Truth about gays

Lets talk about the gay degeneracy and what it really means.

1. 74 percent of people who identify as gay or "bi" were sexually abused as children.

2.Gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 92% of new HIV diagnoses among all men in their age group and 27% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men.

3.some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.

4.A Canadian study estimated that the risk of suicide among LGB youth is 14 times higher than for heterosexual youth

5. 28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

6.Several studies suggest that gay men, lesbians and bisexuals appear to have higher rates of some mental disorders compared with heterosexuals

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dump incomming

please do, this info needs to get out.

>thought policing is ok when it's something we don't like

gays and betas are the reason i have 25 fwb

no, no, you see this isn't thought policing
THESE people are REALLY ACTUALLY DANGEROUS

Agree. Bump for importance

Bump. Bog the faggots.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord dot gg/HVT6p

So what can we do about this scourge, Sup Forums?

Should we have mandatory bedroom checks by police? I'm thinking we could have more surveillance, it's a good thing Obama got the ball rolling on that amirite?

So, let's have more surveillance, let's have authorities check your body for signs of gay sex, and also have some kind of program where those accused of or suspected of being gay can be detained? help me out on this.

How are they 19 times more likely to die in a car accident?

Probably something to do with their poor mental health

>Policing actions is thought policing.
makes me think

They sit on the gear stick.

Probably
Also guys someone needs to get better sources, some of these are WAY OUTDATED.

>Say that Muslims are degenerates for not approving gays and constantly boast about how supporting gay rights is a "western value"

>Say that gay people are degenerates and homosexuality is a result of mental problems

Why does Sup Forums keep contradicting itself? One moment (((merchants))) are really great and the next moment, hitler was right.

Is Sup Forums collapsing on itself?

its honestly hard to find new sources. idk if its google blocking but the best reports you can find are often 20 years old. Hard to bash on homos without updated data.

>"Say that Muslims are degenerates for not approving gays and constantly boast about how supporting gay rights is a "western value""
Only Jews & brainwashed lemmings say this.

The reason the sources are old is most likely because it wouldn't be PC to do these studies now

Thats a big issue then. And with gays being seen as the victims almost always I can see a lot of those statistics being a lot worse than before.

Can we have mandatory drug regiments for kids suspected of having gay tendencies? I'm seeing alot of anger but no viable solutions here, that's not the Sup Forums I know. Come on, anti-gay police state when???

Two things can be bad,,,,

Not only one thing is possible to be bad.

the problem with society is telling society it's the problem.
>hey bob, your kid kind of looks queer
>yeah? hmmm, i should be mad but i'm not
>hey son, do you have strange feelings you can't explain?
>yes dad
>great, now put this in your mouth
>grows up
>now society says not only are you wrong because you're attracted to the same sex, but you also have a mental illness because you fall in a group where society has determined you'd have a higher likelihood of mental illness
>coincidentally mentally ill from being abused from dad

maybe bob's friend just shut the fuck up, then some kid wouldn't have grown up molested, and become a mentally ill gay man

>Not supporting gays is bad, supporting gays is bad. Two things can be bad.

Lol. what kind of grass are you smoking?

Sup Forums is not one person. You have the answer right in front of your face.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord–

discord dot gg/S3GwX

>1. 74 percent of people who identify as gay or "bi" were sexually abused as children.
numbers aren't that shocking when you get redpilled that 1 in 3 women and 1 in 5 men were sexually abused as children
>2.Gay and bisexual men aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 92% of new HIV diagnoses among all men in their age group and 27% of new diagnoses among all gay and bisexual men.
so what? how does being vulnerable to diseases make you a bad person? are children and the elderly le degenerate because they get viruses more otfen?
>3.some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.
pedophiles are a tiny minority of the population and most stats about gay pedos discount women who molest children
>4.A Canadian study estimated that the risk of suicide among LGB youth is 14 times higher than for heterosexual youth
so you should stop hating on gays and give them more compassion
>5. 28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: "Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)
implying the average straight man wouldnt pull a number like that if women let him
>6.Several studies suggest that gay men, lesbians and bisexuals appear to have higher rates of some mental disorders compared with heterosexuals
so the solution to this is to make their lives even worse with more discrimination?

I have yet to see anyone here actually come up with what they think the solution to the 'gay menace' is, because ultimately it would mean policing the thoughts of adults and putting surveillance cameras in their bedrooms, detaining suspects, etc. It's mostly just their discomfort at the ideo of being gay, but it's entirely possible for a gay guy to live a healthy productive life and not go around spreading disease or molesting kids. I'm bisexual and I wasn't ever molested.

If most of the problem is diseases, then we just need to put more research into combating STDs, which are spread by both gays and straights. Anything beyond that is just adults policing other adults' personal activities.

bump