I rarely check this board anymore

I rarely check this board anymore

Is Sup Forums still pro-Trump or no

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/irans-shockingly-honest-reaction-trumps-visit-saudi-arabia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes but since a few months ago half of our threads are either shills or trolls

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP SO MUCH

Yes My President

No.
The only people that unironically do are kekistani fags, retarded burgers and memesters.

This. Nobody here genuinely supports him after he's failed to deliver so many times. The man called himself a globalist for christs sake.

Yes, anyone who doesn't is either trolling or is here from elsewhere

Only r/The_Donald refugees actually like him after he's proven to be another globalist shill.

No, anyone who doesn't is either trolling or is here from elsewhere

too many bots for you to judge accurately
it's crazy how much this board picks up at 6AM EST

Not all of us, just the ones that post for free. RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, Sup Forums mostly likes Trump. Anybody claiming he's a globalist is a faggot still assravaged from him dropping a few tomahawk missiles on an airfield.

People love sucking this guys cock, I'm pretty sure most of the posts here are done by Jerome Corsi in between his wank sessions.

we don't like him, we just like making liberals asshurt

Both Sup Forumss were retarded but at least old pol was mostly ironic

The cognitive dissonance in this board when it comes to Trump is fucking real. The guys a total chump and a flip flopping piece of shit president. Fuck em

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP

I'm not head-over-heels for him, but what else can we do? If you wanna win, you have to stick to the program and stay strong -- the alternative is becoming a cucked libshit and that's not gonna happen.

this.
aaaand look its the asshurt faggots larping as "rightwing" now

Yes but OPs have gotten more jewish

He is slowly preparing for the big battles to come.

Praise Trump!

>globalist
>just pulled out of globalist wealth redistribution scheme
We don't even need shills anymore. They've succeeded in turning half this board into mindless zombies.

In retrospect, we should have voted for that illuminati mafioso chick.

Yes but he needs to stop making these mistakes.
Like his rhetoric and the tweets.

This.

He shouldn't give the damn media any ammunition.
>Obama wiretaps
>Crowd sizes
>illegal voters
>Contradictions after firing Comey
So unnecessary.

He won't

He's a dumbass

I have never seen such a cringey meme like covfefe

You need to see the BIG picture... it is all related... he is playing 5D chess on the world... people you think have nothing to do with him are being manipulated

This is my problem with Trump he doesn't focus or knows when to shut up.

I grant I don't see how nog related fits into the grand chess game

Just wait and see

Yes

truth

and this thread is a concern troll shill.

Spoiler alert: you are one of those mindless, Trump-cucked zombies.

no everything here is satire

black lives don't matter

Not to be too cryptic but this 'nog' is a cultural touchstone. By himself not too important, but his influence is wider than it would at first seem to be.

If he can be turned to supporting Trump it will have a big influence on the young black inner city youth

I don't know if I've overestimated the intelligence of average Sup Forums users or have people just recently become this fucking stupid.
>never take Trump's word at face values but support him based on his actions
>Trump says he's a nationalist and a globalist while still doing the same thing he always done
>''WOW WTF NOT MY PRESIDENT ANYMORE''

Yes, Sup Forums is still carefully in favour of Trump. Not like the worshippers at reddet, but Trump's actions have so far been good enough.

Yes, as you can see it's about half shills.

Basically: free posters do. Paid posters don't.

You hit the nail on the head.

I promote Trump just to watch libfags lose their tiny fucking minds.

Yess

No, not after he fucked his supporters over with the Syrian strike. But worst of all for me was when he FUCKING APPROVED THE DEM'S IDEAL FUCKING BUDGET WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO FIGHT IT.
We will never get a fucking wall. Ted Cruz is actually fighting more to get the wall funded than Trump is.

As long as Drumpf does the devil's work, Sup Forums will stand by his side

reminder
>still no wall
>attack assad to please dear friend in isreal without solid proof
>no wall
>no deportation
>lock her up
>muh ebil sauidi arabia
>billion dollar deal in weapons
>literally arming whabbi terrorist supporters

only reddo faggots support him

I am not sure if its pro.but it is not anti-trump.

For more le based blackmen? We don't need nigger allies. Maybe a few for votes and liberal salt, but you don't shit where you eat.

Why would you start building a wall before prototypes and a budget. Attack on Assad was a fake response to a false flag. Deportations might come in time. Hillary might be imprisoned when they start the investigations for real. Saudi weapons deal was a 3D move that will be used against Saudis. Saudi-Arabian military is and always has been a joke that will never use the weapons it have effectively. That country will fall, and they have American weapons ready.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/irans-shockingly-honest-reaction-trumps-visit-saudi-arabia

No, we hate trump now, so you shills can go.