AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys we might get exactly what we want. It's over, we lost

P E N C E
E
N
C
E

ANYONE HAVE A LINK?

I want to see how they try to blame Trump for this.

BLENGPF BTFO

Wow, the owner of neogaf made a statement thread about the PA. The left is really freaking out.

The krauts are extremely booty blasted
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/870613935707181061

Are you that one poster who reee'd that I didn't follow who he was, even tho he wasn't using a tripfag? Just want to avoid the confusion, so I can call you a sperg instead of a shut in rural retard next time

Are these the worst hours on the board?

A lot of Dutch and Germans always shitting up the place

THIS

FUCK FRUMPF

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=eZixjVUQcdk
This one republican is tearing into this shitty biased panel

>tfw easy gamestation fucked off and there will never be a recettear sequel

Did you go swimming in the wishing well you could afford to eat

It's CA, still three burgers, forty fries.

>Jewish owned western newspapers hate Pmurt

Wow, this is simply unheard of, unheard of I tell ya!

>German media
>one local newspaper

Okay then. Divide and conquer and all that.

>roaches under german flag at it again.

>Posts the same image 3 times in three different threads
>Plus literally every single polish thread

Why are germans so obsessed with white women fucking black people?

are you going to post the same shit again?
why don't you start your own thread to try to save your country?

whenever people post uglyanne is usually the worst

>BLENK BTFO!!!

>DINK BTFO!!!!

>KLENK BTFO!!!!

>SHORK BTFO!!!!

>MINK BTFO!!!

>CLERK BTFO!!!!

>SCHNELK BTFO!!!

>ZRUMPF BTFO!!!!

>SKLOOMPF BTFO!!!!

>RUMP BTFO!!!!

>SCHNÖRK BTFO!!!!

>TRUMPELTHINSKIN BTFO!!!!

>KRUMPF BTFO!!!!

>HERMP BTFO!!!

>TRUMPA LOOMPA BTFO!!!!

>BZROMPLEKINFYFLUBBADUBBA BTFO!!!

>TRUMPOLINI BTFO!!!!

>OOMPADRUMPFALOOMPKINS BTFO!!!

>GLOOP BTFO!!!!

>CRUNK BTFO!!!

>GOOGAMPF BTFO!!!!

>BRAAAAAAMP BTFO!!!

>BLIMPF BTFO!!!!

>SHALASHASHKUMPF BTFO!!!

>SCHNERKELFERKELPFERDELRUMF BTFO!!!!

>SCHNERGZHADILLUMPF BTFO!!!

>KRABS BTFO!!!!

>VOLDERMORDRUMPF BTFO!!!

>PUDDINGSCHNITZELFERKELDREIDELUMPF BTFO!!!!

>DRUMFOLUFOGUS BTFO!!!

>DORMORMONT GRARTH BTFO!!!!

>GANDORF MLUNFTH BTFO!!!

>BLINXTUL GLTUMF BTFO!!!!

>GOLFROMF XTRUNN BTFO!!!

>BLINXTUL GLTUMF BTFO!!!!

>DINGLE DORG BTFO!!!

Ugh CNN. Why are you watching CNN? And why are so many live streaming vids mislabeled? It says MSNBC but it's not.

Fuck Trump for quitting the Paris deal
Tfw gibs from US is gone.

Yes, and it's the same ones every day

>Dutch and Germans always shitting up the place
This has been history since the Reformation, user.

You obviously would know if you checked the IDs very quickly who I was, which you probably did and that is why you said that. There was no reeeing involved, obviously, you did your thing where you namecall and I presented evidence that you were wrong.

The evidence I presented circuitously said I was awoobaker, not that I was, nor did I state that Iw as him. You went through to read the posts and deduce this on your own. The proof presented had nothing to do with my unique identity, only that I had left the country.

My sides
This one actually cracked me up not even kidding

Fucking kek

Damn, Germany is extra butt sore over having to give up thier "free" healthcare. I've never seen a temper tantrum of this caliber before.

pic
Did you expect anything less from that shithole? Sorry Hans und Johann, i truly feel for yall.

Pence was an amazing pick. He's such a great guy.

I'm becoming tired of European antics.
>WE
>*dies from a plague
>WUZ
>dies in a war on behalf of an inbred monarch
>CIVILIZED AND HAVE HISTORY
>dies from starvation

Delet this picture now.

BREAKING: Arnold Schwarzenegger has a blunt message for Donald Trump. #ParisAgreement

twitter.com/attn/status/870446506477670400

Donald Trump thinks b/c the agreement was signed in Paris it represents Parisians--he's that dumb

twitter.com/EricBoehlert/status/870388047451389952

Guys I'm sincerly sorry about this autistic German itt.

Fuck global community. Support global arena of competition.

that rudeness was unnecessary, be more considerate of other user's feelings next time

>Capitalism kills
>Anarchism

Let me show you some real anarchism friendo

Kek'd and checked.

>Go thru several different threads
>IDs change every thread
>throw an autistic fit that I didn't realize he was the same unimportant autistic tripfag when he wasn't using his tripfag

It is not your fault. If someone wasn't egging him on it would have ended long ago. I like most German posters, a bit blunt sort maybe. Very Teutonic.

How exactly is Trump stopping clean energy? Wind energy is working quite well but solar energy isn't, that's why it's not being used.

It's true

>amerilard thinks making a Sup Forums thread will save a country

LOL

Anyway, Drumpf btfo by Goldman Sachs

HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GLIBBITY GLABITY GLOOBBITY GLOPGLOP GOO GOO COVFEFE!!!!!!!!!!

But isn't an autistic German just the average German? No offense Hans.

Why is a piece of broccoli floating in Sean Spicer's mouth.

Kek, this one is almost smuggy tier haha

Didn't you just admit it's that one dude?

>forward thinking companies the freedom to fix all the things govt is breaking
Trump really is making America great again. Kek bless.

Joe is being Joe again.
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/870616465472315393

What did Joe said about the Paris deal?

My identity was not known until the end of the previous thread to the time who I was was mentioned once more. It was simply an illustration of your insistence on fighting with people needlessly and namecalling. Once again, my unique identity was not necessary to the information that was presented in either thread, nor did I mention it specifically. You were the one who brought up my unique identity when it was unimportant to the conversation at hand.

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/870363926789324800

twitter.com/MMFlint/status/870363583997202432

>wake up to a 3 day ban because an innocent awoo post from last night
>can't post at home all weekend now because haha we will just ban you and you can't do shit
>even have a good goy pass
Okay someone redpill me on the jannies and mods. How are all the shill and spam posts allowed ITT but every once in a while they'll warn or ban awoos, even if I actually provided conversation with my post? How does this make sense to those retards?

Many young, native Germans are autistic as fuck.
Maybe it's because I'm an Euromutt than I'm not as autistic.

Don't be sorry for shit, Hans.

>Donald Trump thinks b/c the agreement was signed in Paris it represents Parisians--he's that dumb
Because it is a wealth redistribution scam.

HOLY SHOT WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING FUNNY?!?!?! AhhahahhahahhhHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHHHAHHHA

HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>the Treaty of Versailles represents all Versaillians
I have never seen one person bring this much dishonor and shame to one's family before. You know what to do.

I agree with you there. Western europeans and their antics are pathetic. I like poland because it minds its own business and doesn't give a fuck what it's cucked up neighbours think

I wish they could get the efficiency level up. What's the best they're doing nowadays? Like 23-24% efficiency? Plus, it takes so much surface area to put the panels and battery storage doesn't have a practical solution on the industrial or even consumer level that's affordable.

Solar is simply expensive for widescale use and wind had limited areas it can be implemented in. I do think that Trump will probably see a rollback of tax credits for installation of solar water heaters and solar panels on roofs, but those credits were a bit decadent.

Oh no, how will Quompf EVER recover??

>be barron tromp
>see a very long necktie on a heap of expired deli meat in a dumpster
>thinks its his dad

So either Trump is hated by his own son, or he is just very very retarded, like all people in the Drumpf family.

How have your family/friends/facebook wall been reacting to Trump stepping out of the accord?

These anecdotes are always hilarious.

Fix'd

Please read this before starting your day. If anyone gives you shit refer to this article, it's actually more fact than opinion "which is what the politco mag is for"

archive.is/dP91b

archive.is/dP91b

archive.is/dP91b

It breaks down why the deal is shit and will do nothing and tying ourselves to it is a bad move.

but one man can destroy all ratings!

>implying Pittsburg is a city in a different country
>implying he doesn't represent all cities in America
>implying he doesn't represent areas he didn't win

Wow...Binald Blimpf sure got BTFO...

so you don't understand the reference either?

BEAUTIFUL WHITE AMERICAN WOMAN !!!

LMAO

>AY YO HOL UP!
>IM HERE TO EDUCATE YOUR GENDER NEUTRAL ASS ON HOW YOU SHOULD THINK AND ACT

Would you let this be your professor in college Sup Forums?

Time to deploy special pic for Ramanda user
Where is food user?

December of 2016:

[…] “So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.”

vulture.com/2016/12/kathy-griffin-comedy-should-go-hard-on-trump.html

Wat?
We have never had - and probably will never have - free health care.

Why do you keep posting Zeena?

That once was my professor in college. I preferred to pretend to me a marxist while I probe my marxist and maoist professors about their beliefs.

What a faggot. Look at his faggot face.

That's not a fact. Trump actually win Pittsburgh. What is this moron even talking about. 80% in what fucking universe? Trump got 48%, Hillary got 47%

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek, im fucking dying ITT.
Barron Drumpf, lol. What kind of name is that hahaha.

Probably for the best. A retarded name for an actual retard.

Except you were the one who was upset to begin with that I didn't recognize you. It happened yesterday when I called you the "fake Awooposter" lovingly as well

Word of advice, if you aren't using your tripfag, maybe it would be a better idea to just pretend you're just another user. Nobody really cares about you, if that's where you're getting at

Ha. Cute

Top bantz or butthurt?

probably some retarded contortions about the technical inner limits of the city where all the nogs live while the subburbs are excluded.

You have to delet this. Right. Now.

does he not realise thats the point?

>didn't stock 3d girl pic