Based Hottie

My, now, at least 75% redpilled hottie ex found my email almost a year ago now after about 10 years and 1,000+ miles between us, we're flirting. I was with her in college for about a year. I dumped her bc she admitted to sleeping in the same bed with her faggot ex, but she maintains she never even kissed him. She's horny and coming to a see a concert near me. Should I fuck her?
>inb4 /adv/
>like i said, she's pretty redpilled and very white
>pic related, but not her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFAEF8ddCOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 /adv/
Fine, we ain't tellin you shit.

she fucked her ex
now fucking kill yourself this is the wrong board

>>>/kys/

am ex, can confirm, she likes it rough and kinky.
Has a thing for chili powder in the lubricnt.

Why would you reward a lying, cheating woman? In what scenario does this end well for you? Find a good woman instead.

>slept in same bed
>didn't even kiss him

slide thread gtfo

Ah, the "I've run out of options, might as well hit up this beta guy I used to know and see what happens" routine.

You, and 5 other guys, are "dicks in a glass case". Break open in case of emergency. So yeah, put on a raincoat, smash that shit, and send her packing.

you're right

no, not sliding

you're probably right. i'll try not to fuck her, but it's not gonna be easy. i'll at least use a condom.

i'm also thinking about cumming on her face and saying, "GOTCHA BITCH!"

don't listen to Sup Forums

they're mostly bitter because they never get these chances. Fuck her and have a good time. Sex is good for you.

i literally just started eating an epic burger

>epic

hang yourself

mmmm, it's a double cheeseburger with lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, onions, ketchup, mustard, mayo and relish and it came with a side of fresh french fries. i only paid $4. jealous? the burger's like 1.5 lb.

starve yourself. or at least stop eating halal food faggot

I sleep with my friends gf in their bed too.
Don't worry about it, nothing happened

are you a gayfag?

Cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=XFAEF8ddCOQ

see 47:00

/thread

Fuck her, don't make her a wife.

Keep flirting and when she's naked ready to fuck just say that you have to return some video tapes and leave the place.

well i'm definitely gonna fuck her. there's no common law marriage in this state, but if i knock her up, she might give birth out of state...no common law marriage there either, but i could get fucked on child support. she said she'd come visit a few times this summer. i think the first time at least, i'll just wear a condom or pull out. i do want to start a family though and would consider marrying her.

that would be the faggiest possible thing to do. are you telling me not to even get my dick sucked???????

>invite her over to kindle old flame
>slowly talk abput the past and all the good times
>bring up her sleeping in the same
>kick her immediately after bringing it up
>profit

yeh do it

kick her out? that would be topkek, except it'd be funnier if i came on her face and kicked her out without letting her use the bathroom.

She definitely fucked the ex this happens every time exs sleep on each other in bed. But don't take my word for it have some pussy no ones watching just kill yourself if you end up married to her and in debted. Mgtow is gay and a Larp as a group org but they are spreading a underlying advisory to all men in modernity we loose out, almost completely in contractual sexual relations.

dont just look at it.. eat it

>hottie ex
> her faggot ex
We all know what that means...

>indebted

>aids

>she maintains she never even kissed him

She doesn't need to kiss him to suck his dick.

>Should I fuck her?

Sure, why the fuck not? Just don't go jumping back into a relationship until you scope out what she's like now.

i've already grilled her pretty hard about it multiple times. she said she held his hand but that nothing more. she said she was sorry. i have every intention of fucking her.

>she said she held his hand but that nothing more.

Doesn't matter if that's all that happened physically. You know they spent that whole night being deep and meaningful, her probably telling him "it's not that I don't want to... it's user." Then she talked about how great you are, but also admitted the things she doesn't like about you, and the things she liked about him more. There was a lot of prolonged eye contact, a lot of him making moves and her pulling away, but not leaving like she knew she should have. She spent the whole night weighing how much she wanted the dick against how much guilt she can handle.

But hey, it was a decade ago.

Whenever a grill says something, multiply it with 3. If she says she slept with just 3 guys it is 3x3=9 guys. It she says she just held his hands, go 3 steps forward. Which means she sucked his dick.

fuck dude, I'm not awake enough to handle these feels

I miss my ex so much ugh

>I miss my ex so much ugh
We broke up yesterday and I already miss her

I think this is it for me on women, I'm done

OP here
>just rebooted
she wrote me into a book as a character with elves and gnomes or someshit. haven't gotten to the chapter where i'm introduced yet ,but i skimmed ahead and am pretty sure i recognized myself.

pajeep, yea, she probably sucked his dick. idk though. when i see her irl i want to give her a lie detector test. i can almost always detect when dudes are lying, but women are better at deception.

NIGGERS DNC SETH RICH ETC NOYHONG WRONG SLEEPY

>being a "good guy"

Run and don't look back, you'll thank me later

ya. then play some cuckhunt on your cuckconsole afterwards. then wash it down with some cuckwine. then take a cuckshit on your life while your at it. have some self respect. she doesn't.

shes worth fucking, at least. Doesnt seem like keeper material, but it depends on how desperate your situation is otherwise

>A

Don't be a cuck. All women crave the rigidity and firmness of a male, even the ones with a long tongue.

I guess she's tired of black cock
nice digits

do it but dump her after also be careful maybe she wants to trap you

FUCKING

UBERMENSCH

So a big mac.
Are you loving it nigger?

nice blog fuckhead, go elsewhere, anywhere
sage

Listen to this guy OP

tell her youll meet up then dont show.

>after about 10 years
>she admitted to sleeping in the same bed with her faggot ex
>but she maintains she never even kissed him

AHAHAHAHAAH
*breathes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congrats on being the second choice of a first class slut, faggotcuck.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads

Fuck off, you silly cunt.

>not from mccancer
>not a nigger
no, i already ate the whole thing. it was delicious.

cause she's a good cook, knows basic nursing and i'm thinking with my penis

but my benis

this is on topic bc unlike most women i meet, she's not a libtard feminist and may be trainable to be a stay at home mom/homeschooler.