Is it true that the global warming is just a myth for leftcucks to use? I need a quick rundown

Is it true that the global warming is just a myth for leftcucks to use? I need a quick rundown

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/nLuBgZ1bgoY
youtube.com/watch?v=lpMZ4EpCseM
globalresearch.ca/global-cooling-is-here/10783
archive.is/xALO1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

During the 80-s and early 90-s it was ''Globabal cooling'', during the 2000-s it was ''Global warming'', now they blame genral climat change on human influence and CO2 emission.

Institutions wholly reliant on government money are the ones pumping out studies wholly ignoring collected data or their own methodology.

Also if they really want to ''save the planet'' then promote reforrestation efforts and nuclear plants.

Here's where the leftcucks fuck up: The paris climate accord has a goal to stop global warming temps by 2 deg Cel. by 2100 and if you look at any of the progressive models from IPCC they show literally breaking through that deg change by 2060.

Someone is fucking lying or maybe everyone is?

See Molymeme videos for rundowns.

The only qucik rundown is that your average lefty has no clue what he's talking about and he's just propagating a meme.

>global warming is proven to be real
>global warming is then debunked
>global warming is then proven real again
>global warming is then debunked again
>global warming is then proven again
>global warming is then debunked again
Take the red pill Sup Forums climate change is real but global warming caused by humans is a myth created so corporations and governments can just grasp even more power. Think about it they know control how the planets environment is controlled and make a good but of money from it aswell. It's just like being called a racist if you even try to dispute it you are called a retard only because it is the popular opinion to believe in it, and yet not a single person who believes in it could tell you why they do other than apparently they head scientists proved it once.

Just a jewish cash cow. Nobody denies that there is a temperature change, but it's most definitely not man-made. If you read a single book on climate, you know that this is a natural cycle that happened multitude of times, and will keep happening long after human trash is erased from the face of the earth.

(((Globalists))) do it to get more control over governments and more shekels from taxes and programs.

Global warming isn't real, not at real as "green parties" want you to think it is. And even if it is real, it's not a problem for something as crafty as mankind.

Also pedophilia is great.

it's a made up issue that's so large no individual could ever hope to do anything about it which is why people are so intent on seeing it perpetuated because it clouds over all other societal issues

The climate people have become a death cult.

Listen, there's no doubt the climate is changing. It's always changing. That's why they go through so many names until they find one you literally can not deny. That's how they landed on "climate change," so if you deny or talk back to them at all they can behave all retarded and reeeee like, "HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY DENY THE CLIMATE IS CHANGING????????!!!!!!"

Again, of course the climate is changing. The death cult shit is what's crazy. The "we're literally going to die if we don't do something" shit. Or the, "you've literally signed my kid's death warrant," shit. That's horseshit.

Listen, as the climate changes we're going to have some problems. New problems that we may not have ever seen before. The climate has changed before. We've adapted to these challenges and problems and continued to survive and propagate. Again and again and again.

The audacity to say we can "stop" the climate from doing something is just so laughable it's retarded. Even if we shut down every factory on earth today, the climate would change and we'd have to figure stuff out.

We're human. We adapt.

"Climate Change" is connected to UN Agenda 21/24, De-industrialization & Eugenics.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

it's never been debunked though, every single "debunking" turns out to be wrong or fake or literally just retards on the internet taking things out of context

If its real then places like Russia have nothing to lose and will if anything become more liveable.

No but is also not truth what lefties say... Is more a 50/50

Environmental protection wrt clean water and water tables is way more important.

It's never been proven that it's caused by humans either. Climate changes naturally, we can't stop it. Adapt or die.

This. It's a natural part of Darwinism.

This. Also the UN's Agenda 2030 and Vision 2050. Don't be fooled by advertising words like "sustainable," "green," "smart," etc... they don't actually mean self sustainable. HUGE difference.

China would invade them for Lebensraum in that case

Global warming is not a hoax. Trump knows this. He is just using this blunt weapon as negotiation tactics.

The planet will out live us. Don't worry.

There are two options:
1. We're already fucked, may as well make the most of it.
2. Americans aren't the ones fucking it up.

Strict regulations simply mean that companies will produce in countries where there are little to none, because remember, a globalist has no concept of borders when it comes to profit. They will at most keep a symbolic presence in the US but do most of their business elsewhere. On paper they will a clean and fair company, in reality it's the fucking cartel.

Whether or not global warming is "real" is completely irrelevant, because nothing on a transcontinental scale will ever be done to fix it, any attempt is mere political dick wagging or money laundering.

microclimates

>china produce 11 million kilotons of Co2 ever year
>the US produces roughly 5 million
>does nothing to curb China's output
>drastically hampers US economy
>also promises BILLIONS from the US to China

>HURR DURR WHY DID WE PULL OUT?
>DRUMPF IS DESTROYING THE PLANET

I don't understand how you can say that while the ocean is slowly swallowing your little country.

Water levels in my country has been roughly the same for millennia, and I'm not seeing any signs of it changing. Anyone who tells you that my country is being sunk into the ocean is lying to you.

The globe might warm or not, but we should probably not try to geoengineer that since a small leak could be releasing pressure buildup.

If the globe warms, we won't know why it happened. To know why - that's causation. We can't know causation without experimentation meaning do something to a sample of Earths and don't do the thing to another sample of Earths and see the effects caused by doing the thing.

If that thing were: 'release CO2 into the atmosphere' we could learn what effects are caused by releasing CO2 into the atmosphere. The problem is we have only one Earth. Even if we release CO2 into the atmosphere and something happens we can never know what would have happened without releasing the CO2.

Since there are infinite ways of constructing models that fit past data equally well, and even that predict subsets of past data withheld from the initial model creation process as well as others, scientists are free to pick from among them. The choice however is arbitrary.

Scientists may have a personal eco-warrior agenda and that may have been a major reason why they became Climate Scientists, so they may choose their models to further that agenda so as to have the job satisfaction of doing 'good'. Or not. We can assume perfect scientists and still end up disbelieving the 'consensus'.

This is because although scientists may be choosing their favorite models to study/further, scientist funders choose which scientists ( and so models ) to fund with grants based on nonscientific reasons. The reasons include:

1) Does the scientist seem credible - meaning do their results/predictions conform to what other scientists are saying?

...CONTINUED

... CONTINUED

2) Do the predictions further the social agenda of the organization/bureaucrat making funding decisions. Remember environmental agencies are staffed by eco-warrior types. These may also be leftist. People in government want to use government power to do things - do the predictions cause fear that will be useful in manufacturing consent?

3) Is the research 'interesting' meaning does it make apocalyptic predictions? Immanent danger is interesting.

Since the models are chosen arbitrarily forces for models and predictions to conform is immense. Deviations must be justified, and since any choice is arbitrary they cannot be. But neither can the consensus choice be justified since the choice was made just as arbitrarily and for completely unscientific reasons.

Al Gore did a bunch of fearmongering that the Icecaps would be completely gone by last year, and every report has said that Climate Change has only been more rapid than previously predicted.

While I don't dispute the theory, I think it's consequences for anyone besides island nations, polar bears, and below sea level coastal cities has been exaggerated. Not to mention even without human intervention there are dramatic fluctuations in global temperatures that we really don't have enough data on.

Just erosion, maybe.

A fair indicator that its astounding bullshit is, that the governments and academia think the only way to deal with it is to take money away from you in the form of taxes etc. Second bs indicator is when they feel that freedom limiting legislation is needed to accomplish the previous. The best answer is. Get a pile of old tires and burn them whilst screaming 'Fuck You'

This.
>Climate Scientists: WOLF!
>People: OH SHIT!
>Wait, it started getting cooler
>Climate Scientists: WOLF AGAIN!
>People: FUCK! SAVE US!
>Wait, the icecaps didn't melt
>Climate Scientists: FUCKING WOLF GOYS!
>People: Fuck you.
The climate is changing. It might be changing slightly more due to human actions, but that is yet to be actually proven by real science and not conjecture hogwash. Either way, the solution is not to give money to China though.

Nope.

Watch or read the merchants of doubt

Excellent description. This is my beef with the client change religion. There are too many variables that they continually learn about and have to change their models and re-tweak them to accommodate. If they just did that - observe and learn - it would be science. But they go and make predictions based on incomplete data sets and arbitrary models, then make a bunch of noise about the end of the world as we know it in order to justify more funding. That is not science, it is politics.

>IPCC models
there's your first problem

>Nobody denies that there is a temperature change,
false, unfortunately.
>but it's most definitely not man-made.
this, essentially; virtually no component of any temperature measurement you can name is attributable to human activity. every mechanism ever floated as a possible vehicle to explain the logical jump from human activity to "climate" has been cast right back into doubt. we weren't acidifying rain, refrigerating holes into the ozone layer, or smogging the lower atmosphere.
>human trash
nice meme

It took 50,000 years to get the same change in temperature as the last 50 years. The ecosystem can't adapt, that's why we have lost over 80% of marine life

99% of climate scientists have never done that, only a vocal few plus the politicians grandstanding about it. IPCC is not a scientific organization, it's a panel of bureaucrats who have hired their own people to reinterpret real scientific data into as terrifying a lie as they can come up with.

Well then the 99% you're talking about doesn't speak out against the 1% giving them a bad rep. At least not enough, and they will therefore get lumped in regardless. So fuck them for either being lying sacks of shit or too pussy to call out the lying sacks of shit.

BUMP for ANON5

>80% of marine life
Sea pollution and exploitation is the cause of that. It is a problem (and a tragedy) but it isn't the same as global warming or CO2 emissions.

>"you've literally signed my kid's death warrant,"
That one is my favorite. If these dumbasses were correct in their hyperbole than they wouldn't have kids.

a few do, but they don't have a megaphone to do it with. what little vocal magnification is given to them comes from industry money, and so leftists will not hear it.

yet in general that's true, because the money flows if they keep their heads down. so again the problem is government, via the funding structure.

Reminder that the 97% statistic (that humans have a non-negligible impact on climate change) only comes about when you throw away the 66% of papers that said it wasn't conclusive whether we have an impact on climate change or not.

Wow. That's amazing is there a link?

Any source on this? I'm tired of hearing the whining about having no source to back up my assertions, but I don't have the time to waste digging into it.

Oops I did it backwards.
Ignore me

It is happening.

But whether or not you believe it is manmade, we'll all have to live in a future where there is mass extinction, starvation, nignogs everywhere and probably massive warfare over resources like clean water.

Yes, this is an introductory redpill and has been majority Sup Forums consensus since 2012.

disagree with the US leaving = nu-Sup Forums and/or leftist cuck

>pollution isn't the same as pollution
>fuck the EPA
Are you being retarded on purpose?

I believe that leftists like to believe that they can change the global climate because in their dinky little cities like Los Angeles they can pump out enough shit from their cars to fill up the sky with smog.

The leftist has no grasp on perspective though, they suffer from small world syndrome. They think that the entire world is their city and nothing else. They can't comprehend the world is a massive place and their smog is not actually blocking out the sun in South Dakota.

I'm vacationing in LA right now, I'm from the Midwest. I can't believe how fucking dirty it is and how you can't see the sky for 90% of the day due to smog.

LA needs to be nuked along with all these disgusting mexicans and flamboyant liberals.

The issue isn't yet whether global warming is a hoax or not, but rather that the people on the side of global warming can't identify the difference between a correlation and causation. ALL of the science behind global warming merely shows brief correlations but doesn't prove a single causation.

youtu.be/nLuBgZ1bgoY

worth checking out, very short video from Lord Christopher Monckton.

have you ever heard of something called the "greenhouse effect"?

Per usual, the answer lies in the gray, and jew-spirits are using a black or white false dichotomy to profit.

No, It' pretty much comes down to you for not LISTENING.

The pollutions of the oceans should be top priority.

Plastic pollution.

Sends fleets of robotized solar boats with floating dumps equipped with GPS.

Retards.

No plancton and we're fucked.

Did you hear Arnold the fucking hypocrite Schwarzenegger running his mouth in that video? L.A was at its worst during his term as governor, not just pollution wise either. Street violence and vandalism out the ass. It's like Trump won first place in a competition, and now the guy in last place is telling him what he did wrong.

>Monckton
This bug eyed retard is a fraud.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpMZ4EpCseM

Here is a series of fully sourced, referenced videos explaining his shit.

Yes and no.

No

you might want to look that up
it's been known for over 150 years now

Where?

The greenhouse effect is still only a known correlation. We know it exists, but still have a very limited understanding of its effect on the entire planet. To date, nobody has been able to come close to accurately modeling it, much less predicting its future effects.

I grew up in Los Angeles, 30 years there. moved to Maine in jan '16, couldn't be happier. The only time I see a Mexican, is when I go the local Mexican restaurant. Oh, and the air is clean and the taxes are low. Good amount of qt's too

Agreed

All you need to know that even in the worst case aka its real and happening right now Russia only wins. Imagine going to vacation in the arctic Imagine mocking climate refugees on twitter from your safe northetn heaven.

globalresearch.ca/global-cooling-is-here/10783
archive.is/xALO1

>Safe
>On the same continent as India and China
Only America and Canada are safe in that new world

This. All the shit that's pushed is from "studies" that rely on the climate changing to get funds. It's leftist propaganda.

The purpose, if you watched the video, was to be aware of an impending paper currently being peer reviewed that will be released in the near future ... for those interested in analysing all relevant data before making judgement (not being prejudiced). Furthermore he claims this will end the debate, if true, brace thyself ... or find the errors in his logic.

This video, and you for that matter, begin by attacking the individual. I'm only interested in the truth and others of the same philosophy.

I will only respond to you further if you have constructive critique, time is valuable.

Global Warming is being used as an excuse to drive a global carbon tax which will pay for a new class of elite families to live wealthy off of without having to work at anything in life.

Just say no.

We'll have to build a wall then

Trolls have been asking for rundowns all day
r_thecuckold should really go back and stay there, they are cancer

Basically...

The left:
- human caused climate change
- promote passive solutions like shutting down US industry
- promote outsourcing factories to where EPA doesn't exist.

The right:
- don't think human caused
- wants factories to stay in the US with slightly scaled back EPA
- open to geo engineering like using sulfur in the upper atmosphere to control the earths temperature and similar low cost active solutions like lime in the oceans and carbon sequestration.

>geo engineering
Now this is some sci-fi kind of shit.

Generaly speaking climate is changing ineed but influence of CO2 is near to 0. Most people who protest with stop CO2 banners are clueless idiots but air and water pollution is real. There are tons of data on this topic even data presented on TED speech. This climate protection is more like cult now and also a hudge buissiness.

China and india should pay the global warming tax bill not the usa

Kill the niggers and asians throw them in the ocean sea life will get to eat.

Well tell china and india to clean up their factorys with their own money.

Exactly Janusz.

It's a cult of artificial redemption.

Muh carbon. I'm a good person now. Complete horseshit for deluded fags living in a utopia.

You were misdirected. It's not whether or not global warming is real—it's whether or not diplomats are capable of solving it with a scrap of paper like the Paris Accord, which contains no enforcement mechanism to do anything beneficial for the climate even if global warming is real.

The Paris Accord should never have been signed. It was just a wealth transfer scheme to give hardworking western taxpayers' money to corrupt leaders of third world shitholes. The part that actually dealt with CO2 levels was just a hollow pretense with no enforcement mechanism.

They aren't starving, sea life is being destroyed

Go on YouTube and watch the channel Weather Wars 101.
We have the ability to change weather patterns and screw things up, but no one brings up any of this stuff... It's just all about the money.
Almost like a laundry scheme.

Its real. But honestly I dont think we know how much is man made plus we are in a cooling period right now.

They are absolutely hyping it beyond all reason and using it for other things. They redistribution of wealth.

Man made climate change is real. How much of a problem that is - is questionable.

So far they have that the global temperature must not increase with more than 2 degree celsius.
I'll argue that the amount of money we spend can better be spend on strengthening the economy. There will be no apocalypse, if we do nothing.
There may be more floods, storms and a number of species may go extinct. But if you attempt to valuate this, how much is this worth? 1% of a nations GDP, 2%? 5%?..
What could you do instead with that money. You could drasticly improve the lives of all human being, instead of trying to prevent a slight increase in probability that a strom hits 50 years from now.

Anyway; the people that will live 50-100 years from now will be much better equipped to deal with these things; for us, its difficult, for them it will probably be easy.

The climate enthusiast are modern day mysticism; they believe that humanity will be punished for transgression against "Gaia". Every culture has had these gods that would punish the people for doing X or Y.

UN's taxes

lol

Global warming is real. Cause by humans maybe? But I think we can all agree that living in a cleaner environment would be much nicer and disputing that smog and all that shit doesn't make the environment dirty is literally trump tier cuckoldism.

Climate change and pollution are two separate things.
CO2 isn't the cause of smog or possess any danger to humanity. Particles from combustion engine along with CO are a danger to humans - neither contribute to global warming.

>give me money so I can change the weather one hundred years from now
Doesn't seem like a scam at all does it?

Issue is they use environmentalism as a way to deny resources from humans. As far as clean living just don't live with niggers and spics.

I hire homeless people to cause diversions in hospital maternity wards so that I can steal newborn babies because I like cooking and eating them. I also drink the blood. It's made me stronger! Also... it's quite delicious.

Maternity wards are surprisingly easy to break into and steal from. I recommend that everyone try it at least once.

Yea because niggers and spics are the driving force behind air and water pollution.

I had red beans for supper!

That's incredible news! Are they your favorite kind of beans!?

Do you want to hook up at some point and have a drink of infant blood with a side of whatever organ you want?

Who knows... if things go well enough, perhaps we could even bath together in a bathtub of blood!

btw, I'm going to rape and kill everyone in your family if you don't give me attention

Global cooling, the immanent ice age debunked itself. As will this.

Everytime the left gets behind something it takes money away from the middle class and/or makes our life shittier than it already is.

The same people that control the narrative on this control everything else that squeezes the will to live out of the human spirit - and the left, surprise, surprise, can be counted on to shame us and shriek autistically until we either give in or kill ourselves just to get some fucking peace.

Go wear some eyeliner and leave us alone faggot.