Dearborn, Michigan

youtu.be/C8sWK2fp3DM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2Bus5RQV8
huffingtonpost.com/brian-stone/what-if-america-looked-like-dearborn_b_9328288.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/fSn39
madworldnews.com/syrian-refugees-hookah-shop-cops/
breitbart.com/london/2017/01/14/migrants-jailed-woman-abducted-gunpoint-gang-raped-hookah-bar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Schools have to serve Halal food. Im sick of this shit.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2Bus5RQV8

>99.9 of ISIS victims are muslims

Is he right? What about all the Christians and Yazidis they've killed in the middle east?

What an Islamophobe protecting his woman he should follow in the footsteps of Sweden

duuudee you have no idea how quietly this has happened.
the vast majority of americans, and i mean like 99+% of americans have no fucking clue this is happening.
and not because of the muslims, but because media
has virtually blacked it out.

I mean maybe not quiet that high of percentage but Muslims are fucked up to the point where they kill their own if they are different in any kind of way.

Europe had at least its colonial history as an excuse for making the mistake of letting kebabs in before things got out of hand.

I have no idea what burgers are thinking letting these sand coons settle their clay like this, this isn't going to work, it never will.

It's so obvious these cunts don't belong there, they will never fit in.

bomb dearborn flint detroit and ann arbor and Michigan would be fine

>to the point where they kill their own if they are different in any kind of way
That's all they've been doing since the beginning of their shitty cult

Because they all came in when Obama was in charge. .

I thought London was bad, but this shit is happening everwhere. I went to school in a part of London that is easily majority Muslim (or it feels like it), and I feel like a fucking alien.

literally whats happening to Philly right now. One of the highest Black Muslim populations in the states and now the Arab population is booming.

My campus used to be relatively normal 4 years ago but now its completely full with indian/arab/SA students.

Sup I live in Dearborn

WHAT WAS IN THE BASEMENT NIGGER

huffingtonpost.com/brian-stone/what-if-america-looked-like-dearborn_b_9328288.html

Checked. Always remember to archive. Thank you.
>huffingtonpost com/brian-stone/what-if-america-looked-like-dearborn_b_9328288.html
archive.is/fSn39

>MUH 99.9%

Kidnapped Swedish sex slave

madworldnews.com/syrian-refugees-hookah-shop-cops/

>Muslims are fucked up to the point where they kill their own

They don't.

Most of those kills are muslims killing what they believe are not muslims (Sunni don't consider Shia muslim, and vice versa...).

They're all muslim to us, and they play with that with "most of the victims are muslims bla bla..."

You're right, I'll try to remember!

That article has some choice quotes.
"And yes, if America looked like Dearborn, we’d have a lot more love and spiritual energy. "

- Brian Stone LGBT advocate, U.S. Navy Veteran and Dearborn, Mich. resident

A Swedish cunt chained to the floor they had kidnapped earlier, tortured and raped between the 2 store owners and 7 or their friends. They weren't planning on letting her go either.

Good thing they got a 4 year sentence and a 24,000 euro fine, too bad they had to let the other go.

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/14/migrants-jailed-woman-abducted-gunpoint-gang-raped-hookah-bar/

>Most of those kills are muslims killing what they believe are not muslims (Sunni don't consider Shia muslim, and vice versa...).
this is still a good point to bring up because it shows that muslims blow themselves up even in their own countries, not because of oppression but over petty tribal differences

The best US state is Michigan sans the lower east quarter.

We elected a muslim who wreaked havoc for eight years.

Our country is naive and/or retarded. That's really all there is to it.

dont care
muslims being here means so will terrorism
like niggers, the good isnt worth the bad.