Radical Islam is Growing in Indonesia, my country

Radical Islam is Growing in Indonesia, my country...

as a Christian chink, I am scared, can I refugee to Utah (majority Mormon State)

>inb4 I am behind 7 boxxy

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-04/ridiculous-joke-abandoned-rotting-vancouver-house-listed-72-million
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Sure.

What a PATHETIC OMEGA KEK you are, good sir!

Have you ever thought of the untold and infinite glories you could achieve by BEING A FUCKING MAN and FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY?

Sorry, we're full. I hear Christmas island is nice though.

Yes, good luck fighting 200+ million people

H-hey, at least we're brave enough to elect non muslim as Governor!

257.6millionpopulation with 87% muslim...

seriously mate?? you cant accidentally Crusaded 200 million people...

Son, I'm a Muslim Minang and I'm scared shitless.

Fucking Muslim cunts, this decision is disgusting and just shows how vile these slimeballs can be all for the cause of promoting Islam. He was the least corrupt governer in ages and he gets canned because Muslims are fucking retarded assholes.

Shameful, whoever jailed him should be shot.

Sorry we are full

Lay down your life as Christ did.

Well, well, well, seems like the Religion of Reace continues to turn to shit everything it touches.

And there all the (western) apologists claimed that asian Islam is totally different and a shining example of how Islam will become moderate any day now...

>my country

Ah, hoe is het in Groot-Brittanniƫ? Ook zo warm daar?

They are even worse, they steal land, butcher and rape native people all over Papua. A genocide no one talks about.

Well, just as I said to the man telling me that I could not have sex with a cake, I will say to you this: Not with that attitude.

>Christian CHINK
>Probably think heaven is segregated and you get a free half white woman when you get there.

I don't know what's up with your little country, but I know Utah.

Oppressing women, literally controlling them, breaking off contact from the kids if Their 4th wife ever leaves. Might as well become a scientologist.

You religious types do whatever you can get away with, and right now Muslims are getting away with more, but most of your type would be doing similar things if it was at all acceptable.

You can come here. We are very peaceful christian and chinese friendly country

Sure, maybe you can redpill some of the Mormons on Islam. They have a soft spot for persecuted Christians

Yeah nah m8 you're full of shit

What are Chinese even doing in Indonesia?

same as Chinese do in Canada, Australia, and America..

they build china town everywherr...

Deus vult

And hoarding a lot of money. And driving housing costs in places like Vancouver

Average house price went from 400k (normal elsewhere in country) to 1.8 million in 14 years. zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-04/ridiculous-joke-abandoned-rotting-vancouver-house-listed-72-million

>14 years mate... thats just inflation.

the stupid and poor people here will believe anything that their imam are saying
thats why ahok jailed
>n-nothing political at all, its for mu-muhhammad and the pride of m-muslims
fukin stupid sheep i tell ya

fuck off you worthless chink

stay in your own retarded country or in england, that shits already been fucked

Argue whenever.