Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue
youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Reception
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb8krWbv1CI
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=3sEGnjDxMMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reality is a manifestation of the mind, and the mind a manifestation of reality.

This

Smoke LSD every day

Nah, use DPT mannn

We are God and we did this to ourselves out of boredom and curiosity.

Hmm. But if that's true, how come people who hallucinate in their minds that the walls are covered in giant spiders don't cause giant spiders to manifest in reality.

Understanding that everything you knew as fact is a lie and some people are actively working to fuck up the world

That the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ died for your and everyone else's sins.

It's not that you don't care, user. It's that you care too much, and no one else does.

Sup Forums is heavily influenced by Russian psyops.
a vast majority of the Sup Forums populace is being used as "useful idiots".
nearly everything on here is in line with Russian foreign policy.
pure coincidence.

But much of Russian foreign policy is anti-globalism/new world order, so of course there parallels.

>Sup Forums is heavily influenced by Russian psyops.
>a vast majority of the Sup Forums populace is being used as "useful idiots".
>nearly everything on here is in line with Russian foreign policy.
>pure coincidence.
god kys

So, Russian mindhacking?

Love

Because a bunch of faggots really liked the matrix movies and Neo taking the red pill. So they adopted it as a meme for any sort of shocking revelation. Unfortunately normies infected Sup Forums somewhere around 2008-2009 and its now a household name. So rather than saving the meme for actual shocking or interesting truths, its used in every 2nd thread since all the young despondant faggots want replies.

>Putin is based
>Russia is based
>Trump is based
>Assad is based
>EU is shit
>NATO is shit
>Macron/Trudeau are cucks
>Global warming is a hoax (Russia would never push this agenda...)
>Russia, the creators of maskirovka, would never interfere in the elections of their classic nemesis
>Russian hackers dindu nuffin
>The documentary about high-level Russian corruption is FALSE and a DISTRACTION
>Leaked documents were totally not mixed with false information and targeted at the DNC
>Pizzagate is totally legit
>Comey is corrupt (and Trump totally isn't)
>Seth Rich is not at all a distraction from the Trump-Russia connections
>CIA, FBI, MI6, Mossad are evil
>Russian intelligence services are cool
>(((Mainstream Western media))) can't be trusted
>RT, Wikileaks, and Infowars is fine though
>There is no Russian-American collusion
>Europe is dying from the immigrant invasion and Russia can save it
>Syria totally didn't gas people, it was a false flag

PURE

COINCIDENCE

No psyops and no influence. People on Sup Forums just share common values with Russia's official position and most of them shill for free.

Oh Sweden. What hath the Jew wrought with you.

Use DEET you fucking novices

Wow these Russian hackers are getting better everyday, now they can hack minds.

I see all

Jews are but one nepotistic group with power in the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_companies_by_revenue

everything (((they))) say about hitler is wrong.

Amen

>(((Mainstream Western media))) can't be trusted

>wikileaks has a sterling track record.
>infowars has only ever issued 3 retractions.
>(((MSM))) issues them almost weekly.
>Pizzagate IS real.
>Syria attack is a false flag

you are such a disgustingly brainwashed cuckold.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU

>What is the final redpill
That the red pill, from one perspective, is just as blue as it's counterpart

>text can always be trusted

that's true

>image

What's the source of the image? Is it taken from a movie set, out of context? Why would anyone need to fake this? Is anyone somehow denying that all kinds of people are being bombed in Syria?

>wikileaks has a sterling track record.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#Reception

I wonder why it rarely publishes dirt on Republicans or Russians...

>infowars has only ever issued 3 retractions.
>(((MSM))) issues them almost weekly.

Infowars would need to publish them almost daily to be accurate, though.

>Pizzagate IS real.

haha, yeah

haha, yeah

>you are such a disgustingly brainwashed cuckold.

you should neet less on Sup Forums

the same reason every spiritual/religious person experiences the god[s] of their worship.

That text from open society leaks.

Ah, okay. Mine is leaked from the GRU.

(working together with international troll factories)

Solopsism is real and you are all bot's in my game in which I set the difficulty too hard.

seems plausible

Red pills are for teenagers and autistic faggots.

Archons and the demiurge

The media is actually /our guy/ along with many liberals like Obama.

They understand humans are contrarian by nature. That's why their narrative seems to be insane to most people. No one wants the race war more than liberals.

That the blue pill is the actual red pill.

The blue pill means ending the story and being intellectually free ("believe whatever you want to believe "), while the red pill means remaining in fantasy land where you can dodge bullets and the world is a simple dichotomy of good v evil.

In truth the "matrix" is the economic and political system that we are slaves to .

Listen to what Morpheus says to neo before he takes the pill and tell me which makes more sense.

nah wrong

everything is determined by genetics
its literally the difference between getting 20 tinder girls sucking your dick a week and nothing

attractiveness and intelligence aren't mutually exclusive, good genes are literally just > bad genes in every respect. transfer that to humans. some people are literally just born superior in every single aspect.

deal with it or kys idc

wow this is really creepy for some reason

The afterlife is Hell and there is no such thing as karma. When you die, get ready for an infinite amount of torture.

I think, therefore I am. I can't surely say where or what I am, but my existence is true

I could easily get ten tinder girls on my dick every week but I'm autismo around girls. I got married so whatever. Just sayin that my genes are superior but environmental factors gave me autism.

Not real autism, the Sup Forums version.

amen

most say urine drinking

That's the stuff you're body works hard to get rid of...

>What IS the final redpill?
That the jews are 100% justified in wanting to breed out Europeans.

You arent autism kid

you are just genetically a fucking retard beta

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb8krWbv1CI

Wrong nigger.

Except for the tiny edge cases of people who have literal genetic diseases, everyone else lives the life resultant from their decisions.

> Be Usain Bolt
> Be regular ugly skinny Somali
> Decide to be worlds fastest guy
> Work for it
> Can fuck 10s on the reg

> Be Connor McGregor
> Manlet
> Decide to become top fighter
> Do it

Yeah some people have a genetic advantage or a family advantage or a money advantage or whatever, but in the end it all boils down to the decisions you make.

How many ugly/skinny/short rockers, DJs, athletes, .com millionaires, bodybuilders, ufc fighters, etc., are swimming in pussy?

kys faggot

lol the Bible kind of implies this.

this

also this.

nah wrong, genetics predetermines the decisions you make moron

get woke and aware urself

>i could get girls but i cant because of who i am

yeah then you can't get girls you faggot.

the classic "i'm above this" , "im not a manwhore"

kys fedora wearing faggots

weird how the people with that perspective end up being miserable failures while the people who choose to believe their life is what they make it end up living happy, successful lives.

also there's no evidence for your claim.

I could knock you down and pull off your little panties and fill your boipussy with my seed and there is nothing you could do to stop me.

I'm married to a girl who would spit in your direction if you tried talking to her.

kek you are an organism that grew according to the specificiation stored in dna you arent above it moron

this is why its the final red pill
its just too big a fuck you to everything

deep down you know if you are genetically shit or not

lol user

that sounds more realistic for you faggot.
and the fact you brought gay rape into it means you're definitely a shitskin. I bet you get swiped left irl

Individualism
The only thing a man should fight for is himself, his friends, and loved ones
Everyone else can fuck off

Death

For only then will we know the truth about every religious claim ever.

Or not and we just die, the end.

> implying you can't life weights and earn money and go get laid.

Hell you can literally change your fucking genes with CRISPR now you gigantic faggot

>implying you can't life weights and earn money and go get laid.
whether you do or dont is predetermined by genetics you stupid fuck what dont you get

I bet her spit tastes like your desperation because she won't let you breed her with your insecure autistic genes faggot. She's probably the one actually getting fucked off tinder you beta fag

Heh I see I touched a nerve

Nothin personal, kid.

> Muh free will is an illusion

Read more nigger its not that simple. philosophy, biology, systems theory, etc., etc

Lets say all your decisions are, in fact, determined by your genetics, your genes are merely the blueprint your body is created by a myriad of environmental factors, and by your own decisions.

Of course you claim (without any evidence) that your decisions are actually preprogrammed into your genes (while ignoring environment and everything else that affects how your genes manifest).

In any case even if we accept all your claims and the end result is that the earth and everything in it is an enormously complex 3D movie of the highest degree of complexity, there is absolutely no way for you to know whether you have free will or not.

End result is its a 50/50 shot in the dark whether you have perfectly illusory free will or actual free will.

Now if you want to be a twat and choose to waste your life, go right ahead faggot. But don't claim that the rest of the world who doesn't is because of 'muh genetics' when millions of people with apparently bad genetics make choices to become great people.

And don't use your shitty understanding of one possible philosophical branch (free will is an illusion) to power your shitty worldview.

kys again you stupid fuck

Joseph Stalin was a based guy that made the world a better place to live in, and should have advanced westward into France and across the channel.

no, it is that simple
everything is genetically predetermined
deal with it

The peak of the Redpill is found in the unabomber's manifesto
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

Spooks are false ideals. Morality, society, you name it. The only reality is yourself.

You are right. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

>unironically reading anything a beta writes
bro he has a fucked world view because he isnt swimming in pussy / shit doesnt just work out for the best because he has good genes and people like him etc

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.

> look at my guis I am 14

No... that is one of the oldest ongoing arguments going back millennia with no winner on either side.

just cuz youre an emofag who wants that to be true dont make it so

you guys take special snow flake syndrome too far ay

my sides

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=3sEGnjDxMMI

>refers to "wife" as "girl" and not a woman
>calls other people "kid"

it's all good, we're all just shitposters at the end of the day

>No... that is one of the oldest ongoing arguments going back millennia with no winner on either side.
no its not an argument
the superior genetic side knows its true and the inferior genetic side doesn't want to accept facts stupid fag

Solid post.

>not understanding the need to fulfill the power structure
Listen Abo, Sex and the attainment of is not in anyway a goal of what he proposes in his manifesto

Yeah...all this babble won't make a nigger pass calculus

> muh opinions r facts cuz i say so

you sound like an sjw dyke. kys

he is writing from the point of view of a loser
you cant escape that fact

nothing is real, everything is pointless

just accept ur an autistic manlet with a 5 inch dick and no girl wants you kid

take it out on your parents i dont want to hear it

Doesn't have to. :3

this

hur hur
cut off your dick and post pics then you stupid fag

u r full of shit

Typical French fatalist faggot. Either grow some balls or remove the red and blue on your flag.

i'll go fuck my qt gf and enjoy my perfect aryan chad genes while u slit ur wrists emofag

Nah he's writing from the view of a man who wants an escape from the world around him.
If he was the loser you say he was he would desire total and complete power, instead he wanted to make people go inna woods and live more fulfilling lives through hardship

amen

putin and the corporate boardrooms across the world share one thing in common. to bring down the efficiency of gov'ts where they're not a direct "competitor"

america is already lost and hijacked by the corporate world who's sole goal now is to bring down the institutions of gov't to where one day in the very near future, corporations will assume the roles of gov't.

>Racial segregation is just a heuristical-tool we use to select for common values
>Women are further from us in terms of said values than niggers/jews
>Artificial wombs render them obsolete within 5 years and we focus on building a unified society on the shoulders of automation and genetically modified, monogamous catgirls

>current day UK
>good genes
pick 1 faggot

>Nah he's writing from the view of a man who wants an escape from the world around him.
aka loser, life = heaven if u r a wiener