So why did he withdrawal us from the climate deal?

So why did he withdrawal us from the climate deal?

C'mon, Trumpards. Give me your best. I want to read it ALL. I don't care how batshit. I want to read *everything.*

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The people/companies that were gonna follow the Paris Accord still will, regardless of whether Trump forces the country to piss away $100B/year on an unenforceable boondoggle that wont actually do anything to affect (((climate change)))

The God Emperor does not play Virtue Signalling games.
Take the Bilderburg Pill

desu im starting to doubt CO2's involvement in climate change. must be other forces

in 100 years white people took humanity from the ground to the stars.

Who knows where Whites unburdened from the 5 billion+ freeloaders they created can take us.

He made a promise to coal industry and doesn't wants to waste money on developing India. The Paris deal is a lot about spending money on developing countries, it's a far reaching deal to love half temperature in 100 years.

Because it wasn't doing anything. A piece of paper isn't going to fix climate change. The US should head the effort, not let everyone else piss around.

Name 1 bad thing about pulling out.

Cause oil companies gave him millions of dollars. Exxon mobile is his SOS for fucks sake.

>The people/companies that were gonna follow the Paris Accord still will,

>FREEEEEE MARKET

Kill yourself faggot

Forcing more regulations on American companies will stifle small business growth. Large companies can absorb the cost of higher regulations when their competition from smaller companies can't compete and give up (take a look at the tax code for another example of this)

>Implying companies who wouldnt follow the Paris accord still wouldnt even if the US stayed on
What exactly is the punishment for not following the Accord? I cant seem to find it anywhere.

Because it had nothing to do with "fixing" climate change.
It is a huge globalist power grab.

because

Didn't Trump sign internet privacy repeal earlier that was heavily lobbied by these "rich bad companies" that you guys talk about so much here lmao :D

>What exactly is the punishment for not following the Accord?

idk, but we need global enactment of a massive climate agreement that starts cracking down on these oil and big farm companies.

ExxonMobil lobbied for the US to stay in the Paris agreement you ignorant uneducated fuck

>Didn't Trump sign internet privacy repeal earlier that was heavily lobbied by these "rich bad companies" that you guys talk about so much here lmao :D

Yes, along with excepting him entire staff from lobbyist bans.

>ExxonMobil lobbied for the US to stay in the Paris agreement you ignorant uneducated fuck

Oh I'm sure they asked him to stay in "really hard."

He's not unruly for the kike masters to control him all the time. They can just fix it later.

Exxon Mobile knew about climate change since the 1980s and covered it up. They sure as fuck don't care about the planet, only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

bump

start off by watching his half hour speech on it

*too unruly

>He's not unruly for the kike masters to control him all the time. They can just fix it later.

The kikes are pushing climate denialism.

Do Trumptards ACTUALLY believe climate change is fake?

it was a hoax to simulate Musk's erection

Although I'm not too high on bringing back the coal industry here, I am in support of leaving that waste of money accord.

He's been a billionaire all his life. You're a dumb lazy asshole if you think money motivates th8s man in any way.

Because he said he would. Did you even pay attention to his campaign promises?

>ooyyyy veyyy
Full of shills and their kike overlords. Fuck off you bunch of twats, traitors hang with their masters.

>why did he withdrawal us from the climate deal?
for the lulz

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for less than 4% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fuck. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb shit

t. communist

So much false fact but mkey :D
"only 3,4% CO2 is caused by human activity" true but like seen on previous pic CO2 isn't the biggest factor in this case lmao. And I really doubt your statistics too. Biggest cause of global warming is by far meat production. The land, the amount of water you need to just to have a 100g burger, is ridiculous. Cars and factors are nothing compared to meat production. So yeah if you wanna talk about how little effect people have, then at least try to pull out right facts

This

Read the agreement. It reiterates the phrases
>Effort to minimize CO2 emissions
>Share information and tech with nations
>Report emission levels

Repeating these like 1000 times. It's a non binding agreement. If you brake it, no penalty. It's essentially a New Years resolution. Where millions say they will lose weight and only some follow through.

There isn't one. And every participant gets to decide what it's own goals are.

Climate change is amazing for whites and bad for shitskins.

Pros
>Increased rainfall for agriculture
>Increased CO2 for greater available biomass on the planet (i.e. more humans, more meat, more plants)
>New arable land in Canada and Russia
>Higher inhabitable latitudes means more white people. as white people are uniquely suited for high latitudes
>middle east becomes more suitable to widespread agriculture due to increased rainfall similar to the environment before Islam

Cons
>Africa becomes too hot for some agriculture
>Brazil becomes too hot for some agriculture
>China becomes more suited to tropical agriculture rather than the rice based agriculture they've had

So overall, global warming means better environments for whites, and shittier environments for niggers, mestizos, and chinks.

kill yourself shill rat

climate change the 4D chess way of giving gibs to nigger countries

Vegan, right?

I hate my city. Boston is a cesspool of degenerate drunken limousine liberals ringed by junkie infested slums.

>this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

CO2 has remained bellow 300ppm for over 800 000 years. We are currently over 400ppm.

>yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for less than 4% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually

That is correct. However before the industrial revolution CO2 was relatively stable staying between 250ppm and 280ppm for at least 10 000 years. Almost all of the CO2 that was released naturally was also absorbed back. Since we've started adding that extra 4% (yea ok it was less at first but it doesn't exactly matter) the CO2 levels have shot up over 400ppm.

>what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

Most if not all of the spikes are well understood. It usually has to do with Earth's axit wobbling. If you actually want to know what caused a specific spike I'm sure you can look it up.

In the end this is a good thing

> 1 post by this ID
stop replying to shareblue robots you idiots

It was deliberately sold by Obongo as a "non-binding non treaty" treaty so as to bypass the need for it to go through congress. This way, Obama can deliberately cripple our resource development capacity, eliminate jobs in that sector and, oh by the way, levy taxes to pay for shit in the third world, all because he's still mad at Churchill for "oppressing his dad. Obama is a fucked up human being.

Shut the fuck up and fuck everyone who responded to this bait without sageing.

You aren't special, you are the 400th person to make this thread in the past 24 hours.

The punishment is hearing muh planet idiots cry and scream at you for 3 days which I kinda like.

Climate changes are not driven by CO2.
Air pollution has nothing to do with CO2.
Human-produced CO2 is a miniscule fraction of a percentage of greenhouse gases.
Most all greenhouse gases emit from the oceans, naturally.
The small amount of CO2 produced by humans is wholly beneficial to the planet.
Without CO2, vegetation dies, herbivores die, you die.
CO2 levels used to be much higher many times in the past.
Higher temperatures from the sun result in CO2 levels rising long afterwards.
Rising CO2 is an effect of global warming, not a cause.
Global warming and cooling is a purely natural phenomenon.
The higher the CO2 levels in the atmosphere, the greener our planet becomes.
Forests and plant life growth has increased by approx 40% over the last 50 years, thanks to CO2.
Increasing CO2 yields larger food crops. This is beneficial to a growing population.
The Earth is not currently warming, it is in fact cooling.
Temperatures in the past have often been much warmer than today.
Even if it were to happen, a warmer Earth is far better than a colder one, for all life.
Many scientists believe we are on the cusp of the next little ice age.
When the planet warms and cools it is due to the sun. Not your car.
Climate changes happen all the time, and have occurred much faster than anything in modern times.
There has been no increase in extreme weather. In fact, records show the exact opposite.

(((climate change hoax)))
(((capitalism)))

how do you get to be a billionaire without being motivated by money

>texas sharp shooter

>Name 1 bad thing about pulling out.
i always have to take that awkward walk to find a towel to clean her off

Added Ben Garrison signature

>$100B/year
source?

YOLO

because giving money to nations that arent even required to lower emissions wont help global warming at all even if you fall for that bullshit. Global warming is the modern day flat earth (modern flat tards aside)

>Actually dumb enough to fall for the Trump to defeat ISIS in 30 day meme

you are retarded and should do us all a favor and kys.
Also that 100B weapons deal with Saudi will keep the Military Industrial Complex on Trumps side.

Because our nation will already be using majority-renewable energy soon enough at the behest of the private market.

>Climate changes are not driven by CO2
Then what is climate change driven by?

>Air pollution has nothing to do with CO2
I mean techically almost true. CO2 emissions aren't the same as aerosol particles though it's really tough to produce one without the other.

>Human-produced CO2 is a miniscule fraction of a percentage of greenhouse gases
Yes if you add water vapor to the equation that's true. However water circulates much quicker than CO2. If there is a sharp increase the vapor will condense and be absorbed into the ground our sea through rainfall. When you look only at CO2 the estimates are around 25-40% of current CO2 in the atmosphere is man made.

>The small amount of CO2 produced by
humans is wholly beneficial to the planet
I guess that depends on your definition of beneficial. It's definitly a change though.

>Without CO2, vegetation dies, herbivores die, you die
Yes and with too much CO2 the same happens.

>CO2 levels used to be much higher many times in the past.
What's your point exactly? I thought climate change had nothing to do with CO2.

>Higher temperatures from the sun result in CO2 levels rising long afterwards
I'm not 100% sure what you're trying to say but solar output has recently been falling while the temperatures continue to rise.

>Rising CO2 is an effect of global warming, not a cause
Than what is the cause (it's not the Sun since solar output has been decreasing)

>Global warming and cooling is a purely natural phenomenon
It happened before naturally. It's happening now because of human activities

>The higher the CO2 levels in the atmosphere, the greener our planet becomes
Sure it does. If only CO2 levels would increase without the temperature rising that would be true. However if you add the increase in temperature most of the predictions say dry areas will become drier and wet areas will become wetter leading to an increase of plant life in some parts and a decrease in others.

>BUT BUT THE WORD "PARIS" IS IN THE TITLE!!!

Liberals don't even fucking read up on what they're complaining about.

Because we can't afford 100billion a year when we're constantly on the verge of government shut down.

>India and China pollute the earth 10x more than anyone

>America doesn't even manufacture anything anymore

>*liberal brain fart*

>QUICK, TAX THE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS ONE TRILLION DOLLARS!

>Forests and plant life growth has increased by approx 40% over the last 50 years, thanks to CO2
Yes the planet is indeed becoming greener. I don't think it has increased by 40% globally but maybe I'm wrong. However the increased plant life hasn't been enough to filter out all of the manmade CO2

>Increasing CO2 yields larger food crops. This is beneficial to a growing population.
Highly debated. Some say the potential increase in droughts and floods (due to increasing temperature which increases as CO2 increases) would outweigh the benefits and some say it wouldn't. I doubt you have the ability to prove this.

>The Earth is not currently warming, it is in fact cooling.
No. It isn't.

>Temperatures in the past have often been much warmer than today.
Yes. The Earth was one a molter rock. What's your point?

>Even if it were to happen, a warmer Earth is far better than a colder one, for all life.
No. It isn't. It's better for some lifeforms and worse for other.

>Many scientists believe we are on the cusp of the next little ice age
Can you name a few?

>When the planet warms and cools it is due to the sun. Not your car.
Why is then the planet continuing to warm even though solar output is falling?

>Climate changes happen all the time, and have occurred much faster than anything in modern times.
When exactly would that be? Most transitions from Ice ages took tens of thousands of years.

>There has been no increase in extreme weather. In fact, records show the exact opposite.
Sure. I suppose I'll take your word for it.

Are you retarded? I'm talking about climate change. Where did you get the idea I was talking about America?

this.

Waste of money

/sage

Why should the world continue without whites? The nigs will just nuke themselves to death.

Also India releases about half as much CO2 as the USA with 4x the population. And China releases twice as much as the USA with 4x the population.

Liberals cant make up their mind
>terrorists arent real muslims! stop islamphobia
>Iran isnt building nukes they just want peace
>saudi arabia are a terrorist nation

Something something freedom something something muh economy.

thanks doc

it says so in the agreement, the text of which is online. and $100 billion/year is just the minimum.

Maybe stop fighting Israel's wars then.

I've been working in the agribiotech industry for the past decade. Our plan for the next 20 years relies on the fact that the international community will not be able to significantly slow the rate of climate change, let alone reverse it.

Before long markets will be demanding immediate solutions for their industry, and in ours (agriculture) we already do, with many more on the way.

This isn't saying that we want climate change, it's simply multiple billion dollar companies knowing it's coming ready or not, barring an overnight collapse of 1/3 of global population. Factoring in the Paris accord did absolute zilch to our climate model trajectories when combined with even the lowest reasonable rates of population growth and development.

Now for my more fringe opinion, I think affects will be severe enough by 2030 that we start seeing weaker states collapse on themselves, triggering migration by the hundreds of millions. Think current refugee crisis x1000.

This is of course a bed we made for ourselves by adhering to a global infinite growth economic policy combined with exponential population growth. The math simply does not add up, and at some point we will get the shaft.

The shaft will not be pretty. We know this. In fact it's so ugly we are collectively unable in our global democratic capitalistic world to pull the trigger before God pulls it for us.

In that regard it is better to position your country to be as strong and self sufficient as possible in order to ride out the resulting storm. In that sense it does actually make some sense. Did Trump go about it like a normal president would? No! But that's what we elected him for, to be able to make these seemingly bad political descisions that are actually better in the long run.

Pulling out signals to businesses and the world "brace for impact, we can't save you. Adapt, and fast"

At least that's my take. Pic unrelated, I was trying to find the one with my boss and Obama, couldn't.