Why does the government want to control what I do in my vehicle while driving on roads I paid for?

Why does the government want to control what I do in my vehicle while driving on roads I paid for?

Because you're obviously too dumb to look after yourself

So they don't have to send other services later to pick up your body off of the highway after you flew out of the window.

>roads that i paid for
Heres the 0.000065% of road you own Cletus!
Yeah no, you chose to drive a motor vehicle willingly, on a road which the Government constructed and maintains, if your dumbass just happens to fly through your fucking windshield and worsen an accident by blinding another vehicle and causing multiple other head-on collisions, the taxpayer as a proxy of government will foot that damn bill. Stop being a fucking nigger Cletus.

Nope (;

Driving a 18 Wheeler with no seatbelt on right now, Max comfy

wud

cause you flying through your windshield and getting blood on my car violates NAP

Driving is a privilege, not a right.

Fuck off if you argue "but I'm a sovereign citizen".

You didn't pay for the roads, yeah tax money went to it but guess what that entitles you to shit, they weren't built to benefit you but society as a whole.

Spending tax payers money to scrape your body off the pavement costs alot.

And if your dead and don't have the money to cover the bills it costs society

PICK UP THAT CAN

They don't. Not really. It's just another excuse to tax you for something. Most cops can't be bothered to enforce it, they'll only ding you once they've pulled you over for something else. It's like an Amazon add-on tax.

Insurance companies like collecting premiums. They don't like making payouts. Insurance is mandatory if you want to drive. Insurance companies pressure the government to increase the number of premiums they receive while reducing the payouts they make. Less accidents theoretically should make premiums go down as a response to reduced payouts, which happens to an extent but not to a degree that fully accounts for the reduced risk. Basically, the insurance companies, through legislation, have turned their product into a high volume product that they also receive a moderately outsized profit on each unit.

I knew it had something to do with jews

Bullshit

>Spending tax payers money to scrape your body off the pavement

The state doesn't pay for the ambulance ride - you do. Nor does the state pay for your hospital treatment - you do. As far as police and fire goes - they're going to be there whether you have your seatbelt on or not. And their costs are already covered by other taxes too.

>And if your dead and don't have the money to cover the bills it costs society

I suppose if you don't have life insurance and no family to pay for burial, the state will very reluctantly pick up the cost of burying you. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not that much money. And it's rare enough that it's not a big drain on most municipal treasuries either.

Tl;DR - you're just a big gov nanny cuck. Go KYS.

>living in a state where you have to wear your seatbelt

Live Free or Die.

What are the stats of "human projectile through windshield" incidents where "said human projectile killed/caused the death of another human bean an real hero" ?
I'd be curious to see the numbers that justify the forced used of a seatbelt "for other people's safety">

but if i can pass a driving test, then that is my privilege.

>made-up shit that has never happened to anybody
why are people allowed to have guns in public places? grandma might shoot through the fucking nigger and worsen a robbery by puncturing another grandma and causing multiple other sucking wounds, the taxpayer as a proxy of government will foot that medicare bill

>Why does the government want to control what I do in my vehicle while driving on roads I paid for?
Because your dumbass lifeless corpse flying through the windshield and slamming into oncoming traffic in what would've otherwise been a two car collision isn't a good thing. I consider myself fairly small government and all that, but having regulations on the average retard operating a two ton piece of machinery going 70 miles an hour is one thing I can get behind. Most people just don't comprehend the kinetic energies involved. Some tickets are bullshit and whatnot, but I see too many people complaining about legitimate reasons for being pulled over (wtf I got pulled over for doing 90 right next to a school? the state is bullshit!)

You thinking that you live in a free world is cute.

See What is the data of "human projectile causing other deaths/accidents". Feel free to look for incidents before the seat belt law was passed.

And on the phone. What a rebel!

>Insurance companies like collecting premiums. They don't like making payouts. Insurance is mandatory if you want to drive. Insurance companies pressure the government to increase the number of premiums they receive while reducing the payouts they make. Less accidents theoretically should make premiums go down as a response to reduced payouts, which happens to an extent but not to a degree that fully accounts for the reduced risk. Basically, the insurance companies, through legislation, have turned their product into a high volume product that they also receive a moderately outsized profit on each unit.

Yep. Exactly how the (((insurance industry))) works. Also why the (((insurance industry))) needs to be brought down. (((They))) are extortionists.

> I'm not truly free unless I can endanger myself and others
>Muh free market will fix everything just like it fixed the meat packing industry fuck regulation

Libertarians are retarded. There are some principles they have that are worth considering but for the most part they're completely devoted to having society collapse so they can say the exercised a right.

Who has the best tasting boots

The fuck? The injured person doesn't pay for the fucking ambulance if they have no money or insurance you spergo. Where do you think the money comes from? The government (the taypayers). You just committed double-think with both of your statements.
>The state doesn't pay for the ambulance ride - you do. Nor does the state pay for your hospital treatment - you do. As far as police and fire goes - they're going to be there whether you have your seatbelt on or not. And their costs are already covered by other taxes too.

>I suppose if you don't have life insurance and no family to pay for burial, the state will very reluctantly pick up the cost of burying you. But in the grand scheme of things, it's not that much money. And it's rare enough that it's not a big drain on most municipal treasuries either.

Sorry you feel that way. Move to Africa if you enjoy not complying with the laws our government has passed to keep society as a whole safer and richer.

Destruction of government property is illegal.

>think of the emotional problems possibly started in the surviving driver by a fatality of one driver who chose not wear their seat-belt.

Guilt. Cost to visit therapist, medications, increased stress (which affects those in connection with said person).

It's bullshit. That said, anything that protects (you) from (you) is bullshit. Now, the reason for the law is to benefit insurance companies. If you are dead and found not to be wearing your belt the insurance can fight life insurance and all the other shit. Personally I wear a seat belt because... they will save your life, but not in every circumstance. Anything in which the person is inverted, is dangerous to wear a belt because of the difficulty to get out with pressure on the locking mechanism.

You are driving on government roads however. Therefore the government can decide who and who isn't on the road just like a private company could decide to kick you off for not wearing a seatbelt

This is some backwards ass thinking

but it's not.

>make rule you can't drive on road unless you follow it
>either bitch about it or get on another company's road

oh but you can't do it because you need the government to build your roads :(

you talking about the other services that I pay for?

The govt doesn't own the roads. We allow them to take our money to maintain the roads. Private roads are very much a thing, but go do a doughnut in a walmart parking lot. You'll still be ticketed on private land.

What is even more stupid is laws making you wear a helmet while riding a bicycle.

You're really good a sucking goverment dick there Billybob. Now I have the right to travel, impede thaqt and you'll find out what the 2A is all about. All the roads are belong to us!

You wear a seatbelt so, in the event of an accident, your body doesn't become a projectile which potentially endangers someone else.
It's not about saving you. It's about stopping you from harming other people.
Your stupidity knows no bounds, so we have to establish some.

irony

The seatbelt law provides insurance companies loopholes to no pay for you. It's not about projectiles. How many people have you EVER seen fly through the windshield? Link me stats! Vids go go go.

Tell that to Nicky Hayden.

EMT/Firefighter here. You do it so you don't injure others inside and outside the car. A lot of secondary injuries can be avoided by wearing the seal belt. Such as not head smashing an 8 year old in the backseat because you decided not to wear the seat belt. It's not for your safety, but the safety of others.

You're too dumb to look after your country, and your stupid bitch leader is too stupid to look after Europe. So better shut up hans.

>but I need muh gubmint to look after my stupidity

Fuck you hans. We used to have natural selection for that.

Taxation is theft
More news at 11

but if we didn't make crashes more serious your job would be more boring

Seatbelt tickets were established in the 1960s and were invented to give cops a reason to pull over anyone they wanted without reason. It was primarily used to pull over and harass mexicans and blacks.

I pay my taxes so I'll do what i want it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

This

Fuck you Hans, fuck you.

Nanny state.
(((They))) decided that the average citizens is too dumb to take care of themselves, so they created a lot of retarded regulations.

What they're doing is essentially domestication. It's easy to control a people that expect the state to look after them in everything

That's almost impossible to happen.
It can harm others inside your car, but they're the ones that choose to get into a car where the driver don't use carbelts.

Sure is SIDF in here I keep getting seatbelt ads on Pandora too

>(((They))) decided that the average citizens is too dumb to take care of themselves
If they won't wear seatbelts? They're right.

Because it costs everyone more money if you fly outside of the vehicle and survive.