Hahahhahahahahhaha

Hahahahaha

Is this really the response? The exact same thing they do after a terrorist attack?Hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>let's waste energy protesting people against energy conservation

Glumpf BTFO how will he ever recover from that part of the spectrum?

>green is the colour of islam

Something happen in Ireland?

#PrayForEarth
#NotAllPowerPlants
#ClimateofPeace

Goes to show how much this hurt them

Or Obummer lighting up the Whitehouse in rainbow colors when fag marriage passed in 2015 during the worst week ever.

dlet

Those lights are obviously powered by Kryptonite. Makes you wonder what other sorts of things (((they))) are hiding from us

For a second I thought this meant they were actually investing solar panels. This really has nothing to actually do with the environment does it?

#Gay

Why do Drumpfshits always relate everything to terrorism?
Have they been traumatised during chilhood?

Good. That means in another day or so it will be completely forgotten

Umm yeah, actually they were.

And in doing so, swiftly demolish their own argument. I swear that we're not dealing with humans sometimes...

Yes I was traumatized as a child. I saw your mom naked but I pulled through and made you anyway, son.

ULTRARARE

Microcosm of the Paris deal as a whole. Looks pretty and makes you feel good but doesn't actually do anything.

This is the limp-wristed fagbot response to everything. Terror? Turn on colored lights. US pulls out of your gibsmedat treaty? Turn on colored lights.

I went to public school for 10 years and learned about how special precious somali niggers and other muslims are in class only to spend 45 minutes watching them pick fights over sportsball and threaten people with pocket knives at lunch time and the whole world thinks there's something wrong with me for wanting to see the government one day sink their boats and turn the ones living here into pig feed along with every figure responsible for starting this cancerous propaganda war.

Green is also the color of Pepe

They'll be handing out "DON'T CLIMATE CHANGE ME" wristbands next, then Trump is totally fucked.

Why are the French such weak faggots

Virtue signaling. Good work. You are awarded 2 new friends for your tolerance.

Pretty much this. Just came back from vacation visiting my family. Tried to red pill them, they just think I'm crazy- sports were on TV. Much more important stuff going on.

#prayforearth
#istandwithgaia
#hewillnotdivideus

Such a waste of energy

>they turn on some green lights
>meanwhile, america STILL leads the way in green friendly solutions

leftist cucks need to be killed, this isn't even funny, it just shows how evil and stupid they are.

Oh you know its this little thing called 9/11.
You see Americans actually have some sense of national pride, so after a terrorist attack we actually feel something.

I-it's fine if it's for higher goals.

how come i cant get anyone to support the USA Climate accord

its the same thing except other countries invest in the united states

Like Leo flying a private jet all over the world to pick up awards for how eco-friendly he is, or to just pick up his hat if he left it behind. Its fine because he was flying to tell people to think of the environment.

but it's GREEN light!

It's all fucking virtue signalling, the whole Paris agreement except this time it's on a global scale.

Social media was a mistake.

wonder how much extra emission was created for all those green lights

>"HRUUUMMPHY declined to sign the Paris climate change deal????"
>"I know, let's use energy and light up our big buildings all night long and to show MRUUMPH that we won't tolerate his decision"

Will the day of the rope come any sooner lads, these people are insane

Drumpf is just like a terrorist now.

You are not allowed to inconvenience anybody protesting so there is no point to that. If you tried anything then they'll make you disappear no problem. So this is the new way to protest - do something flashy that makes people feel like they're doing something.

It's feels quaint because it's something Sup Forums doesn't care about but those rules apply to Sup Forums the same. So I guess our memes are the equivalent of lighting up a building green.

what the fuck is wrong with you. delet this now!

They are just marking out the next building they are going to demolish and replace with a bland bit of po-mo.

A cruise missile will help

Don't forget faceberg overlays.

why do world leaders not grasp any of the basic rules like

never show when someone has triggered you

lmfao
responding is so beta i dont even

HAHAHAHA NOW I KNOW HOW THE FUCKING MUSLIMS FEEL LOL THESE KEKS

topz bantz nice one pedro

LED

it doesnt consume that much
still retarded

God Europe is KEKED. It's like going toe to toe with an alliance of California and Washington, I prefer being enemies to being complicit to your slow degenerate death.

senior in high school when the muzzies took down the towers and attacked the pentagon where my brother worked, yes, I was traumatized.

my brother was not there that day but three of his coworkers were burned.

All those kids were in front of their TV on 9/11 2001. They saw their father sat on the couch angrily ranting about brown peoples and that the USA should kill their familizs, one hand scratching their balls and the other in a bag of cheetos.

No, we were activated by 9/11

oh man they busted out the color projectors, they're serious about this one. guys I think we'd better rethink this.

Cheese eating surrender monkey saying this, who would have thought.

Step aside while the big dogs run the world.

Green like this?

Nothing quite like leaving on all the lights in your house to show you care for the environment!
Who are these money-grubbers trying to kid?

Enjoy being blacked as a nation.

Because your country is allowing terrorism to fester and grow throughout the rest of Europe. From there, it'll spread wider. But whatever, I guess shine some green lights on some buildings, problem solved.

Nice use of electricity there, for your lighting protest, as the icebergs melt far away in the distance

BOI

>the US pulled out of the cuck-shed of international agreements

>THE WORLD IS ENDING

le ur mom joke haha funny xd have an upvote

Wow I'm glad I grew up in rural America. Our social studies class taught us about Islam but it was like a one day class ad we just learned that they prayed 5 times a day and worshipped some dude named Mohammed. Never shoved down our throats. I didn't even see a black person in real life until I was a teenager desu.

But I'm a bigot and multiculturalism is our strength senpaitachi.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_9SmI3c7Oc&t=

What a bunch of Hypocrites, wasting energy for no reason

It was really our school curriculum in social science/english more than any other school, because our school was the designated dumping ground for somali boat niggers

you need to die

"Let us remember the sad thing that happened for but a moment and do nothing at all about it. We will carry on doing what we do until someone stops us, because we have put no protections in place to secure our ideology."

So they stand in solidarity with kek?

>Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Holy shit, musicians have their own flags now?

I went to mostly black schools so actually learning in class was taboo and often followed by a small chimpout.

But I do remember learning about WW2 and how evil Hitler was for about 9 years in a row.

HAHAHAHA holy fucking shit they are so powerless
they should NOT have done this lol

Pepe is a drawing of mohammed.

omg yes lol

Hahahahahahaha! Green, like the color of Islam

Soc la bleu

Those smelly Americans are ruining our plans to ruin them

Or is Mohammed a drawing of Pepe?

>a bunch of lights is a lot of energy in this context
wtf am i reading

Literally this. Let us shine lights on buildings at night. Thusly the people will feel sadness and much grief will spread. Next day: back to life as normal. Wake up, go to work, stop for a coffee - boom! Car bomb. Dead people. Better warm up the lights again, building need to be lit up!

hahaha ha oh Frenchies. keep waving that white flag

hahahahahahahahahaha

faggot

Underrated.

>in order to protest trump pulling out of environmental accords, liberals use more energy

The Anglo countries should reclaim all of the battle sites & graveyards from WW1 and WW2. We should just move in and occupy the areas or pull all of the graves out back to our own nations. In a generation, they'll be 3rd worlders camping on those places anyways. I can see them graverobbing and laying waste to those areas. Shame.

It's a good thing that bucket is labeled "semen"; I wouldn't have figured out what was in it otherwise.

Why do the french think waving a white flag is the solution to everything? Have you grown used to getting cucked that much?

Proceeds to waste more energy? Is your head made of baguette Frenchman?

Bump bump