NYT: How to Raise a Feminist Son

>We’re now more likely to tell our daughters they can be anything they want to be — an astronaut and a mother, a tomboy and a girlie girl. But we don’t do the same for our sons.

>If we want to create an equitable society, one in which everyone can thrive, we need to also give boys more choices. As Gloria Steinem says, “I’m glad we’ve begun to raise our daughters more like our sons, but it will never work until we raise our sons more like our daughters.”

nytimes.com/2017/06/02/upshot/how-to-raise-a-feminist-son.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/SfB1o
github.com/Sup
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=I9UrxAKeyV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And here's the archive
>nytimes com/2017/06/02/upshot/how-to-raise-a-feminist-son.html
archive.is/SfB1o

what if I want to raise a man instead?

Then I guess that makes you a bigot.

Guess I am a bigot too.

Funny.

bigot

>NYT: how to make your son a beta cuck.

>Early life
Her mother was a Presbyterian of mostly German (including Prussian), and some Scottish, descent. Her father was Jewish, the son of immigrants from Württemberg, Germany and Radziejów, Poland

EVERY
TIME

really just common sense parenting topped off with a little new age "fuck gender rules" bullshit at the end

Remember to teach your son that all vaginas are equal, regardless of their benile mileage and disease history.

Those wobbly keratinous nubs of scar tissue are part of her feminine beauty, duh!

>how to indoctrinate your child

every parent ever

>As Gloria Steinem says, “I’m glad we’ve begun to raise our daughters more like our sons, but it will never work until we raise our sons more like our daughters.”
Gee, more (((quotes)))!

misandrist

Well, I think every succesful man follows his dreams and doesn't give a single thought on gender-related problems.

You sound like a cishet

>Guess I am a bigot too.
I remember when bigot, racist, sexist, etc. were horrible things to be accused of.
Nowadays, it's almost a badge of honor.
The boy who cried wolf sure is accurate...

NYT published an article that declared Super Mario Run was a misogynist game, so take it with a grain of salt.

Can't you just beat him like normal abusive parents?

Put him in football

>what if I want to raise a man instead?
It makes you a fucking racist nazi

>Steinem continued, "We cannot build a more Feminist union if we treat the trades of sex work like a forbidden art. Our schools must introduce our young people to the sexual arts and sciences, as they are the leaders of tomorrow."

What about being called a leaf? How does that feel?

this next generation is gonna be worse than the fucking hippies

>but it will never work until we raise our sons more like our daughters.”
But society has been emasculating our young boys for generations now. Most enter adulthood confused about what being a man means, some take the easy way out and just commit suicide to end their suffering. What more do these people want?

>2027: NYT: Its never too early for your son to learn how to prep the bull

>"Why is it only young women ameliorating the sexual emergencies of refugee families? Our young men are completely absent in this critical space."

>Gloria Steinam giving anyone parenting advice
Who the fuck would ever take parenting advice from someone who had an abortion?

Buy him a dildo

>Steinem

Who's surprised its a Jew?

Great. I'm really glad that society is starting to accept girls as much as boys. The age of dominance of males is over.

>inb4 "muh sjws"
Fuck off neckbeards. You're just mad because you can't get laid.

I agree that the self-esteem inflation little girls receive from fucking everyone 24/7 from birth until at least their mid 20s is fucking retarded, especially considering the justification for this is a perception that no one encourages muh poor women.

So it sounds like the author recognizes the disparity. Not gonna click on a NYT article, but I assume the solution proposed is fucking retarded, like telling boys "you can be a stay at home dad too, nothing wrong with that! Boys can be anything they want to be - housekeepers, janitors, anything. Dream big!" while trying to convince a disinterested bunch of staceys to become fighter pilots and astronauts or something

What's wrong with being Jewish?

People that should have probably aborted their kids so they dont become drooling leftist retards.

Once again amazing, well done sir. The hero we deserve.

>you can't get laid.

I have been riding the degeneracy train to the fullest and slept with over 80 womyn.

>an astronaut and a mother, a tomboy and a girlie girl

I can grow up to be a girlie girl?! Wowee! What a time to be alive

Or maybe when they realize the truth there'll be a huge backlash

ty

I highly doubt that. You are probably a fat neckbeard living in your mom's basement.

Face it: We don't live in a male-dominated society anymore, and that is a good thing. The Great Change is finally happening.

I myself am Jewish.

>Read about a wide variety of people, and stories that break the mold, not just those about boys saving the world and girls needing to be saved.
>When a book or a news item fits that mold, talk about it: Why does the mother in the “Berenstain Bears” always wear a housecoat and rarely leave the house? Why does a news photograph show all white men?
>Why does a news photograph show all white men?

What does this have to do with feminism?
It's funny the person that recommended doing that is "Ms. Brown", unmarried, likely no kids.
These cunts generally don't reproduce anyways thank Christ.

You stupid neckbeards need to stop worrying about "da JOOS!" and start worrying about getting a girlfriend. Face it: America and Europe are now going into multicultural mode - they will never be homogeneous ever again.

There consistent need to change the societies they infiltrate, in an effort to further their own agenda. Have you seriously not noticed behind nearly all social activist issues is always a new funding it?

Pure coincidence.

>How to raise a feminist son
You don't.
And that is how you raise a feminist faggot.

Is this true?

>How to Raise a Feminist Son

Cut this balls off

You can highly doubt all you want. Living in Amsterdam with apps like Tinder and Happn and be half decent looking and talk good game gets you much puss, many of them degenerate whores who talk big about feminism and squeel like pigs in bed though.

Saw this
Then saw this, and knew

The Holocaust is NOT funny. We can never forget the 12 million Jews who died in the Holocaust.

They don't raise a son, they raise a masculine daughter.

um sweetie it's 2017, toxic masculinity is on it's way out

/thread

I can't wait until this backfires on them when their son grows up rebelling against all of it and becomes the biggest shitlord they've ever known. Generation Z or the one after is going to have the mother of all revolts against liberal ideology someday when it comes of age and all of this comes to roost.

They wonder why boys are becoming more aggressive towards their ideology and generally more abusive and hostile towards women as they grow up under the current system that stunts their growth and refuses to let them be themselves. Well you're going to get an even more dysfunctional society when you start doing this boys with mommy issues are going to be commonplace among the next generation or two.

Pig disgusting

Such poor quality shitposting.

Could be worse I suppose. Could have a muslim as mayor of our largest city.

um no sweetie that's not how it works, when the Islamic Patriarchy arrives they'll behead all these sackless trannie beta cuckolds you crazy jewish feminists raised, then either behead you or sexually enslave you. it's already proven women won't oppose the daesh and will keep on defending wahabbists no matter what they do.

I actually encourage this. Because when he inevitably rebels, he'll be anti-feminist forever.

Retard, I don't want him to turn into Chad.

>people still post this
>that one tard virgin that is always unsure if it's true or not

It's like no one ever stopped to realize that if this shit were true your fucking foreskin could be regrown just by jerking off a lot.

>(((Cain)))
>(((Steinem)))
Hmm...

We will go back to white nationalism or Islam in the next 40 years, the age of women was short lived.

>Steinem

Yeah m8, the guys that are growing up in their mid teens right now are realizing the system is rigged and they're angry. I can't wait till the whole generation becomes voting age, something like 70% of GenZ is republican.

Let me guess
The author is
>Female
>28-32 years old
>Never married
>No children
and yet - an expert of rearing children.

>le PhD of shitposting

as if we couldn't fuck things enough, the idea of this makes me want to buy a gun.

what ? i thought mine was kinda funny actually

How to get your son mercilessly beaten from preK to Senior Year

I'm not really looking forward to that because I think they're going to be a genuinely damaged generation based on a lifetime of shit interactions with women who've drunk the feminist kool aid. I can't see how they're ever going to be able to pair bond or do something about our shit-tier birth rates when they grow up hating and blaming their mothers and sisters for holding them back. It's going to end in a lifetime of fucked up relationships of any sort of nature. Literally the kind of dysgenic shit you'd expect to see in that mouse colony experiment.

But then it might be a difference to see a generation with so much anger and revolutionary sentiment towards their social norms. Far from being the next load of 68'ers, it feels more like a generation slowly brewing into the next load of 1917'ers or 1789'ers.

>our young people to the sexual arts and sciences, as they are the leaders of tomorrow
its amazing how motherfuckers can say things with a serious tone and people will listen to them for this reason

>tfw not allowed to wear dresses as a kid
>tfw if I was born 20 years later my parents would encourage wearing dresses

jesus the Jew York Times doesn't even try to hide it anymore

>The age of dominance of males is over.
You'd think so, wouldn't you.
In fact, it's just beginning.

REKT
E
K
T
>inb4 emu war something something

>your fucking foreskin could be regrown
non-americans wouldn't know much about that.

>needing to do this when the state of her pooper is a blatant give away

Fucking autism.

>Dutchland
As much as 80 sounds a lot exagerated, I can confirm the degeneracy here makes it plausible to reach that number.

Good work, but how are you always so fast?

Alarms. Learn coding and you can do the same.

pic related is how I feel about you

github.com/Sup Forums/4chan-API

Just be your own man. A oak tree doesn't ask a pine tree how to grow.

kill yourself

>The age of dominance of males is over

FUCK IT MAKE IT 24 MILLION

former football player here...I am now an obese NEET because of brain damage

Social Engineering.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Could bew worse, could have a muslim as the PM of your entire country.

>how to raise a feminist son
>step 1: fail to prepare your son for the real world
and that's it

Now now, goyim, multicultural enrichment is a good thing.

Just don't do it in Israel.

>mom was 2nd wave
>tought me never to trust women

But hopefully they will pave the way for a new generation with clearer minds free from the mental abuse of the liberal media

>It's like no one ever stopped to realize that if this shit were true your fucking foreskin could be regrown just by jerking off a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9UrxAKeyV4

Sure about that?

This is true though

Yes, raise a new generation of nu-males that turn to trolling on the internet when they find out that the only woman that finds their psychopathic man-child "respect for women" attractive is their own mother.

And the ranks of Sup Forums grow yet again.

>archive.is/SfB1o
Dsgusting

Sometimes NYT makes terribly SJW tier articles like this one, but generally they're fine. They lean left, sure, but generally they actually give great news with both sides of the story, and the comments itself show both sides of the argument regarding a issue.

Why does Sup Forums hate the NYT other than it's owned by jews?