The reason that everyone is melting down over Trump pulling out of the climate agreement is because we're basically...

The reason that everyone is melting down over Trump pulling out of the climate agreement is because we're basically dealing with liberal religious views when discussing climate change.

It's a matter not just of faith, not just of identity, but deeply-rooted spiritual need for "goodness". In practice, liberals feel that climate change mitigation is a way to absolve themselves of their white sins of privilege and power - it's essentially a leftist version of paying indulgences.

Remember how upset everyone got when Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the cathedral door? Trump basically did just that by refusing to sign the Paris Accord.

Man what the hell is wrong with the girl on the right, shes like a feminist Nazi liberal. Jealous that she don't got breasts like the other chick.

In the 90's all we ever heard was MUH RISING SEALEVELS WE ARE ALL GOING TO DROWN BUILD A NEW ARC APOCALYPSE NOW.

Well, toothpastia is still here so fuck you :^)

>me on the right

whenever i hang out with my friend who looks like arnold

you need to start lifting faggot.

fake tits are fake

did the left girl absorb the breasts of the right girl just like in my taiwanese comics?

True. And one can gauge how good the decision is by how insane leftards have become about it. All of their counterarguments are appeals to their authorities and outright rage.

When pressed for proof, they just say you're too stupid and should look it up. The burden of proof is on them to back up their claims and they can't do it.

>When pressed for proof, they just say you're too stupid and should look it up.
they tell you to look it up because they obviously never bothered to. they just heard some talking heads repeating it and accepted it unquestioningly.

topkek those faces

very insightful op thx bud

I just came here because I am concerned that the lady with the massive tits will have back problems in the future.

>Remember how upset everyone got when Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the cathedral door? Trump basically did just that by refusing to sign the Paris Accord.

Ha! That's a good analogy. I like it.

I'm pissed because I work for natural gas companies.

The US needs to pay its fair share like the rest of us.

Right, so the Russians, chinks and japs, every country in the world, and Shell and Exxon are in the grip of this liberal delusion? Care to elaborate?

all of leftism is a funhouse version of christianity, basically what happens when protestants stop believing in God.

this is hardly a new observation, I know, but its worth repeating. Trying to debate people out of religious experiences doesn't work. You need to provoke a crisis of faith

>funhouse version
>not a Satanic perversion
Let's not understate things.

The reason for the mental breakdown is the LEFT is getting their privileges removed. Its like taking a toy away from a child, same reaction.

That's a pretty accurate assessment, OP. Bump

>it's a matter of faith
Nah lemme give you a real example of a matter of faith
>I don't really know for sure BUT THEREFORE IT MUST BE *THIS*
Its no secret that the right has always struggled with accepting scientific fact, and the left struggles with sticking to the pure truth. All of you need to get over it and look at facts which don't only reinforce your bias. I'm all but certain half of you are more comfortable practicing applied ignorance rather than actually fact check from sources which aren't bubbled in your particular fancy of bias

Fighting fire with fire is objectively stupid as fuck. Don't be ignorant as a response to ignorance

democrats are evil

it's about money, m8. trillions of dollars in carbon tax revenue. The left are nothing but organized crime.

We didn't ratify it, which makes it toilet paper tier. And chink emissions are only going up.

Yeah, I didn't give a shit about the agreement until the freak out yesterday, so I did some research into it. It is a really dumb agreement. There's no chance of it ever meeting it's goal, which in itself is ridiculous, and it's all based on the honor system. It's a dumb piece of shit.

And here is the most interesting aspect of the agreement... By 2100, the temperature is projected to increase by 2-6 degrees Celsius. The goal of the agreement is 1.5-2 degrees... But the UNEP believes a figure of 2.6 to 3.1 degrees is most likely.

Two degrees is considered to be on the low end and six degrees is the nightmare scenario, without action. So the average of those two numbers would be most likely... The average would be anywhere from 3 to 4 degrees increase by 2100.

So the agreement won't actually do anything if you look at the facts... The goals will not be met, the money is being drained for no good purpose and spent in other countries and we are still going to see a significant increase in temperature.

This isn't a climate agreement, this is a wealth transfer. The Paris Agreement is about sending equalization payments to under developed states... It's soft one world government.

Titlets, when will they learn?

It's not like they can help it. :(

They somehow made a deal that was worse than Kyoto and the normies are acting like it is our last, best, chance to save the planet. Every bit of turmoil that comes up in the future wad inevitable without warming, the political balkanization and wars that are coming were going to happen after the fall of the Soviet Union anyway... But now they can pin it all on climate change and in a hundred years, the next Hitler will be Trump and white men will be considered with the same hatred as the gestapo and SS. We are being set up.

CHINA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MORE EMMISSIONS AND POLLUTION THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD COMBINED AND IS IN THE PARIS ACCORD AS A "PARTNER" AND DOES NOT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL 2030 WHEREBY THEY WILL JUST BACK OUT OF THE AGREEMENT

The whole thing is a fucking shame. It should be obvious by over a 100 fucking private jets flying to jew banking stronghold as we speak for a meeting on this climate change garbage (those jets sure are carbon friendly!). factories go to china from strict 1st world countries (america primarily) where they pump out pollution and emmissions and then buy carbon tax from other companies to meet their quotas and call it a day. its one big fucking fraud scam and does not benefit anyone that actually gives a damn about the environment.

One word: Power.

The earth has warmed and cooled since the dawn of time. The largest driver of climate change is the sun. Liberals have made the Paris Accord synonymous with saving the earth, as if it's the only possible way forward. If these other countries cared so much about the environment, they could change their actions on their own, without asking for a trillion dollars from American taxpayers. I am so sick and tired of America sending billions of dollars to other countries. These countries need to step the fuck up and take care of their own pollution. If they don't, they are just a bunch of hypocrites. Let's take that trillion dollars and invest it in our own technologies and our own people. If there is a single veteran living on the streets I don't think a dime should go to another country for any reason. Thank God for Trump. Pollution can and will be managed without the need for Americans to pay for it.

I once read something from here or somewhere that said universal goodness is impossible and liberals push this goodness to fill in a missing hole within themselves.

breast envy

This.

Christianity was at the heart of European culture for 2000 years. Even if you take God out of it, you can't take out the associated concepts that our society and worldview are based on: sin, guilt, penance, paradise, pacifism, forgiveness, universality, etc.

When people stopped believing in the idea of paradise after death, they started believing in paradise on Earth, and trying all sorts of hare-brained scheme to make it that way, with political parties becoming the new clergy. Accepting communism or liberalism or whatever is a matter of faith, not facts or reasoning.

But if you think the west is fucked up, haha, Christianity has always promoted knowledge and justice. Look at the mohammedans, their religion is inseparably linked to politics and to war. Their only possible ideal is a violent totalitarian future. If they ever took over the world expect 1984 but with mosques.

The asian religions have always been about self-denial and asceticism. No matter whether they are communist or capitalist, expect nothing but an enslaved race of worker bees.

Honestly, religion is essential to society. Without faith in a higher power, people are too easily manipulated and become fanatical towards earthly leaders and ideas.

Is it true that the US, Nicaragua, and Syria are the only countries not in the agreement now?

>The reason that everyone is melting down over Trump pulling out of the climate agreement is because we're basically dealing with liberal religious views when discussing climate change.

Exactly, it's just like how sandniggers act when someone publishs a muhammed cartoon

Chick on the left is clearly a tit vampire. She had to have drained skeletor nearly dry just before that picture.

This is an old and tired false equivalency, but no amount of reason will ever get through to the trumpcucks on Sup Forums. If you want to see what a pseudoreligion ACTUALLY looks like, take a look at trump's cult of personality.

lel

>Its no secret that the right has always struggled with accepting scientific fact
No, it's no secret that the left has always struggled with accepting the concept of a debate and contradictory evidence. The right has plenty of evidence against climate change and plenty of valid arguments. The leftists just close their eyes and scream "they don't agree with me! That means they're anti-science! The science is settled!"

It's essential for plebs yeah

Big Mo Is Watching You

Pretty much. To achieve the goal that they set would send the quality of living in all first world nations to North Korea levels. Someone did the math earlier and iirc the money needed to offset all carbon emission to the required level was about 4-5 imes larger than the entire world's GDP. The goal is totally unrealistic. Australia's cut back would save less than 0.005% of what is needed. America did the right thing backing out because the deal is pointless. Instead of penalizing fossil fuel use they should work on making renewable enery more viable so that people have a real incentive to swap instead of being strong-armed by governments acting like mob bosses.

Who is "everyone" on the left? You mean some stammering dipshit tucker carlson found to put on his show to make himself look intellectually superior to his mouthbreathers? Or the chick on your facebook wall you can't stand? I barely see anything about it today. It's more of a symbolic act to me. I could care fuck all about the paris agreement bc the climate will still change, fossil fuels will continue to dwindle, and alternative energy will continue to rise in this country with or without it. But to turn your back on almost literally the entire world bc "muh america" is pretty shitty. To squander an opportunity to effectively lead a cleaner future is just sad. Another example for me that the american century is dead and is being stabbed repeatedly by this guy bc "fuck obama, ya know?" Keep moving them goalposts and justifying your vote OP

Kek

Based op desu

shut up u dumb jew

Give this a read and then ask yourself "why would I agree to such a drain to the economy for a symbolic gesture?".

Science =/= Religion

Only a religious faggot would think otherwise

You can't question our scientists, goy.

>being this reductive.

We don't serve upboats here, nigger

What we need is a world population of no more than 500 million that lives in perfect harmony with nature.

touche

Checked. Toothpastia is fucking gold

I keep hearing that the Paris Agreement is a symbolic agreement. If it is simply a act of solidarity, why is it so fucking expensive? This is essentially an act of sacrifice, burning a gift to mother Gaia in the form of our financial future. We condemning our children to economic turmoil and depression because we want to look good and feel righteous. It's pointless and damaging.

leave

Stop white knighting.

It's like families buying cars with no intention on ever using them for the symbolism of "that's one less car on the roads". These carbon taxes effect high GDP countries with monitored emission levels. Developing countries and China will still pump out whatever they want. Those who are doing the most damage will continue as normal, those who are already trying to cut back are just shooting themselves in the foot for no reason

Ich verstehe nicht.
Begging your pardon, but could you please elaborate or reword your comment slightly? Something is not clicking in my mind.

>no more than 500 million that lives in perfect harmony with nature.

how do you pick who gets to stay?

Obviously, he does.
But really, he's shitposting. These are the Georgia Guidestones, and they are giant stone tablets that want to usher in a NWO
I never thought the memes about Canadians were true, until today

Kek I remember this

By that token the right has gotten so used to the shittyness of the left that they've gone rusty. What happens to your muscles whon you go long periods of time without excersising them? They weaken. The right is in that state but doesn't want to admit it because of pride and self entitlement. You're all a bunch of useful idiots

>ACLU: step backward for racial justice
THE CLIMATE IS FUCKING RACIST, WHY ARE YOU NOT TRYING TO WHITEWASH IT WITH MUH USELESS, VIRTUOUS THINLY VEILED FREE TRADE AGREEMENT THAT SUPPOSED TO DESTROY BORDERS
[Autistic screeching intensifies]

Well, it kind of is. Allow me to explain:
1) Whites have a love/hate view of nature.
We view nature as peaceful, but also something to be conquered and harnessed. Thus we want to create pockets of harmony surrounded by our ordered subjugation of it.
2) Black people fear nature.
This goes back to their primal DNA, where if they venture too far from the tribe, they will be killed and eaten. Ask yourself this: have you ever seen a black person on a hike in a national/state park (or county open space)? The answer is 9/10, no you have not.
3) By not signing an agreement that allows nature to thrive, black people will venture out further from the tribe and may be eaten by a leopard or something. I don't know. I tried doing mental gymnastics, it was hard. I'm going to make coffee now

>he thinks people are in any way separate from nature
>he still calls just the wild "nature"
Good points though

The climate agreement has different standards for different countries. These standards were appended to the scope of the agreement BY THE COUNTRIES THEY BIND so they are in effect tailored to annoying as few people as possible in each of the participating countries.

Let that sink in - India doesn't have a specific commitment to GHG emissions. It also has 75% of its population living in pre-industrial conditions (and poo), with CO2 consumption to match. Once 800 million people on the Indian subcontinent want electricity, the US's commitment to reduction is like pissing in the wind.

But no, all lolberals see is "REEEE THE LAND WILL SINK INTO THE OCEAN"

The mental gymnastics going on in this post is unbelievable.

Let be break it down for you, would you piss on your own door?

Yes? No?

Why are pissing on our own door on a global scale?

>The Pope opposes this move
> Gave Trump a book he wrote on Climate Change

MUH TRUMP IS MARTIN LUTHER THE KANG!

Fucking Trumpcucks so fucking stupid. LOL

>he thinks people are in any way separate from nature
No, just that people of European descent view it differently than the other races. We want to preserve it because (in my opinion) so much of their history has pagan roots, so we view it with majesty and wonder. It has a spiritual element to it. Look at the other races:
-Asians want to destroy it all
-Blacks are 'ascared' of it
-Sub groups of the Caucasoids destroy it (Indians, Semites)

>he still calls just the wild "nature"
How would you define "nature?" I'm not being confrontational, in case it comes across like that. I define it as "placed untouched by man, or green placed developed by man, but left alone to grow; however these places but can be manicured (a park for example)"

Hey I said that

>book
4 paragraphs of the 184-page document were on climate change, retard

checked. This is also true.

>The right has plenty of evidence against climate change and plenty of valid arguments.
Hah, most of the time its right wing retards are citing blogs who are citing blogs themselves with their own twist. Those blogs are citing their info from other non-credible blogs, who got their info wrong because they're unable to actually understand a scientific paper. Anti-sciencers are literally desperate to find any bias that fits their narrative.

Literally all arguments the science-deniers have when concerned climate change gets instantly debunked with actual scientific papers. Many times you just have to check the original source of their info to debunk their bullshit.

The effects of co2 in the atmosphere have been known since goddamn 1800. You can even try a small scale experiment yourself: Fill a glass with co2 gas and another with "air". Shine a bright light on both and measure the temperatures. It's almost kindergarden-tier simple science.

True dat

Those are some big tits.

Let me break it down for you: should I pay for an air purifier for my neighbor Jamal, who pisses on his own door?

Turning science into a religion is a perversion of both, and that's what the Left has been doing for many decades in education.

I was being facetious, you knuckleheads.