billionaire who went to become president vs literal who from diversity uni

I love you

Take note, faggot

A Lutheran church is either ECLA or Missouri Synod. If it's affiliated with the Synod it is fine. If it is ECLA like most it is a cuck church.

Who gives a shit if your church is good? What does that matter to my point? The majority of Lutheran churches are full of cucks.

Some ELCA in some rural deep red states might be passable just due to the lack of faggots.

Get out right now

You're in the same league as Nicaragua now. NICARAGUA, our poorer northern neighbor. Let that sink in.

Try again.

real nice argument there bud, threatening me with death will only make me angrier

Literal who from diversity uni still applies. And how exactly are these unis ranked?

>only making me angrier
Now now kiddo don't go outside with your antifa buddies and start rioting

You are the hero the newfags don't deserve.

>And how exactly are these unis ranked?

By how much cocks they take in their ass. Graduating from Stanford means fuck all at this point.

Only MIT deserves its spot.

snowflakes detected. guess your "degree" from ITT tech/trump U isnt really working out? here's a solution: hang yourself!

I'm not even American.

TEXAS HERE

Is there anything to them thats isn't leftist or Jewry not racist?

Texas where?

This is fucking disgusting, Cheeto Mussolini is trying to destroy the planet. I hope you enjoy choking to death on coal fumes Republitrash

you mad?

>Trump grovels to globalist saudis and israels on one day
>the next he's all America first
What is he trying to accomplish guys?

4d chess?

>in4 go back to T_D

caosh

I believe you're on the wrong board kiddo.

Texas reporting in. Where my TX bros at, and why are we objectively the best state right alongside Florida?

No so fast kiddo.

SE sea board here. Open carry mostly. It's my American Express card.
Never leave home without it.

>"Even if the Paris Agreement were implemented in full, with total compliance from all nations, it is estimated it would only produce a two-tenths of one degree Celsius reduction in global temperature by the year 2100," Trump said.

>That claim was attributed to research conducted by MIT, according to White House documents seen by Reuters. The Cambridge, Massaschusetts-based research university published a study in April 2016 titled "How much of a difference will the Paris Agreement make?" showing that if countries abided by their pledges in the deal, global warming would slow by between 0.6 degree and 1.1 degrees Celsius by 2100.

I just skimmed the article and the number 0.2 never shows up

news.mit.edu/2016/how-much-difference-will-paris-agreement-make-0422

Why can't I find where the 0.2 degrees comes from? I heard 0.3 degrees Fahrenheit from prager university's video on it, but I can't find a citation.

We were just trying to prevent the existence of Canada back then.

and i lived in florida

Ohio here

muh Jackson!

How mad do we have to make you before you kill yourself?

Lets move all democrats and welfare people to africa!

>welfare """""people"""""
You mean niggers and spics?

florida here and im sorry but we are objectively shit. at least, southern florida is

Must suck, going through life needing a gun to feel safe.

Soon you'll wish you have guns.

Ah, a coal powered car. Very advanced technology for the 1800s.

This has nothing to do with Europe though, these are the globalist cucks and MSM trying to influence the general opinion.

Who the fuck gives a shit about this "spectacular" accord while we already established that a bunch of self-enriching and self-congratulatory lefty faggots were in attendance. The entire accord is a fucking farce set-up to redistribute money.

I'm going to laugh my ass of when Trump is actually going to our money in the renewable energy sector and sell that shit back to the chicks and Europe and actually make a buck out of it. Meanwhile (((European))) leaders will probably still be circle jerking each other over the fact that they're saving the children (of which most of the, don't have any themselves) and taxing the everlasting shit out of us. Come to think of it, I can probably say I hate roughly 80% of the population in my country, bunch of uninterested faggots that love to pay taxes and have their wealth redistributed or receiving free gibs.

Thank you based bot

Apparently there is also a mechanism in the treaty for us deceloped people to pay reparations for environmental damage. They can fuck off!

>environmental damage
OY VEY I wonder who could be behind this?

Nice fail fatamerican :D

dont have original memes? Stay the fuck out of Finland god-tier memes. Your intellectual capability doesn't compute with those creations. Maybe later. Are you a nigger?

How is the name of that effect?
Distortion?

Bbb

This. Finland is mostly lutherian in paper(no one really is religous here.) And they are importin shitskins and HOUSING THEM ILLEGALLY. Check this. This priest (allahin-papitar, translates to: Priest of allah).

Her name is "marjaana toiviainen" google her if you wish.

spurdo is a copy of gooby pls, which is reddit and pedobear. both were made in teh usa