So how did I miss this first time round??

So how did I miss this first time round??

Jeb literally punching a BLM supporter??

youtu.be/UFkjq4wmYwI

I've seen this many times and I still don't know what's going on

He didn't clap

>Reactionary Larry Published on 14 May 2016
>During one of Jeb Bush's campaign fundraiser events, he was confronted by several members of the Black Lives Matter group, one of which was throwing rocks at
event goers, injuring one woman. Jeb responded by quickly rushing off the stage to tackle the protester before other onlookers could be harmed until the police arrived.
During this conflict, the assailant attempted to break free by biting him, which resulted in Jeb having to deal three blows to their head until they stopped.

For fucking real? And NOBODY covered this?

I don't want him to be president, but I'm sure glad Jeb exists.

Thanks for the kek, I needed that before I go work on my transfer case.

Dont fuck with Florida my Fin bro.

but surely the usual suspects of Salon, Buzzfeed et. al. would've been all over this?

He didn't matter enough to look into at the time, I wonder what the odds are that it was staged? Maybe to try and break the low energy tag? I don't know if this was before or after he got the nickname though.

Why couldnt you faggots get him in Office so we could get a Season 2 of "Thats my Bush!"

What the fuck? I would have known about this

It's not actually him you dumbass, looks like him, but it's not.

>He

>Not knowing Jeb was one of (((them)))
(((They))) wouldn't have shilled as hard against Jeb!™ Since he was a globalist too

delet this

Agreed. My respect for iJeb! has increased today knowing he's his own security detail.

do not FUCK with jeb!, ya dig?

Surely the point without Trump in the race would've been to have JEB! as a sort of controlled opposition that you could heap abuse on to improve Hilldawg's chances

They're one in the same. The debates would have been scripted

It was always supposed to be Jebs! nation to rule over

What the fuck

We should've meme'd Jeb more and not the low energy

Jeb the BLM nigger slayer

jeb! seems like he would be the perfect next-door neighbour

sauce?

sauce god damn burger

Gf told me the other day when I was cutting an avocado that its a thing on facebook now that a&e keep getting middle class people with cut hands. I couldn't work out how the fuck they'd manage it and haven't seen the pictures. Is this one of them and if so then holy fuck I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that's how they get this 'avocado hand' or whatever its called.

>mfw scrolling down your image