Why are Europeans so eternally butthurt about Trump? Why do they care so much about a foreign leader...

Why are Europeans so eternally butthurt about Trump? Why do they care so much about a foreign leader? They never complain about China despite China doing more damage to the environment.

I'm European and I find it quite embarrassing to be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/germany-faces-wave-muslim-honor-killings
archive.is/dP91b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know about Ireland, but Trump is spoken about in the news everyday here. It's like he's a second Prime Minister for us with the amount of coverage he gets.

Proof that the only country that matters is America

Liberals.

>They never complain about China

Source?

Germans are fucking trash, don't worry, the rest of Europe hates them and especially their leaders, too.

They know the Western surge in nationalism is strongly inspired by the EU's blunders and they're damage controlling by damaging Trump as much as possible. I doubt the assmad editorializing will end any time soon.

EU is globalist central

anybody that threatens that is going to get constantly attacked

Even though he isn't what we wanted him to be, Trump is still a cannonball to the hull of globalist centrism. The wound he has struck them is mortal. There is no escaping the slow demise of the system now.

>Hofer: lost
>Wilders: lost
>Le Pen: lost
>AfD: polling in the single digits
>"the Western surge in nationalism"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>((european news))

>Trump is still a cannonball to the hull of globalist centrism. The wound he has struck them is mortal. There is no escaping the slow demise of the system now.

THIS

Because they are going to have to pay more money to 3rd world shithole. Wealth transfer

The butthurt on french tv last evening was epic.
Basically, it's the end of the world because muh Trump and China is best friend now.

The normieness has reach new levels yesterday.

Everybody relies on us for shit

We just want to take a break

Sort yourselves out

Thanks Canadarabia.

>Berliner Kurier

even the leftist from Berlin hates this """""""newspaper"""""""""""

this

Europeans will believe any fucking shit their media feeds them.

Just too snob to understand they're being buttfucked by their own government.

>Everybody relies on us for shit

[insert humiliating shartinmart joke here]

>but Trump is spoken about in the news everyday here. It's like he's a second Prime Minister for us with the amount of coverage he gets.
Same in Ireland.

>LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You've got to stop doing this.

And yes Hans I'm aware of that but what you don't realize is that we Americans watched what happened with your migrant crisis, we saw the footage of great columns of human shit invading your countries, we see the boats, the Cologne incident, then we see the spectacular terrorist attacks, Bataclan, Nice, Manchester. That shit is all headline news here and it has served to redpill a lot of people.

What's really sad is that it's moved the political needle so much farther here than in your countries, the homes of the victims. You seem brainwashed to us. I used to be worried about France and Germany but now I personally consider both of you way too far gone. Better to let your new caliphates serve as an example to the rest of the West of the dangers of progressivism.

Isn't that "hate speech"?

Sounds like a local Hans should call the coppers on them.

True we need someone else to step up and kill brown people for Jewish and oil interests

>You've got to stop doing this

ur not my mom

Most of the domestic coverage against Trump is paid for by the same globalists that fund Euromedia

Because they're all virtue signalling (((crypro communists))) who hate even weak forms of nationalism.

Hearing about Trump's newest adventures is like seeing a tripfag on Sup Forums, but what makes this tripfag special is that he is also a mod.

most of them aren't really it is the Zionist media portraying false propaganda as always take the ultimate fucking red pill

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

this guy knows take the ultimate red pill and see what is really hapening

Is this real?
Is this a """(((respected)))""" publication or the equivalent to our National Inquirer tabloid Kmart bullshit?

Our collective european medias draw from the same pool of liberalised fuckwits as the Democratic leaning side in the US. Characterised by the same level of hysterics and the blind faith the media by the average stupid but well meaning citizenry.

I recommend all burgers remember that its just useless autistic screeching.

samefag

Lel, good joke, that """article""":

>Drumpf destroys the future of all children on the planet!!!!!
they said unironically while germany joyfully destroys the future of their own german children every single day of the year.

The hypocrisy is too much. I'm ded.

SPBP

The latter.

I wouldn't expect anything different from the likes of SZ and (((Der Spiegel))), though.

Day of the rake postponed

fuck off back to r*ddit faggot

Slavscum detected.

>post discarded

>r*ddit spacing
your every post reeks of r*ddit, pathetic

Careful Hans, Merkel's thought police are always watching... waiting...

>triggered slavenigger

Good.

Don't you dare postpone that. We need that.... p-please.... save us from ISIC

You've been world police for decades. I don't blame you.

Frankly the UN should step up their game and do what you've been doing for so long.

Europe is cucked, every news cycle contains a butthurt segment of propaganda. No one would ever mention China in the same way.

As a foreigner living in America, my theory.
European leaders and press hate him because he doesn't care about European leaders or press.
Obama, Bush, etc. were all very much on the 'let's see what Germany thinks' 'I'll make sure this won't upset France' and 'how will this play in British tabloids?'.
Trump?He doesn't care what the AMERICAN leaders or press think and I bet he never, ever 'checks in' with Europe.
Sure, sure - France, Germany, etc. depended upon America (and still depend upon America) for defense and money, but they are sure they are *better* and they expect Americans to check in with them so Europeans can tell them how to do things "properly".
You see it when Europeans come to America for work or vacation and actually stay and look around rather than go shopping for a day, see a play on Broadway, and go home. They assume they are smarter, better educated, and just *better* than Americans and get very upset that Americans don't notice their superiority.
>When they stick around and see how much better off the average American is they get REALLY upset!
Anyway - as a guy living in both worlds, that's my theory

Because America's the only country that matters, europoor.

>he is still unironically replying

I have never replied to you, and I never will.

>I'm European and I find it quite embarrassing to be honest.
You're a paddy mate. You are incapable of understanding anything other than potatoes

Nationalism Globally. He'll make us love our country again, and he'll help you love us too. Hell, he'll help you want to be like us, the new us.

>G*rm*ns

>He isnt what we wanted him to be?
How so? Did you expect him to go full 1488 Gas the Lamp Shades Raec War now in the current political climate?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/germany-faces-wave-muslim-honor-killings

Have you looked at what the Paris agreement is? It's basically a gibsmedat scheme. America is supposed to cripple its own economy and donate billions of dollars to 3rd world shit holes like India/China, who don't have to abide by any climate regulations. We're supposed to kill off our coal production, despite having the largest natural reserves on earth, and then let India double THEIR production.

And then the agreement also has a ton of SJW bullshit about open borders and taking in migrants and gender equality.

The whole PURPOSE of the agreement is to funnel money away from America and cripple its economy. No shit competing nations and economies want us to tie one hand behind our backs.

Because if the US gets cheap energy and relatively automated manufacturing online in the next 10 years no one outside of unregulated slave labor countries will be able to compete. If Germany's exports fall the entire region collapses.

It's in the EU's best interests to shit on US politics as much as possible.

They are secretly gay for him because they are largely a gay people

The point isn't to insult Trump. The point is to brainwash Westerners into hating Trump and everything he stands for.

emission per person is the metric that is used. they are in line with the standards put forward. if you want flat rate you can forget about having larger populations

also there is nothing that can be done . nuclear superpowers dont get punished. america set the precedent

Trump is a threat to winning young European hearts and minds because he is white. It's the same worry as with Putin. Young white men aren't going to idolize the Chinese. They will idolize Trump and Putin. Ergo, they are greater threats.

What's worse is that climate change is inevitable anyway. i.e. even if all emissions went to 0 in just a few decades (never gonna happen), it would still cause sea level rise, species extinction and make Africa unlivable hot, causing migration or 1+ billion to Europe.
Climate change will happen no matter what we do.

But, since nationalists will have stood up against the "valiant efforts to fight climate change", they'll be demonized as RESPONSIBLE for it and its consequences.

Dutchman here, fuck the EU, fuck the Paris accord, fuck the cucks who push this pan-european message that represents nobody and make America great again.

(((climate finance))) friend

This article explains it well too

archive.is/dP91b

If anyone asks you why you support pulling out be ready with these reasonable arguments and shame the retard for not even looking into it and thinking that it will "save the Earth". Then watch them say "well it's something!", that's when you know you've won.

Europe are leeches. We pay for their military protection with NATO, they suck wealth from us with things like the Paris Accord. End the free ride and they flip out because they've spent 70 years not having to worry about doing things themselves.

In fairness, I wanted Trump to exterminate all Jews and Muslims, most Africans and Mexicans (leaving just enough for basketball and gardening), and all asians but East Asians. So, I kinda expected him to not be ideal.

T.cuck

I bet you let a white american bull fuck your wife.

>Hofer
cucked by Vienna, as predicted.
>Wilders
Gained 9 seats and is second largest party now, you clearly don't comprehend proportional representation
>Le Pen
She was fucked to begin with, and too left-wing
>AfD
It's as if polls suddenly matter, conveniently
>"the Western surge in nationalism"
You're a blind mongoloid arschlog if you don't see it

I ask the same exact question, potato-less man.

this

t. Someone who doesn't clean his room
Start by acquiring a dustcloth and get wiping

>Fuck you!

it's like a scene from Idiocracy.

He isn't going along with *all* of their Zionist schemes. They have money to lose in this dammit!

Better than Mohammed raping yours

The EUrocrats certainly are.
This accord was supposed to funnel $100billion to them, China and India. Wonderful playground money produced and created by hardworking Americans.

It's genuinely a good thing Trump decided to pull out. This is $100billion with which he can invest more in defence as well as lower the tax rates in accordance with his tax plan.

>doesn't realize it's still higher than before

>T
Ask me how I know you're new.

Euros look down on Americans as being not as "cultured" or "intelligent" for some reason. even though some of Euro traditions are completely backwards in some respects.

Because European leaders are legit kikes,like actual scholmos
When they see a half competent leader,they lose thier shekels

They have to come out against it because if they acknowledged that what he said about it was true it means it's true for all the other countries who joined it and they can't just turn around and tell everyone they're fucking over their own countries to give India and China money lol

The source is in the Paris Accord. Hint:It's not about the environment if China, India, and other rising economies are given plenty of special provisions. Don't give me that "muh primitive technology" excuse. In and of itself defeats the whole purpose of your chicken little bullshit you are conditioned to adhere to.

It's just redireced masochism. Projection.

All of these people just hate themselves, but they can't bring themselves to be open about it, so they hate the thing closest to them that looks like them.

This explains the entirety of leftist politics of the last two hundred years. The core cause of it is alienation and feelings of inferiority due to a technological society that has surpassed normal human understanding.

>muh Paris Accord

oh boy...

Same reason for MGTOW.
>i couldn't land a good girl who dindu nuffin, this is all women's fault
It's so damned defeatist, drives me mad.

Why is he blaming the Left? That is all causes that Jewish interest groups support.

>it wasn't just about the environment

God you're fucking retarded. If you go from 20 to 30% you've gained a massive amount of support but you still wont "win" an election. Like 5 years ago National Front was getting around 15% of the vote, now they're getting around 25%. In five fucking years they gained 10% of the voters.

Not even Alex Jones mentions (((them))) when referring to (((their))) shenanigans.
What makes you think Fox News would let him do it?
The two names are pretty synonymous anyway, anyone who's redpilled will see the connection.

25-30% whilst not ideal is a good place to be, it means you're potentially one miraculous event away from gaining power, just like Hitler.

Europe hates him because they expected us to flip the bill for their schemes.

They aren't it is Zionist propaganda take the ultimate red pill

like they're 2 different things in 2017...

Same here. We have our share of Jew-controlled media as well, sadly.
It's a double effect of Jews ordering the defamation of Trump and parroting the Americans who already do so.
Non-Jewish and non-liberal media aren't nearly as concerned with Trump. Really makes you think.

>Hofer
cucked by Austria
>Wilders
Gained 9 seats
>Le Pen
10% in 2012. Second Round and 36% in 2016.
>AfD
That party has no hope, unfortunately.
>''western surge in nationalism''
Yeah, nationalist populist leaders are on the rise in Europe. The pendulum is swinging hard. I can't wait to shoot germans again.

This. And to make it acceptable to overthrow him.

Has there been any formal response on why the fuck this SJW bullshit is in what's nominally a "climate" agreement?

No but ill be ur daddy

Why would anyone comment on this? It's normal language for treaties now. Nobody even questioned it.