Horrific

In my own area, here in Appalachia... dear Sup Forums what is the correct punishment for these psychopaths. Pic relevant. Be creative.

Mellow Mushroom sucks anyway. Fucking hippie bullshit pizza. Pity about the puppy, girl needs to go to jail.

evict someone then get mad they can't take care of their dog... pick one

The correct answer is for some woke non-cuck to put her in a room somewhere.

Probably a coal burner. JC is full of 'em.

Gee OP, it's almost as if women don't give a fuck about whatever they say they've loved for however long and move on as soon as they find something/someone else to "love".

> JC

The fuck is JC? Johnson City KY? I had to google my tits off for about 5 mins and I still dont really know what JC is.

Anyway no one knows what the fuck JC is so stop using it. Most people will think Jersey City if anything. This kind of dumbass shit grinds my gears as much as local papers that don't tell you where events occurred (city/state).

> New Herald Times Argus
> Something happen in Jumbuppy last night y'awl!
> Literally no one outside of Jumbuppy has any clue what the fuck you are on about

Same with small nothing towns. Like if you're from Strongsville, OH, no one gives a fuck. Just say Cleveland ya dingus

its like poetry

Johnson City TN rather

Not like anyone gives a fuck. Just say eastern TN next time you're posting on something other than your uncle's possum recipe blog.

That's about all.

Eye for eye, exact same faith as the dog was met with.

The burger speaks truth.

bump, justice for doggi

how can americans complain when chicnks eat dogs. at least they use them for something. this is disgusting

Some people just aint right in the head

you're an idiot

Remember when Sup Forums doxxed the shit out of those girls tormenting that tortoise?

Time to rain hell boys.

OP, how long ago was pic?

Bump for doggo justice

Death sentence. Can't believe someone would be capable of doing such a thing to an animal... I don't know why but animals, more specifically pets are like children. And I seriously think that if you're capable of doing that to a living being that you TOOK into your care you should be gassed. Literal human waste.

She is obviously a hoarder. The dog probably died of natural causes and she never got rid of the body.
Happens al the time. Usually with cats.

Who the fuck cares, it was just some dog. They get tortured and killed by the thousands every single day. You're acting like liberals when they see pictures from a refugee camp.

just a reminder to NOT GET A FUCKING DOG IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME. Tired of dumb niggers that dont do shit with them, yes there are breeds that are fine outside by themselves, lazy, etc but you should not be getting a fucking
breed like a working dog if you only plan to spend barely any time with it. Dog training is amazing.

theres a daily dog post (slide, shill or someone bored even a troll) about "pitbull, what are we going to do/how do we stop this". pitbulls are a roll of the dice, dont be surprised if you get one, dont train it or be active with it and it bites you one day. You are right though, ppl get up in arms about dogs.

ARE YOU A FAG??

Its just a goddamn dog

Would you care if it was a Guinea Pig?

This. Hoarders need to be institutionalized, deprived of everything except the clothes on their backs for a while, and force them to find ways to cope with being a normal person for a while.

oops meant to reply to you

Thanks for bringing attention to the pitbull problem user

Aren't you niggers all about how compassionate the white race is?I'm 1/4th Jewish and you niggers are disgusting and retarded with the lack of understanding on why people are upset about this. It's enraging and disgusting because the person adopted the dog or bought it and didn't take care of it, because that's a living animal that has the mental capacity of a child and they abused it.
It's different from refugee camps because those refugees go out to commit crimes, and have a far larger mental capacity than a dog has, the refugees are not dependent on the country that takes them in, and they choose to break laws out of their own fruition wheres a dog does not choose to get adopted and is dependent like a child on its owner.

the more i date grills the more i see how fucking dirty they live and goes without mentioning just how bag of cats crazy they are.

Kek, the kike schooled them.
Nice job, Shekelstein.

yeah a good chunk of them have been bred for fighting, I have no interest in fucking with pitbulls. If you see the animal reports its back to back pitbull attacks. I train my dog who is a blue heeler (australian cattle dog) mix and even though I dont train him for herding, when he was a puppy, he would nip at my heels - it's his nature; to herd cattle. At the same time, dogs can really learn if you are patient and train them.

id seriously go John Wick on her ass if i had a chance

she probably fucked her dog.

Killing dogs is an honorable act

She realized how disgusting she was having having the little monster and fucked him up

Good on her

DAS JUDEN REVEALS ITSELF
5 shekels have been deposited to your account. Keep shilling these daily dog posts, Steinberg.

fuck I suck at posting
I meant for

god damn it are my posts being switched?? fuck this Im done for today
DIE JEW () WAS MEANT FOR U

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GAS THE JEWS
RACE WAR NOW

Animal.

Children are abused and killed every single day as well, but no one expects us to spend the entire day angrily sobbing and being distraught. Suffering happens all the time. If I see it happening near me I will attempt to stop it, but getting worked up over photos of things happening half the world away is a waste of energy and effort.

She's probably already dead. Was murdered on the day of the move, I reckon.

You can afford a computer in Appalachia or are you at the public library?

Nigger

Just posting this on line should do the trick, although you may want to have your lawyer look at it. There's an assumption that it's abuse and it may have not been. It's possible the dog died from natural causes and she, being half retarded, didn't know what to do with it or worse didn't want to part from it until the smell leaked around the locked door. So if she can't find work, is hated by the world and she spots your pic, she may have a sizeable lawsuit for you.

So she was sharing her apartment with a rotting carcass?

>when reddit comes to Sup Forums
> but no one expects us to spend the entire day angrily sobbing and being distraught
Exactly that, no one expects that. That would be an overreaction. What I mean is the fact that most people don't think of these kind of acts, most mentaly stable people don't think of how many children die each day or how many pets die each day from abuse, that's why when presented with such a case, they often are disgusted and outraged. And the fact that these events recur does not normalize them, by this logic you shouldn't get enraged by manslaughter and terrorism but then again I'm talking to the scandinavian masterrace

I can't imagine what you think of the farm industry lol

>a person is missing
>all people care about is a fucking dead dog
This world has gone mad. Give me another one.

Do we have an age for her? Height? Anything?

There's almost no information here

livestock live to feed us.
Pets live for our entertainment and ""love""

I understand the correlation between APBT and the nigger arguments, but I mean shit you folks realize that the trash and Niggers will just tease that same aggression out of rotts or chows if you outlaw the pit bulls.

Generally speaking however, in a society where we allow people to drive one+ ton machines at high rates of speed, chose their own livelihoods, chose to have children, etc. etc. it does not seem inconsistent to allow them to have the breed of canine of their own choice. It's just the anxieties of freedom, if you can have a vehicle, an assault rifle, etc. you should get to have the dog you want; if that motherfucker gets out and kills someone it's on you as the owner no matter what breed it is. I've slept with an APBT at the foot of my bed from the time I was like 10 years old till the time I moved out of the house, and never thought twice about it tbqh.

I don't mind the farm industry, as I said what I mean is household pets. Animals that you take into your care, you basically get a child. Whereas when we're talking about farms we're talking about animals that are bred and killed for food by huge companies, their death is so that we can glutton. It's alot different when you abuse animals that we take into our personal care. Not saying that it's normal, I personally wouldn't be able to work in the animal farm industry, I think I might actually go mental if I do.

there are a ton of people missing yearly,nothng new. At least (some) of them didn't end a life.

It's because people are ignorant. They do not realize that this happens all the time. They think it is an extraordinary event. When they are presented with evidence of the contrary, their almonds activate and they become angry. Why bother? Nothing we can do to fix it.

This so much. I cannot understand the logic of people who regard animals as more important than humans.

This is because lots of westerners literally values the life of a fucking stupid and worthless aninal more than another human being.

This is why the west is fucking doomed

>person is missing
No ones missing, atleast you couldn't know that from the post. She got evicted and the owner doesn't have any way of contacting her or knowing her whereabouts.
Also Norway-user, by your logic people disappear all the time so it shouldn't be that much of an outrage for you. Also theres many people in this world to whom I preffer my loyal and loving dog who has protected me and helped me these years, I guess the whole compassion thing is a meme as I suspected. It's all about how you were raised.

I understand people who value dogs more than humans to be honest. dogs really do actually like you, most people hate you deep down or at least hate you about half the time. People have the ability to change their ways or change their sittuation, yet they often do not which is sad. The dogs really don't have a choice in their situation. In a way I expect my fellow humans to reckon with their own wickedness and ruination, but the canines often reckon with human wickedness by simply being associated with their human masters.

I suspect your point is that humans are sentient and dogs are not nearly as sentient (although probably more so than any other non-human animal). And you aren't wrong about that, I guess you've made the assumption that sentience is equivalent to value, which makes sense I suppose.

My sister once had me "baby sit" her dogs for a weekend, she never came to pick them up, didnt pick up any calls. Where i live i am not supposed to even have pet dogs, i was forced to drop them off at a pound or be evicted after over a month, and i have not heard from her or seen her a single time since then. This was a year ago, and she isnt dead or anything, just avoiding me like the plague.

This is what women consider an appropriate way to handle responsibilities, even my mother and other family members think she did nothing wrong.

Dude my neighbors did the same fucking thing. Lived in a duplex. They move out after not paying rent for three months. They left three dogs.

>I heard them barking for weeks
>when they lived there they always barked too so thought nothing of it
>barking slowly dies down over on weak
>think to myself maybe they finally trained their dogs.
>nope turns out they just left them and they slowly died to death
>they started to eat the first one that died and it was spread out throughout the house.
>a horrible smell that I have no idea how it didn't leak through my side
>all the carpet and flooring had to be removed
>a whole section of wall had to be redone cause one of the dogs got partly through it
>hole was all bloody from dogs paws being worn to almost the bone
>electricity went out so the Texas heat baked them and marinated them for about a week

And they were white too.

I certainly value a dog's life more than a Dominican's.

Most humans are stupid worthless animals.

Why shouldn't I be more upset at the abuse of a stupid animal that has some worth to me due to its loyalty and reliable companionship?

>what is the correct punishment
in the first world we call it psychiatric help

How can people do this to their pets? Jesus Christ just give them to a shelter. Even if they were euthanized it would have been a much better fate.

You are right, most westerners are fucking worthless, literally worth less than a stupid animal that eats its own shit.

But it is still very nihilistic and pathetic to value the life of a filthy beast than another human, though I am not a capitalist with no remorse that sees other people as product, so long term I will never understand this train of thought.

Im sure you do, germans these days only live to serve such vile beast as the jews, its only natural that you would love a subserviant shit eating animal more than a dominican, you have more in common with a brute beast such as a dog than with me, that is for sure.

She's not "missing", she's not able to be found by the person wanting to hold her responsible for leaving a mess AND a dead dog.

>>Mellow Mushroom

Really guys, that's the name of your pizza parlor? For fucks sake

None, it's a fucking dog you pussy don't get so self righteous when you see a dead animal you fucking cuck.

>you have more in common with a brute beast such as a dog than with me, that is for sure.
Maybe not on a physical level, but I respect my dogs actions and behaviour alot more than I do yours, the same as I would preffer to have my dog alive rather than some thug. Yes dogs are much simpler than humans, and alot more like children and that might be where overwhelming human loves comes from to them.

Fucking crackers

T. ABU BAKR AL.BAHGDADI

> Shocking, a kike that hates goys!

Yes, you surely do prefer dogs, being a filthy Goddamned kike, you are literally a dog yourself.

Now go back to eating Satan's shit, stupid dog

Psalm: 22:16

>For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

That's hot

Why the fuck do you care about some stuoid crazy degenerate bitch? Also she isnt missing you fucking retard he has no way of contacting her how low IQ are you retards?

Y-you too.

this

Fuck , you are so fucking stupid it hurt to read that. Go die....a lot.

>> Shocking, a kike that hates goys!
I'm a goy myself retard. You're so immature and void of compassion. Then again I'm talking to a nigger, what would you know anything of raising children or parental emotions.

I say let that whore rot in an apartment and die just as she has done to her dog.

I'm not sure how you manage to share an island with Haitians and not come to the conclusion that many humans are, in fact, worth less than dogs.

draw and quarter her

yo I know this bitch! hold up

> Trust me, I am totally human goys!

And of course the filthy seed of Satan comes out to defend his subserviant germanic guard dog.

Western men see a reflection of themselves in their filthy dogs: wretched, stupid and subserviant pets of their owners

The losers who obsess over dogs are just as pathetic as the filthy old whores who surround themselves with cats.

Fucking pathetic, why dont you nys and be done with it?

This nihilistic thought is one of the main reasons why western men sit patiently and watch their nations slip into oblivion...

Even when they know better, they just sit and watch hatefully, constantly complaining but never taking action.

>dogs really do actually like you
No they don't, they may be loyal to you because they have to gain. Only humans are capable of Love.
>most people hate you deep down or at least hate you about half the time
What the hell is wrong with you?

F

it isn't a guinea pig, so what is the point in even asking that?

fucking hell, why does the truth hurt so goddamn much

>> Trust me, I am totally human goys!
I couldn't give two shits if a nigger calls me satan, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones you know.
>Western men see a reflection of themselves in their filthy dogs: wretched, stupid and subserviant pets of their owners
No, the average human sees one of the two in a dog; a companion or a sort of child.
>No they don't, they may be loyal to you because they have to gain. Only humans are capable of Love.
>romanian intellectuals
Dogs are well capable of love and loyalty, if you raise your dog right it'll be there till the end. And the only thing that it'll want from you is your attention and care.
What's with niggers flags and dog hating?

Cup size?

Depends what you mean by love. If you think it means submission, then sure. Of course i wouldn't expect a kike to understand it any differently.

Bla bla bla

You broke-dick cocksuckers only see a mirror image of yourselfs in dogs; stupid, brute and filthy beasts

You make bonds with them as if they were children because you are spiritually a bunch of filthy, mangy and wretched mutilated dogs.

The world would be such a better place if all you circumsized cucks would just die.

No one will miss you when you do.
Philippians 3:1-3

3In addition, my brothers and sisters, rejoicein the Lord. To write to you again about this is no trouble for me and is a safeguard for you.

2Watch out for the dogs, watch out for the evilworkers, watch out for those who mutilate the flesh.3For we are the circumcision,the ones who worship by the Spiritof God, boast in Christ Jesus,and do not put confidence in the flesh—

Jolly german american here. Going to go in and do another long shift with my dominican american friend and work about 60 dogs in our kennel! Neither of you deserve the loyalty and affection of a well heeled dog with an attitude like that. Going to have a nice prost and smoke a cone with that dreadhead dominican after we finish our work keeping doggos out of reach from people like the white woman in OP.

Dogs, dogs, dogs the life long companion of white society.

Subhuman shitskin piece of third-world shit detected.

Kill yourself ASAP, you useless nigger.

who cares about a damn dog

Southwest Virginia checking in

>Only humans are capable of Love.
>love
Bullshit term. Dogs and humans are both capable of understanding/showing affection.