Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Norwegian_Air_Force#Current_inventory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_United_States_military_aircraft
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Norwegian_Navy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_ships_of_the_United_States_Navy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares, go back to fixing your roads

I swear I see this meme every time I come on Sup Forums

Perhaps

That and the Japanese guy calling for more immigration into Japan. It's getting boring now

this is my favorite copy pasta

OP

while i dont doubt you probably could beat our military you would have a hard time with the locals

we have crack heads. thats our front line in a invasion. then meth fiends. both we have a abundance of . then all the guys who look like they would be on cops saying "she hit me first". they will fight for no reason even if they know they will lose

you wont reach good god fearing people because we dont have any. any casualties you suffer is a waste., think about that good and hard

The US could institute the draft in our three smallest states and gather enough manpower to kill every living thing in Norway in one day.

>go back to
When did they begin?

Norwegian subs would unironically destroy every single carrier group in a week.

The US would have to nuke Norway to stand a chance.

waiter?

yes, this pasta is STALE!

I demand it go back tot he kitchen immediately.

Our flag would be flying over pentagon before Amerifats could turn their slow ass carriers 60 degrees only to get sunk.

>TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Fucking hell!
Norway m8? Who rattled your cage?
Have a word with yourself.

she could probaly take out 10 navy seals by her own

2/10
Try harder next time

>TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

I know this is copy pasta but fun to look up anyway

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Norwegian_Air_Force#Current_inventory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_United_States_military_aircraft

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Norwegian_Navy
(5 destroyers and 6 submarines)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_ships_of_the_United_States_Navy

Fuck is this retarded holy shit

There are less norwegian subs than there are US aircraft carriers

Thanks for the bluetooth!

Yeah it's good for a laugh.

>80 some thousand troop strength
Less than 1/3rd the usmc (to say nothing of the just under 1 million current army and ng

>6 diesel subs
To our 40ish nuclear subs

>They have like 40 fighters.
U.S. has at least that many combat squadrons.

Norway why don't you make it fair and fight Canada or Mexico or something

Or they could just 1v1 Texas.

Oh man I missed this poster. Good to see you back