THANKS AMERIKKKA

THANK YOU RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS BECAUSE YOU VOTED SOME STUPID SPOILED RICH IDIOT WHO DOES NOT CARE ABOUT FUTURE OF OUR DIVERSE AND PROGRESSIVE COUNTRY THANKS TO YOU FASCIST AMERIKKKA THIS IS HOW OUR WORLD WILL LOOK!!! GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL AND YOU JUST MADE ONE HUGE STEP BACKWARDS THANK YOU NAZIS!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cVOOMyYde0c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like venice

We need a flood to cleanse the world of non-Christians.

Looking forward to the cultural and political shift as Europe goes underwater.

When's the new testament reboot supposed to be coming out?.

That pic seems like an improvement.

Why the fuck would the US cuck ourselves economically when China and India don't have to do shit for a generation. Even when they are required to do shit there is no punishment for not doing it. Donald Trump is going to do bilateral treaties that will have a lasting impact on world pollution

Not enough niggers

that looks like paradise

>Mfw as a "rural and suburban retard" sitting on my porch in the early morning of the wonderful deep south summer. Never having to worry about being flooded out by the cuck-sea.

>Mfw I will never have to worry about my shitty little cities being flooded by the fucking adriatic.

>Mfw I will never be so high on leftist memes that I worry about the rising sea levels when I live in a fucking landlocked country.

>Mfw I will never be a serbcuck who went from being a citizen of an actually tolerable post-yugoslav republic to a fucking europhillic leftist faggot.

Get some, Bogdan.

Stop consuming so much then, city retard.

d-delet this

kill yourself mate, water will never come even remotely close to our hilly countries so i don't care

i just fucking love this... i make 5 serious threads about politics and (((them))) 0 replies... I make 1 bait thread and i get 10 replies in 1 minute... Fuck you Sup Forums

Your serious threads are useless and dull. Your bait threads are useless but funny.

Photoshop the water brown and you have Paris now.

Every time I see a alt-Reich burger complaining about how sjw's are post-modernists in the sense they care for feelz over realz - I will point that he is no better for not believing in climate change.

You don't get to bitch Slobodan. You didn't finish the job you started in the '90s, so you don't have any right to request legitimate political discourse.

I live in Colorado so fuck off city fag. My land will be gold when you cum gurgling tranny fags drown.

God I love this timeline. Trump 2024.

Here's the scoop, Radovan.

Us Burgers don't feel like handicapping our industry compared to other nations just to "build a better world".

Unless there are enforcible multilateral treaties, us burgers will not be willing to cripple our industry even more than it already is. When there are exactly zero incentives for developing nations to practice what is being preached, thus giving them an even greater comparitive advantage than their already miniscule cost of labor and de-regulated economies, any attempt by the United States to be a leader in "stopping climate change" will do nothing but further stagnate the economies in several key (largely right-wing) areas of the United States.

Force China, India, and other third world shitholes to be held accountable for their actions and we'll hold ourselves accountable.

Yeah and we never suck enough dicks! We don't get it!

b-but you stopped us and you will stop us again if we touch them while you support them and you still encourage them to occupy us

He LITERALLY said in his speech yesterday he's open to in house policy changes and doesn't think throwing money at China is the solution.

fucking moron - I bet you have NO IDEA what the fucking Paris Agreement involved.

faggot.

youtu.be/cVOOMyYde0c

Serious question, what are liberals gonna do in 2050 when we're not all underwater?

the climate has literally never not changed.

the Paris Agreement is not the same thing as 'fixing global warming' you stupid, vacuous cum magnet

Same thing we do every night, pepe. Try to lie to the world!

Water is the least of France's problems lel

HOLY SHIT WE ARE GOING TO DIIIIIEEE WHY DID YOU KILLED US TRUMP????

A-a-a-a-re you listening to my thoughts.

p-p-p-p-please daddy not again.

at about the 2 minute mark he shows a chart (pic related) showing that the US has pledged the most money out of any country and that China is nowhere to be found on the list

any idea what the source of that chart is? i tried googling "paris accord/agreement contributions by state" but nothing relevant showed up

>Being stopped by a handful of precision airstrikes and small teams of half-hearted peackeeping forces sent in to appease the eurocucks.

If we really wanted you stopped, we'd have stopped you.

So this is how you get Parisians to bathe.

Global Warming is a CIA Hoax.

dem delicious leftist tears

BEST TIMELINE
>GOD EMPEROR 2020
BEST TIMELINE
>GOD EMPEROR 2020
BEST TIMELINE
>GOD EMPEROR 2020
BEST TIMELINE
>GOD EMPEROR 2020
BEST TIMELINE
>GOD EMPEROR 2020
BEST TIMELINE
>GOD EMPEROR 2020
BEST TIMELINE
>GOD EMPEROR 2020
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

Um. You're welcome. Anything else we can trigger you for today?

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for less than 4% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fuck. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb shit

Good maybe all the mudslimes will drown

Your welcome

Sup Forums was invaded by plebbitors just like Europe was invaded by muslim hordes.

Flooded by liberal's tears.

This

+Climate change is the indulgence of the religion of science. In order to alleviate the burdens on our conscience, we must fork over money to our elite liberal science priests so that they may congregate together and virtue signal on our behalf.

In all seriousness, I don't give a fuck. The US government can't do anything right - from Iraq, Afghanistan, the NSA, to new jets and social security, everything they manage to do is expensive and broken. Thinking that this same body of lazy morons will fix a self-sustaining change to a planet's climate is naive.

My take: if it's real, let it come. I don't care. I see zero plausible options to prevent it.

That Paris Agreement wouldn't have changed carbon emissions that much anyway--some small small amount for a lot of money, loss of control to fat cats and dooming the Third World to poverty. The trillions taken could be used to fund global infrastructure, stopping drought and famines. When poor people enter the middle working class, there is a reduction in family sizes, since child mortality is not a threat anymore.

The Carbon Tax scheme is all about control.

Your welcome. Fyi, paris is 114 ft above sea level. There will never be enough water on earth to flood paris

sage

gayboy