The Paris accord didn't care about the environment, it was just a way to rob billions from the US...

The Paris accord didn't care about the environment, it was just a way to rob billions from the US. Trump made the right choice. What do you even personally do to save the environment?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalchange.mit.edu/sites/default/files/newsletters/files/2015 Energy & Climate Outlook.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. subrural retard

enjoy your sanctions

Pay denbts

>sanctions
hahahahahahaha

>What do you even personally do to save the environment?

Nothing, I hope this planet becomes uninhabitable and you all die.

Me too

I always take cold showers, faggots

Fuck you denialist, I hope you fucking drown and get raped by an Octopus.

t. paranoid degenerate
keep drinking Trum's Kool Aid

Going vegan. Watch cowspiracy and take the green pill. No I am not shitposting.

the best way is to ration electricity, driving, and home size. this already happened to an extent during the energy crisis in the 70's. if politicians are serious about this, there has to be some type of action that doesn't involve people making money. laws would need to be made that prohibit driving for leisure, ban private aircraft, prohibit the purchase of unnecessary items, like new cell phones. in other words, people have to sacrifice. few people give a shit about war until there's a draft and they or a family member has to go, same principle applies to climate change.

Link to study
globalchange.mit.edu/sites/default/files/newsletters/files/2015 Energy & Climate Outlook.pdf

It says right in there that the poorer countries pump out more emissions and won't do anything to lower them without financial compensation.

It's like pumping carbon monoxide into your house then claiming they won't stop until you pay them.

Forgot the small screenshot I nabbed. Read it for yourself.

It's easy to say you're for reducing emissions until you have to make big sacrifices for it.

>make a climate change accord
>don't put any pollution reduction stipulations on the biggest polluters
>give them money in the hopes MAYBE they'll not pollute as much

China is already getting wealthier than the USA. Americans can't even afford to go to the Hollywood movies anymore, while the Chinese are consuming Hollywood movies in record number. the Paris Accord should've had the chinks pay americans because we're a poor country now.

it's the whole premise of renewables
they have a large startup but low maintenance
coal/ fuel have low startup but higher maintenance
poor countries do not have cash for the startup costs upfront
>inb4debtslaveryisgood

My dad redpilled me on this. He told me that this is definitely a moneymaking scheme of some kind. The reason he gave is that when there was a real energy crisis in the 70's, it was illegal to buy gas if it wasn't your designated day, potus went on tv and told americans to lower their thermostats in winter to 65 degrees, etc, etc. everyone had to sacrifice. if climate change isn't some scam, this will all happen anyway. governments aren't going to sit back and let the world end when the solution is as simple as flipping a switch on the lower classes.

I use public transportation, prefer buying used, consume entertainment in digital format and live a minimalist lifestyle.

The money Trump saves with this will be nothing compared to what republicans are stealing from Americans during Trump Presidency.

Not only do they have majority control over your politics but someone to blame for all the mess they make.

the paris accord is a total scam against the united states

all you have to do is ask yourself how much support for it would there be if the United States was the intended recipient of the economic benefits of this accord

imagine if the usa was set to gain $2.5T in GDP
600,000 jobs, industrial innovation programs etc etc.
and coerce England, the EU, India and Australia
to pay billions annually into the united states

you think those assholes trying to peer pressure and coerce us today would support that deal?

Yeah. If restrictions were placed on the citizens, then a lot of people would lose their enthusiasm about climate change because it would force them to lose some comfort in their lifes.

Buying new shit and international shipping and travel, are the big ones outside of oil and eating too much.

But no, the city retards need their over-consumed consumables and new appliances.

People that believe in climate change are even worst than those that don't, as they do nothing about it.

I'm sure it's possible to do without having to pay out the ass because "you revolutionized the world with industrial technology but since you did that for a while when no one knew any better you have to foot the bill" is retarded.

I'm with you and willing to help on this topic but when it's becoming a THIS OR FUCK OFF deal I'm gonna say fuck off back. Trump will negotiate a fair deal they just don't wanna budget because they know Obama was a fuckin retard and they walked all over him.

>you think the Paris climate thing was to help the environment
>the most concrete thing in there was for wealthy countries to give 100 billion to poor countries
>this would just lead to more poor people shitting in the ocean and helping overpopulate the United States

Paris agreement deserved the wrecking

Keep a vegetable garden in the yard, some pots with common herbs in the kitchen since most of them grow like weeds. Because they are weeds. Eat more fish than meat lately and most of that meat is wild. Geese and venison mostly, boar wasnt as good as I had hoped

To save water:
>Take cold showers
>Don't leave the water running when you're brushing your teeth
>Have a high efficiency toilet
>Don't use your dishwasher

Carbon emission stuff:
>Eat locally sourced food, this also helps your fellow farmer
>Don't eat resource intensive crops

Not have kids and die young is my contribution.

>personally do to save the environment
Nothing really in modern day society, no amount of recycling you can do will offset the carbon footprint of the electricity you consume to maintain your lifestyle. Even if you do cut back your electricity consumption, a massive majority of the population won't so your efforts are in vain. Factor in the carbon footprint of your fuel consumption ontop of that, and it's absolutely pointless to wonder such things on a personal level, with just those two factors alone mind you. This is a job for governments and corporations, not the people. Cogs in the wheel of consumption cannot alter the machine.

>Personally
You buy biodegradable shopping bags and hope no one is testing nucleair bombs on the ocean floor today

>This tax scam would totally save da urf, guys! Two Scoops is literally Hitler!!!

Keep being stupid, libfags.

It's still a tiny percentage of the wealth the US accumulated from robbing other countries.

>Don't use your dishwasher
Wouldn't it be more wasteful to fill up a sink full of water and having running water constantly to rinse?

Figured dishwashers only used what was required to clean the dishes. I guess electricity is the only thing I can think of.

This.

Everyone bangs on about the environment, like Leonard DiCapario, while flying jets around the world and shitting up the world. Fuck them. I don't even drive, I walk everywhere and follow basic recycling schemes in cities and towns. people should udge themselves before judging Trump.

> A job for governments and corporations
So its a job for the 2 most corrupt and inefficient entities in existence. I'm sure they'll come up with a solution that cuts into their profits.