Real reason why Donald Trump pulled out the Paris Agreement

> USA had to cut off all coal-driven energy plants which would lead to job losses.
> Meanwhile China is permitted to keep on polluting as they are for the next 13 years
> India can pollute at current rates untill 2020
> Even Europe was allowed to build coalmine plants

Trump pulled out because this was a bad deal for the USA, Everyone could keep on polluting (read: keep having cheap energy)

While the USA should pay the price.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jun/01/fact-checking-donald-trumps-statement-withdrawing-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In a few words common sense, but the brainwashed normies see common sense as insanity.

Isn't he going to go back to negotiate a better deal? I think i heard about that, which makes some sense but i don't get the benefit of even taking part in such a useless agreement. The agreement won't save anything even if members followed every letter of it. Maybe at most it could help in garnering a positive reputation, but other than that there's nothing.

Stop it

>Isn't he going to go back to negotiate a better deal?

There is absolutely no reason other than sucking Jewish cock to ever enter into an international treaty over this shit.

So i guess the news was wrong or I misheard. Good enough for me, the deal for the Americans was just pure mockery.

Il add a few more:

> Massive increase in energy costs would be passed onto the consumer
> Massive increase in energy costs would impact small businesses a lot
> China makes up its figures - would never allow independent audit
> China wants to sell solar panels and wind turbines
> Massive transfer of wealth from developed countries to non developed countries

As far as I can tell, the whole point of the treaty would be lost if the west tried to negotiate favorable terms. The whole point is China/India can use as much fossil fuels as they want, while the west has to give that much up in order to hold down the global temperature. There is literally nothing for us in that deal.

>Meanwhile China is permitted to keep on polluting as they are for the next 13 years
Permitted? Are you stupid? They can't just shut down all the coal plants overnight.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jun/01/fact-checking-donald-trumps-statement-withdrawing-/

Does this debunk Trump's argument against it?

>While the USA should pay the price.

How about the fact that USA has been polluting with impunity for most of the 19th and the 20th century with absolutely no repercussions?

You cannot compare India which started to industrialize only in the last 25 years or so, to the USA which has polluting for 200 years. We need coal to run our economy, you don't. And despite of this inequity, India is quickly phasing out coal and switching to nuclear.

Of course, I do not expect blind supporters of Trump to understand this.

He also left because he saw no point in donating billions to international bureaucrats who were going to skim some of the money and then hand the rest to third world dictators in the hopes that they will responsibly use the money to build a few solar panels.

You pajeets dump dead bodies, chemical waste, and excrement into your most sacred river and have the gall to act like you have some kind of moral high ground over americans?
Look at the charts, faggot. The US, despite a higher pollution per capita, doesn't even make the top 10 of highest carbon emissions for a single nation. It's you streetshitters in India that make the top 10 in terms of sheer volume of pollution, along with the chinks.

'In touch with nature' my ass. Your entire culture, country, and religion are shams. Indians are the most hypocritical fucks when it comes to environmentalism. Either be good nature-loving hindus, or stop dumping bodies and waste into your 'holy' rivers.

Once you learn to poo in the loo, we can talk pajeet. Until then fuck off.

Coal plants are a lost cause anyway. Naturally gas from North Dakota is killing it.

Bomp

The US would've actually had to very little. It's goals are projected to happen anyway because of its ageing population and improving tech. The agreement is more about international politics, it accomplishes nothing and is non-binding for everyone.

rare

None of that is allowed by the government. People who do that are caught and punished.

The US has been emitting for decades since the 1800s, which you fucks conveniently forget to account for. Fuck you all.

> Your entire culture, country, and religion are shams.

Unlike the religion that believes in virgin birth? Go shove a trump dildo up your ass inbred cracker.

I will once you stop shitting your pants in Walmart.

You faggots shit on the sidewalk... fuck off.

Not the yanks fault you shitskins still ain't stopped shitting in the street yet.

Why can't all non developed countries be as awesome as South Korea in development?
>1910-1945
>Lives under Japan occupation
>Watch them rape and murder people
>WWII happens
>Japan loses
>Gets freedom
>Get invaded by China
>US drops 635,000 tons of bombs to stop China
>Loses 85% of infrastructure by 1960
>Rebuilds
>Lives in the future in the 2000s
>Invades China with Kpop and KDramas
Love those paranoid motherfuckers. Completely justified in banning US GMOs; they're reprogramming our DNA.

Bap