Redpill me on ((them))

Redpill me on ((them))
100% serious give me all the dirt you have on ((them))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho
youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
archive.org/details/1933-ZionistsSignADealWithHitlerToCreateIsrael-TheTransfer
counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1YVM_H_dk
eugenics.net/
katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/
archive.org/details/TheControversyOfZion
chechar.wordpress.com/2015/02/19/jitterbugs-and-vabanquespieler/
uncoveringthehiddenjews.wordpress.com/
luis40pr.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/jews-control-the-jesuits/
metabunk.org/debunked-cyberberkut-video-supposedly-showing-staged-isis-beheading-of-foley.t6520/
youtu.be/SzhjiPxlSPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're all a bunch of useless faggots.

You are sitting in front of the mist powerful information gathering device ever created in the history of the world. Use it.

I need good evidence. I'm currently in a chat room with a lot of people trying to spread truth but they dont wanna listen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

In 1918 Jews tried to take over Germany with a communist revolution.

Watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho

The Jews have destroyed everything via communism, jesuits, brainwashing, psuedo science, crony capitalism, orwellian double think.

Obviously its not ALL Jews hurr durr but the sect of Jews who is doing this shit...fucking hell this wound is deep. Every conspiracy leads back to the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0

Thanks for contributing so far guys lots of good stuff in here, post anything you got a few people are actually taking this in open minded

Ernst Zundel and Israeli journalist; YouTube it.

nevar forget the holocauster

based greeks in here too
keep them coming if you got em boys

also if you don't read all of this then you're a fucking illiterate nigger

archive.org/details/1933-ZionistsSignADealWithHitlerToCreateIsrael-TheTransfer

Be sure to take some white pills with these to take the edge off.

counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1YVM_H_dk
eugenics.net/

katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/
archive.org/details/TheControversyOfZion
chechar.wordpress.com/2015/02/19/jitterbugs-and-vabanquespieler/
uncoveringthehiddenjews.wordpress.com/

Go fuck yourself
ZIONISM rules
Natiolismus people suck Ahmed cock

>You can't hate Jews and Muslims silly goy

what book is this

>tfw noone remembers that judah was forsaken by YHWH

>tfw noone realizes that even through Christ's redemptive sacrifice, the j*ws still were no longer YHWH's chosen people

The reason the jew still fights and cries out and gnashes his teeth is because he has failed. His ancestors were the promised people in the promised land, and they were such dysfunctional retards that they lost their holy favor time and time again. Your modern jew uses their semitism as a fog to disguise the mass of anguish and self-loathinf they feel for being failures. Besides, the ethnic jews were dispersed and intermarried enough to the point of losing their special status on their own, regardless of their prior transgressions.

tldr yews are extremely buttmad and therefor project that onto every other race through usury (banking), deception (media), and guilt tripping (muh six goronomillion, we dindu nuffin, remember when Nebuchadnezzar II kicked us out of the holy land?????)

We use Muslims to wipe out Aryan population, then we proceed with phase 2, we wipe out Muslims and other inferior Jews.

>it's a Sup Forums drudges up all their fake quotes pictures episode

#NOTALLJESUITS

luis40pr.wordpress.com/2013/10/12/jews-control-the-jesuits/

Fake
metabunk.org/debunked-cyberberkut-video-supposedly-showing-staged-isis-beheading-of-foley.t6520/

A super hardworking ethno-religious minority that has been and continues to be the boogeyman for unsuccessful white people. I'm Jewish and a big part of the Jewish community in a major metropolitan area, and it's really not that exciting.

Umm, it's not like there's a shortage of Hezbollah members so that J00s have to fake it

Is this real?
I want to see the actual device.
That sounds like some excellent engineering.

NECK
YOURSELF

I feel like nobody that posts this shit has ever read anyone on that list. You'd agree with them since they hated consumer culture. That's the whole point of their movement.

they were persecuted by the west for 2000 years and now they're thirsty for revenge. They are covering us in huge debts and promoting multiculturalism to enslave us and kill our society.

They are a tribal group of whites who maintain their ethnic/cultural pride and never apologize to any other peoples for anything.
Basically they are everything normie whites wish their people were.
Jews are the uncucked/tribal whites and the other whites are the cucked whites.
Not hard to see which group is winning.

Your a normie jew. Just the kind that makes the goy mad in every business transaction. "Muh, discount?" "Can you do it for this?" "The other guy is at this price"
The 1% are the ones we are really bitching about.

Mossad has been caught posing as CIA agents and recruiting terrorists.
youtu.be/SzhjiPxlSPI

friendly reminder this is the next president of the USA

only uses two parentheses when describing (((Them))) must be one of (((Them))) . Give em all you got

No it is not real. Nor actually possible.

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD