What does Sup Forums think of HAMAS?

What does Sup Forums think of HAMAS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUQcd2eZXPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Formation largely aided by Israel during the 1980s intifada to combat the lefty secular PLO. Sheikh Ahmed Yassin was on Israel's payroll back then. IDF bussed in Palestinian Muslim Brotherhood (Hamas) goons to PLO demonstrations and turned them loose on the lefty "apostates."

what the fuck is a hamas and why does it sound so gay?

Aussieposters

They and Israel deserve each other. Both scum

chickpeas are fucking gross. That shit is like eating sand.

cowards who fight with civilian clothes

I put it on my sandwich sometimes.

They're alot better than any Sunni militias.

Agreed, they're also faggots who kill civilians-not Jewish

If they don't expand to global jihad and stick to the palestinian cause i'm fine with them.

Right...

The are a nationalist who wish to establish a state similar to Erdogan's Turkey

That's ok with me. Btw i learned that Ali Jinnah was a secular nationalist too and was against excessive religion. Ironically, the Islamic establishment was against the founding of pakistan because it was too secular.

Yes but by stealing Israelean territory

don't really give a shit about them

I do have some respect for Hezbollah tho

They kill jew in the middle east and don't come to europe to kill white so they're fine by me, they give the jew a taste of their own medicine

He wasn't secular but he wanted a state based on Islamic Principles but without Sharia and the Ulema (Abu Ala Maududi) opposed Pakistan for this.

He couldn't be Secular because as I mentioned he stated that Pakistan was made for Islam and that it will be built upon Islamic Ideals and Principles. Many libtards claim he was Secular which isn't entirely correct. However he never wanted Sharia Law.

I disagree with him and prefer Iqbal's Pakistan (Sharia Law and a Pan Islamist State). Despite this I respect Jinnah immensely and would have died in the First Kashmir War at his Orders.

/Blog

Speculation

Just like other Muslims, Hamas are low IQ terrorists. They have to be burned to the ground for the muzzies to have at least a minor chance in becoming protohuman.

>Stealing Israelean territory

Wew lad!

A political party with an armed wing. Was funny to see (((the west))) get so butthurt over their election victories.

>not killing westerners in their home countries
Carry on boys.

MOSSAD has admitted to funding them during the Intafada though not at the level the Burger claims.

Funny to see how badly it backfired.

Eventhough you're a leaf, I whole heartedly agree.

The only reason I have a positive outlook on HAMAS and the Taliban (Until 2001, that's when Burgers fucked it up and they began attacking Pakistan and starting offshoot copycats)

I know it's originally stolen Muslim territory, but whereas most of the Arab nations are at peace with Israel Palestine and groups like Hamas won't make peace. All memes aside the Jewish religion is a lot more peaceful than Islam.

Taliban is not that bad imo. They are sort of pastun ethno nationalists fighting for the right to have their tribal rules and resist westernization.

>Jacob had his sons kill all the Men of Shechem and enslaved the women
>Theft is Punishable with death in Exodus
>Moses wiped out the Amalakites
>Joshua continued this
>Idols are to be destroyed by the Jewish state according to Exodus
>Making peace with the Goyim is prohibited lest they make them stray from the straight path

And I haven't even begun the Book of Leviticus.

Fucking Hypocrites.

A reaction to the new world order
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction
Which is what 'they' want for us all, race wars, religion wars and they all sit in their ivory towers laughing all the way to the bank while us the pawns lose our lives and liberties over it all.
This is the new world order plan.
You're welcome for your redpill as opposed to "muh fuk da muzzies"

Mixed with Islamism and aren't retarded world dominating cartoon characters like ISIS.

If only America hadn't acted like an Autistic Baby, We might have had a stable ally.

Currently there are Muslims blowing themselfs up in the name of Allah, no Jews are currently doing that.

I mean, they were a bit over zealous, but they had their pros

You said religion not followers. Don't change your claim now. That argument only works if you say MUSLIMS are more violent than Jews and not ISLAM is more violent than Judiasam.

Based jewgassers

They would have called down like how the Commies and the French calmed down after their revolts

Hamas are our friends

I have no issue with Mamas as long as they don't cause terrorism in my country.

G'day m8!

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.

Various flavors of retard discussing various retarded bits of their retarded history and deepening their religiously retarded retardation like retards.

Fuck you, fuck Allah, fuck Islam and fuck religion. Die in a fire, Stinkapore. Pakistan, Die in a river of weaponized Hindu poo.

They're terrorizing the innocent civilians of our (((greatest ally)))! They need to be stopped!

Would you please present.one such verse?

I don't think anything in the Quran is more violent than the Rape of Shechem.

T. Ledditer

>40 replies
>not one Palestinian QT posted yet

I actually think they are good for Israel.
it's good to have such a stupid enemy

Terrorist scum who target civilians. Firing squad for all of them.

>HAMAS
>Slutty qts

Whut?

and since their continueing the practice of cousine marriage they are not going to get smater in the future

its a non-combat unit, do you see any weapons?

>Continueing
>Cousine
>smater

Yup, It's the muslims that are dumb

Oy vey!

Palestinian QTs pls respond pls

Who gives a fuck about which religion is more inherently violent? Israel is a peaceful nation and has actually given back land they took in defensive wars. Meanwhile palestinian niggers can't help fucking themselves over even more if it only means they can fuck over israel a bit. Meanwhile you have ISIS cunts running around murdering civilians and POWs. Meanwhile every single muslim country is struggling with human rights issues.

It's not about how much more violent and retarded one religion is versus the other, it's how many subhumans take the shit seriously enough to act on it.

Shut up Achmed. It's not like inbred retards aren't the new "germans"

Lots of kikelovers in this thread

So you admit that Judiasam is more violent and you're wrong?

Please, don't change the topic and Dodge defeat.

>Asking for Palestinian QT's
Clipart of your right hand
That's about it

Hezbollah is better. Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't
youtube.com/watch?v=pUQcd2eZXPc

Can't remember the last time Hamas carried out an operation in the US or ever. Never seen a Hamas propaganda film of them beheadding anyone.

All I see are desperate Jews trying so very hard to spin a narrative about how they're terrorist while taking more and more land from the Palestinians.

I never argued the fucking retarded which religion is more violent standpoint. It's irrelevant. Muslim nations are objectively the most violent nations in general and deserve to get gassed.

Who gives a shit what's written where when the end result is muslims killed more people in recent years than the other abrahamic faiths combined.

One side being cunts doesn't excuse the other side of being cunts. That works both ways in this argument. It's a non sequitur to say that just because the jews are cunts that hamas are the good guys. It's all one big match of outcunting the other cunt in that region.

garlic, olive, pine nut, supremely spicy- I thought everyone enjoyed hamas?

I don't.

I keep forgetting there are Jews all over the world like you.
> hurr durr they're all cunts but Hamas kills Jewish KIDS!
Palestinians where there first and Hamas doesn't have a plan to end the white race.

So who the fuck do you think are the good guys to me?

Yea shove that shit back up your beagal hole.

if European jews came and used terrorism, ethnic cleansing, and shitty bullshit arguments to kick my family off land theyd lived on for centuries...

yeah you might want to kill some of them.

wats the problem?

Not nearly as based as Christian l-defending, ISIS killing Hezbollah though. Those dudes are a legit resistance force, muzzie or no, called terrorists because they resist Israel's efforts to take Lebanon to the Litani

>Jews all over the world like you
fucking gas yourself nigger, I'm such a fucking jew I still have my foreskin.

Palestinians weren't there "first". It was a fucking Brit governed territory and after the Brits let it go after WW2 the UN decided to split it to an ethnic jewish nation(which has been there since the middle ages) and an ethnic arab nation. To which the arabs started a civil war and lost.

Palestinians and jews were both always in that region, neither if them has claim over the other. It's just that the palestinians got violent, among with other arab states, and lost time and time again. You'd have a better case saying native Americans actually own America by birthright.

Jews and Muslims must go imho. Both identify as globalist, nationless parasites, in their religion. On that note, there is a reason I probably like israel and iran more than the muslims and kikes I see in america and europe.

Your claim is still false. You have lost credibility.

>They're just sucking baby penises after mutilating them, kidnapping and eating babies, and worshipping lucifer as they destroy the entire planet in their quest for absolute rule over the goyim.

Literally not an argument by you. It's like me saying you should gas yourself, which admittedly you should strongly consider anyway.

HAMAS? A weak and ineffective dog striving to nip at the ankles of the nuclear Tyrannosaurus that is the Israeli army.

Kek. I thought it was something new.

Agree.

too bad they can't take out the Zionists

I have posted evidence contrary to your claim to which you said that the fact that I am correct is irrelevant.

I wasn't the one arguing religious texts with you you inbred fucktard. My entire point was that the texts are meaningless when the end result is murderous muslim extremists and hardly any jewish murderous extremists.

Oh wait. I thought I was talking to the Britbong.

Anyways, the religious texts did matter in that conversation as he said "The Jewish religion is far more Peaceful than Islam". Which I proved wrong. It IS true that muslims are still killing people in the name of Allah but the total kills in the previous century by Christians and Jews is far higher than those by Muslims.

Please, tell me it's true.

I thought only (((greatest allies))) posted their whores to attract 12 yo. Wtf is this new shit?