What is with the 'there is only one race, the human race' argument?

What is with the 'there is only one race, the human race' argument?
"Can a black and white person breed?yes
can a white and asian person breed?yes
therefore, there is only one race.
Horses and cats can't breed, they are different races"
how ill informed are people that use this argument? Even better, how do you refute it, but in a way that they open their eyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

messybeast.com/genetics/hybrid-primates.htm
ligerworld.com/are-the-ligers-sterile.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey fuckwit do you know what is difference between race and species?

fpbp

/thread

A chihuahua can breed with a great dane too. They are the same species, but a different breed (a different breed of human is called a different race). Great danes are stronger than chihuahuas, its a genetic fact. German shepherds are smarter than chihuahuas, its a genetic fact.

Different breeds = different intelligence/physique

Tigers and Lions can breed. I guess they're the same species.

Excellent point there.

Lions and tigers can breed. Different species

Donkeys and Horses can breed. There are no biological, racial or IQ differences between them. They also have the same temperament.

Whoops. Didn't see your post before I posted this

No because didn't really corroborate, which I was asking for.
He is right though, I don't see how a caucasoid and congoid are 'the same race' or even furthermore, the same species.
And about miscegenation, it's just about immoral and dysgenic as something can get.

Neanderthals and Sapiens bred you fucking mong

No they cant..

Different species can mate. What youre taught in school is wrong because ((they)) dont want you to think about genetics and the survival of your race. Link for an example. Polar bears and grizzly bears mating because polar bears are running out of a habitat.

www.google.ca/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/animalia/wp/2016/05/23/love-in-the-time-of-climate-change-grizzlies-and-polar-bears-are-now-mating/

>Textbooks say these two species aren’t supposed to inhabit the same environments. Polar bears are marine mammals; grizzlies are terrestrial. But as the Arctic warms, sea ice is shrinking and the tundra is expanding. And the bears’ disparate populations are meeting, mating and creating a new breed that’s capable of reproducing.

Notice how they say "they arent supposed to mate" but they can. Notice how their offapring can reproduce. Its because no one does any research now on breeding between species. If you did. You would see that genetically there are differences between human races too. And that defeats the narrative of "one human race".

Yeah, but the offspring is infertile. Your argument is retarded.

Continued for you lazy fuckwits.

>Amstrup has studied bears in the Arctic since the 1970s and was instrumental in helping list the polar bear as a threatened species in 2008. He, like other experts, characterizes this “new” bear relationship as more beneficial to grizzlies than polar bears. That’s becausethere are more grizzliesthan polar bears and because grizzly territory is expanding while polar bear territory is contracting. What that adds up to is a good chance grizzlies could essentially dilute the polar bear population until it doesn’t exist at all, they say.

Sounds a lot like whites and blacks doesnt it?

Read here then,
Different species. Offspring can reproduce.

Different species vs. different subspecies

very good point.
Socially, I've noticed niggers always make the same fallacy
>there is no race
>yet, there is such a thing as 'racism'
I don't think anyone actually believes 'human race', maybe someone with an iq below 70.

Dumb fuck. Learn biology and then come back.

There's one species of humans and several races.

They can breed but their offspring is sterile. In order to be the same species you have to able to have viable offspring.

Horse and a chicken can't have offspring though. Lion and tiger still can.

Mules are sterile

dogs and lions can breed ...proof

Animals and humans can breed. PROOFS

>Can a zebra and a horse breed? Yes
>Can a dog and a fox breed? Yes
>Can different primates breed? Apparently yes
messybeast.com/genetics/hybrid-primates.htm

What happens when these hybrids are born?
>They are no longer the same animal

>Does this happen often in nature?
No, mainly in captivity

We're being experimented on by (((them))))

Wrong image lool

But people do make the fallacy. Its taught in our schools. If you said blacks are a completely different species people would lose it. Youre not allowed to say that or talk about it. Scientists arent allowed to research it.

Its to keep the globalist narrative going. A lot harder to divide people if they are unified by race.

So destroy the concept of race and teach that we "Are all one race". Once you brain wash that. Its easier to bring in migrants. Then its easier to control the population because theyre too busy infighting eachother over "racism" even tho "races" dont exist. All these black lives matter protests? All these muslim attacks? Youre focused on fighting that now instead of ((them)).

If you were one country for one people. One culture. You are a lot harder too control.

Blacks are a differnt species. And theres more of them. We need to be aware of this.

Too many dumb ppl here, sage this shit.

>If you were one country for one people. One culture. You are a lot harder too control.

ethnonationalism doesn't pay off in the long run tbf
I have given up on white people anyway.

>I'm a person of complete mental incapacity who can't stand a civilized discussion between individuals who know what they're talking about, I have no mental clarity so I just shitpost memes and 'sage'
When you're able to wrap your head around this and make coherent sentences, come back.
For now fuck off subanimal trash

>ethonationalism doesnt work guys. Seriously. Dont be nationalist
>also i've given up on white people.

Fucking liberals everytime.

>slide it

Ofcourse.

Please meme this

>how ill informed are people that use this argument? Even better, how do you refute it, but in a way that they open their eyes?

Not ill-informed at all.

Protip: If you need to ask "how to refute argument X", your own argument probably sucks dick and you should stop thinking you're right.

Protip 2: To have this argument in the first place, you need to define race. All humans are one race by STANDARD race definitions. If you use non-standard meme definitions, that's on you.

>What is with the 'there is only one race, the human race' argument?

It's all just marxist re-education. Courtesy of university/colleges. Run by (((them)))

>offspring is sterile

Wrong.

ligerworld.com/are-the-ligers-sterile.html

just stop.

>inbreeding german shepherds
>cause any underlying genetic problem to show up

I'm not a liberal though
You need to overcome your inability to trade hard insults.

Its idealistic fools ignoring the fact that niggers dont care if you are human they will still kill you.

>Not ill-informed at all.
Yeah they are. This argument is retarded in itself. Do you really believe this?
>Protip: If you need to ask "how to refute argument X", your own argument probably sucks dick and you should stop thinking you're right.
I am right though, given my own argument, and wanted to see others. Because we are discussing status quo
>Protip 2: To have this argument in the first place, you need to define race. All humans are one race by STANDARD race definitions. If you use non-standard meme definitions, that's on you.
>non standard meme definitions
it isn't pseudo science, all humans are categorized like this by scientists.
All humans are not one race. They differ in intelligence, phrenological traits, their fucking brains work differently, they look differently, they're a different skin color

Argument is acceptable.

One of the best infographs put together.