>UHHHH
>MUHFUGGA
>BRABADAPAP
>UHHHHHHHHHH
>SHIIIIEEEEEEETTT NIGGA
>UHHH
>UUUHHHHHH-HUHHHHHHHHHHHH
>AYO AYO AYO

Literally every pop song coming out of USA is like that. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LhqijfqecvA
youtu.be/fV7KAarJgNg
youtu.be/aiZqjPoYJ7U
youtu.be/OqvCHcPTOnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
youtube.com/watch?v=oHmBf4ExtZk
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
youtube.com/watch?v=3hPJbKrWItE
youtube.com/watch?v=ubmuUiozKyo
youtube.com/watch?v=edBYB1VCV0k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkZoNMmDcaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4rPBvjGVU
youtube.com/watch?v=lb6heAzanec
youtu.be/Dmu3zjmkJZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white
nice try leaf

Because the American(jewish) media is the most evil and subversive cultural force in the world and needs to be destroyed.

She's white, just a filthy fucking traitor that converted to judaism

black music is just jew propaganda to promote degeneracy

>Pasta bitching about repetition.
deep.

>he's never seen her admitting that she's a north african mongrel

>pop
you get what you pay for

She was white when she was younger. I have the feeling it's the same as Tarantino claiming Sicilians are niggers because he wants to be one. It's the "1/16 Native Amurican" of the few cucked Italians.

>America
>White
Pick one

Because 95% of the music industry is owned by Sony Universal, BMG etc which are Jew/NWO controlled companies who push the narrative they want to push through simplified music and lyrics, much like how Hollywood and most other media is controlled.

>last thread I see before I sleep
>go to sleep
>wake up
>first thread I see waking up

She's not even Italian

This gotta be faked, right?

Also still not as bad as:

>Decent nigger song (because not all rap is terrible)
>Good shit, rapping about the struggle
>"I enjoy this song, why don't I listen to it more."
>Dumb nigress gangster or coalburning piece of shit like Nikki Manaj or Iggy comes on and thots it up.

...Oh, that's why I always skip this.

>not all rap is terrible

>white

she has olive skin tone, brown hair, brown eyes. she's a mongrel.

>She was white when she was younger
are you being serious nigger? you don't change ethnicity halfway through life.

>Hurr durr I'm 1/16 mongol, 1/16 Indian, 2/8 nigger, and 3/6 Abo
She's fucking American. Nothing more.

You should listen to white mans music only:
youtu.be/LhqijfqecvA

youtu.be/fV7KAarJgNg

youtu.be/aiZqjPoYJ7U

youtu.be/OqvCHcPTOnQ

'black skinhead' is an extremely good song to get pumped up for the gym

Audio cancer

Thats kinda funny

How many times have you started this thread?

LOL, yeah, place sucks these days

Nigger lover. Do you use nigger vernacular like "based" too?

Ooga booga popo bunga tier
Thats because its made for aggressive ape dancing around a fire

Groid hip hop is not music. It's just noise.

You do if you cake yourself with spray-tan and convert to judaism

Muh identity. Whether your grandparents were Mongolian, Javanese, Spanish, or Ghanian means next to nothing. This identitarian obsession with history is foolishness. In reality it has NOTHING to do with YOU because you live TODAY, not in history. Doesn't matter if your grandfather was a miner or pianist, doesn't matter if your grandmother was a whore or a housewife, doesn't matter if your greatgrandfather raped and murdered someone, doesn't matter if your greatgrandmother had no legs or could whistle with her asshole. It's GONE. None of it matters today on its own at all in any way. It might as well never have happened.

Her whole life is a lie only because of herself. With her logic, she might as well twitterer something like:
>just found my ancestors were amoebas... I thought I was a human... who am I? my whole life is a lie
Fucking idiots.

Are you the same asshole posting this every time? The thread died before, now make a new, different, silly thread leaf. Fuck.

Her parents are Italian. Letting her grow up over there among all that shit cancels it out for her, though.

Blacks hate shit like based and woke. What are you talking about? The only one who does is Based God who is just a memelord anyway

It's ok, I'm not prude. Just don't expect me to have more respect for her than a chaturbate girl. How much for doggy, Ariana?

kike

that has its place

That's a sweet Little spic pussy

Nigger

All music is. Has been since Tin Pan Alley days. Jews write all the music, produce the music, and market the music.

Popular music of all shades since the 1860s is Jewish.

The clarinet is the Jew Horn that spellbounds the goy.

Stop listening to and consuming music, start listening to nature. You'll feel more at peace and relaxed rather than anxious and agitated due to Jewish mind control. Music is literally the fnord, once you see this you'll start to break the conditioning.

oh come on.. they're not that bad, there's a reason why it's the most popular music in the world...

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

youtube.com/watch?v=oHmBf4ExtZk

Come on leaf you posted this last night. It was funny the first time

Only G-Funk is good rap/hip hop desu

Why is American music so shit compared to Syrian music?

youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

This.
Italians aren't white.

This desu.
For Millennia men were able to create a world of cohesive communities and never ending achievement.
It took less than 100 years of women's suffrage to FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING.

Based is a white people term.

Based is a term for white college/high school kids who likely buy overpriced weed and play CoD all the time.

Holy shit, is dat pic real?

>out of USA
kpop raps and acts like nigger europeans rap and act like niggers its destructive popculture and needs to fuck off kill all niggers and we can get back to country music instead

The Jews think we are done for. They think we are corrupted and destroyed from within. They think their music works on us and makes us defeatist. Let me tell you to you Jews. You will never destroy us. We can only give one answer to your cries. WE SHALL LIVE !

it is time

youtube.com/watch?v=3hPJbKrWItE

i agree these songs are pathetic at best. not even worth the free downloads if you could pirate them.

Why indeed goyim.

It's not like we`re conditioning white girls to fetishize nigger behavior or anything.

>Why?
Jews

I agree, it's not even subtle anymore.

How do I get to eat this pure pussy?

Lol dumbfuck, lil b invented "based" culture and he is a black rapper.

>why
jews run the music industry

You have to go back, Mujo

Based leaf

>Based is a white people term
Based was created by a black guy. Yet another item in the endless list of things white people stole from us blacks.

MOER DAN DIAMONS MOER DAN GWOLD

>greek nigger

kek no surprises there. into the trash she goes

Nah, mang. Nothing's better than this while repping out on some weights:
youtube.com/watch?v=ubmuUiozKyo
youtube.com/watch?v=edBYB1VCV0k

she's moroccan greek and italian, surely whiter than nowdays swedishit ((people))

I like Mr. Bond.

Sad that turkey has NOTHING to do with what atatürk wanted. Hes crying wherever in the ether he now may be.

Turkey is turning into a radical islamic shithole. the exact opposite of what he wanted.

>How do I get to eat this pure pussy?
>wanting to taste a nigger cum dumpster
You Frenchies are fucked

AYO HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHEEEIIIIT?

Cause the Nickelback sucks meme stopped every white band from forming and all you have left is ape music and slut music.

>nigger cum dumpster
What's wrong with me? I got a boner thinking about licking up nigger cum off her pussy.

99% of Music is total GARBAGE, especially those produced by people below the age of 30.
Sometimes a good beat starts, then everything is ruined when some underage cunt starts opening her mouth. Bitches better STFU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkZoNMmDcaQ

Listen to Carly Rae Jepsen and Grimes.

Based white pop singers, no nigger features.

This is why I stopped listening to the radio

Pop music is vapid....but that's okay. It's alright to have some mindless whatever as long as the production is good and the hooks are there.

But then all of a sudden every song was inundated with a chimp breakdown. Not just rap...but a super simian sound 'yeeeeeeeeeah imma hol muh dik right hurrrrrrrrrrr' breakdown....as if he rapper was emphasizing his drawl.

And it's not like it fot the song, either. It's as if the rap breakdown was shoehorned in....a random cut that could've been from another song, and which totally didn't fit the flow. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers had a flashdrive full of 16 bar chimp breaks which they could utilize on any song at random

he said that this will happen word by word before getting poisoned by kikes. we've been in much worse situations than this in our history t.b.h. we'll be allright

>Carly Rae Jepsen
>leaked degeneracy pictures
>got famous for a song about baiting some Chad that she knows nothing about to "call" her.

I dont know about that but good luck.
Can you please come and pickup all the alman turks? they are getting quite nationalistic even tho they only set foot in turkey for vacation. Like cante ven speak turkish well but have a giant turkey flag in the backwindow of their BMW.
I dont get it.

And what would you say about the theory that erdocunt is a jewish plant from the beginning?

someone post that one pic with a bunch of 56% americans listing their ethnicities

fits that post perfectly

Is the NBHD degenerate?

Aus has god tier music, every other country btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ4rPBvjGVU
youtube.com/watch?v=lb6heAzanec

Pretty much this to be honest. Americans pride themselves on being "part cherokee" and shit.

pretty sweet lol

i don't understand
what is there between her legs
what is that thing
my boss also wants to know btw so pls help me out here my job is at stake

an axe wound

There's 5 people writing all the songs, why do you think?

they're mostly assimilated ar*bs and can be barely classified as human. papa adolf would know what to do with them if you know what I mean. we have enough subhumans as it is, work your magic kraut

>And what would you say about the theory that erdocunt is a jewish plant from the beginning?

You are wrong
erdogan is a good man
stop saying such things

Nigger please. Brown hair and brown eyes is the standard in Italy.

I would unironically bury my tongue in Ariana Grande's unwiped anus

That was fucking retarded

Real white people music

youtu.be/Dmu3zjmkJZ0

Blink twice if youre being pressured.

She's mixed already but her ((agents)) make her look like a total mongrelized degenerate with tons of make-up and fake spray tan.

Are you a Swedish expat?

>you don't change ethnicity halfway through life.
I was born Hispanic. Never really fit it. I found Sup Forums. Changed my ethnicity to white.

People do it all the time.

Your mum is retarded mate, hence why you're an autist burger ya fucker.

I wonder if she only lets water trickle down no soap

That dude looks gay as fuck

Huh, based on her brown skin/eyes and last name, I would've assumed spic.

Modern pop is fucking listenable with all those fucking claps, mandatory nigger chorus and shitty trap emulations.

Worse, british on a vacation.

Your mum is gay as fuck mate, hence why you're a faggot burger ya fucker.

> Are you being serious nigger? you don't change ethnicity halfway through life.

Only gender