It's another lifeless nordic blonde female 'ideal' thread

>It's another lifeless nordic blonde female 'ideal' thread

She's a Jew you retard

That cunt is as lifeless as a zombie.
Time for the true master race chicks.

She's honestly so much prettier

THEY CALL ME CUBAN PETE

kek

Portman is one of the most beautiful female beings on this planet. But first, shes a jew and second thats a really bad picture of her.

I still remember my raging boner when I watched closer for the first time.

>not liking mommy portman phase

> It's another thread by this same Serbian poster

Shills always cherrypick the handful of attractive jewesses for their propaganda. And what's funny, is that these attractive jews (alison brie, natalie hershlag, etc) tend to have "whiter" features than your typical disgusting jewess. These women have pixie noses and (in brie's case) blue eyes, and look nothing like the rest of their fellow chosenites.

In other words, the only attractive jewesses are the ones who LOOK WHITE

ITT

Get out of my country

Jews are so fucking ugly

>brown eyes

non white girls are better

She looks like a burned rat.

WTF Kraut ?

will the eternal slavic envy for the nordic race ever end?

Exactly, it's no joke. I used to be in the city and I knew and saw jews all the goddamn time. They are the most inbreed-looking people imaginable. The women have the absolute worst attitude (princess complex, radical feminism, demanding harpies, etc) and the proportions of their faces are all kinds of fucked up. Dopey eyes, droopy noses, slack jaws, floppy ears, etc. They're fucking hideous.

but fjord niggers claim to fame was serving as a military unit of greco-serbian byzantine empire. they are good meatheads, with their eternal semi-day and all. and the women are ugly with their bleached hair and wooden faces.

not even jewish girls, these are most likely russian prostitues

>he wants his woman to have lots of "life"
yeah? she should vote, and party at night, and go to protests?