White South African Genocide

Can we somehow get some spotlight on this to Trump? We need to accept the white south africans before they are all murdered by niggers. news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/bury-them-alive-white-south-africans-fear-for-their-future-as-horrific-farm-attacks-escalate/news-story/3a63389a1b0066b6b0b77522c06d6476

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only hope seems to be Russia or Trump. Maybe Denmark. Doesn't Russia need population? And they wouldn't look down on farmers I'm sure.

Russia is hopeless.

No such thing as white genocide. It's a myth. Stop believing in that the bullshit.

The world will turn its back on SA whites. At least on the Boars. Anything else would make the ANC the bad guys and ruin the narrative. God be with them. All based Pols should boycott diamonds and at least SA sourced gold.

Why is Russia hopeless? Or are you being a proxyfag?

what are these cucks still doing there ?

white south africans should leave south africa ASAP, the nigger problem will fix itself when their are not whites to support them.

abandon the homeland......let the niggers have it.....

stfu and go poo in a loo

South Africa is not the homeland for whites. They need to come home to America.

It's not your homeland you dumb fuck, you successfully colonized it first and now the niggers have successfully taken it back.

you lost move on or get killed

africa should be niggerland honestly, they (white) should leave,and we should deport all negros there

It's Africa.
They should fuck off back to Europe or stop whinging and crying about darkie migration to Europe

Trump seems to be so far up his jewish masters' backsides, he can't see the shit for the colon. Putin has always been chummy with the blacks, so no, we are on our own. As per usual.

Maybe Afrikaners should get out of Africa? They belong there as much as mudslimes belong in Europe

why do Blacks and Blacks alone get a whole continent?

So if europe is flooded with mudpeople, the eternal 63 percenters get also breed out and SA whites all get murdered. Where should ebil whitey go?

Do you worry about your life there?

Why don't niggers understand as soon as you get rid of those who keep your shit hole running it will all fall apart.

Stupid kike.

Blacks should be genocided from Africa, then we can farm the rare trees that they keep destroying like retarded sub-humans.

Why don't you come back to the Netherlands Jan?

>maybe they should get out of the country they built
So when are you leaving white devil?

>Where should ebil whitey go?
to hell

just kidding my nigga

They all say 'We are Africans, this is our home!' and refuse to leave.

Every SA person I ever met was a hard eyed, tough person and always wildly delusional in this regard.

Do not ever tell a SA guy anything like 'You never belonged there in the first place and you reap what you sow, if you lost control through force, you can expect the same in return, you are not really African' you might be punched in the mouth. Ask me how I know. Also, none of them are very intelligent, idk if they share schoolhouses with niggers or what.

I don't worry much about it anymore. We know we're in shit, and there's no miraculous escape.

Well that was profoundly mean...

Kaffirs use social media created by whites, yet complain about whites. Fuck right off.

>America.

Because your government don't want us there. Simple really.

>he fell for the Africa was always niggerland kike meme
Dumb faggot, niggers were genetically engineered by Aryans tens of thousands of years ago. This entire world was built by Aryans.

We wuz hyperboreans n sheit

Whites settled in western part of South Africa before niggers even arrived there. The eastern part is theirs tho.

Stubborn. The word you're looking for is stubborn. Ours may, or may not be a last stand, but hopefully it will serve as inspiration for the spineless whites in Europe.

I wasn't trying to be mean, just my experiences. Maybe the accent makes you sound dumb. Sorry.

Come home white man. Rather to be punched in the mouth then see you butchered and raped in that shithole you call a country.

kill yourself stupid American
maybe you should leave America too by that principle

SA today Europe and America tomorrow.

Some Americans are dumber than our dumbest people

Stop taking credit for every white man achievement. The Jews are white but they are not Anglos and it was Zuckerberg, a Jew, who did FB and Americans who are off mixed European ancestry who did every other social site, just as it was the Meds who gave you Anglos civilization 2,000 years ago. Fuck off.

Stop acting as if your skin colour denies your primitive ancestry and makes you one with the Americans, as well as the other Europeans you don't want here in the UK who are of different genetic heritage.

The whole thing is pretty comical.
>Black First Land First
>BLF

Then go into
>Who owns the banks
>Who owns the media
> Who owns ChickenLicken, Nando's, KFC
>etc..

Too dumb to learn the difference between white and (((white))). And fast food fried chicken companies are important enough to warrant a political protest.

I'd take you any day over these mudslime migrants, wish we could do a 1:1 trade

That tends to happen when one country has 100 million more people than another.

I don't see American whites straight up killing American blacks nor do I see Brazilian mestizos killing Brazilian blacks (we do not have many blacks, we have an easy 140 million mestizos, mostly indian/white)

Stfu paki

No problem, our accent isn't always the best I'll agree. So what happened? Sounds like an interesting story.

>wish we could do a 1:1 trade
Europe would need to do a 10:1 trade by the sound of things.

What should be done about Die Antword though?

What South Africa is Today, Europe will be tomorrow

Build the Great European Wall

>The only hope seems to be Russia
>nazis want Russian help

>get slaughtered like pigs under everyone's approval
>inspiration

Came here to hate on niggers.
I hate niggers.
I hate them so fucking much.
If I could I would nuke all of Africa until not a single nigger is left.
Fucking nigger monkey subhuman scum.
I hate niggers.

As a White man in the southern US. I would gladly trade our blacks for your whites. We would be unstoppable!

Yes, stubborn, but I think that word isn't really enough. It's part delusion and part idk a word, capability of violence and part nostalgia and whatever. It's like it's built into you people.

SA will not be an example of a couragous last stand, but an example of what happens when a white nation surrenders it's power or becomes a minority in a democracy.

We whites historically shit on others for their inferiority, they know that and will take revenge when they can. Like they do now in SA. It will be a bloodbath in the USA soon, when they are outnumbered and their votes are meaningless and they are the minority. Natural order of things. Apartheid government was never natural. It was an abomination and unworkable. Better to just carve out a sliver of coast make borders and make it 100% white than try to integrate a huge majority nigger population. It was insanity, and backfired horribly.

You as a White African have places to flee to even if you refuse to. In Europe or Americas, that's the real last stand. Whites are a minority in the world. We are fucked if those places follow SA.

Yeah maybe but have you ever seen one?

ALMOST EVERY FUCKING DAY

Best Bet is to get Tucker Carlson to cover it

I love your conviction! So energized!

Throw them down an old mineshaft, then seal it up with concrete, and never ever talk of the abomination again.

>kill* white

What remark is the asterisk referring us to

What he said.

Fuck Europe, back to the motherland you whitey

Where can I find a Nazi girl that wants to genocide lesser races? I really need to know.

>SEIZE THE CHICKEN LICKEN, NANDO'S, KFC

Beautiful

I see someone's yearning for the good old days of the USSR.

I married a Kraut. She's stubborn and kind of a bitch sometimes but she hates niggers and spics. It's fucking fantastic!

The funny thing is, they don't know how bad the US blacks are until they get here, then they are 100% repulsed by their degeneracy and go full blown white pride. Red pills galore!

Look at that fucking monkey. Feed the great white sharks with that waste of blood flesh and bone.

Tell me exactly what is stopping the African whites from enacting their own free state? You already control all the capital and land, and already have private armies.

Take what's fucking yours. Establish a free white state.

We can't even do that on our own Heimat-continent. THERE ARE NIGGERS EVERYWHERE

You're wrong. There's nowhere to flee to. Those who could afford to leave has already done so, or are in the process of leaving. The rest of us are either too old, not on some valuable skills list, or just not rich enough to get out.

Well if you are born and raised somewhere for generations its typical of white people to want to stand up to opposition rather than mudslimes running from any problem they see.

>implying Trump will take on a loaded bomb like that
he has enough on his plate without being accused of only caring about white people

Come here, throw away papers and apply for asylum.

White lost WWII to jew and communism. Now they have no optional but follow condition of surrender.

He might as well do it, he already has enough on his plate. Whats one more thing ((they)) accuse him of?

True. Whats the best way to go about that?

Yes aryans were

Who's that

There were no niggers in South Africa you fucking poo, the zulus migrated there after the whites settled there. Read a history book sometime.

>white
>asylum

never going to happen. besides, i'd be too proud to go beg.

doesn't matter you dumb fuck. you lost , the niggers have successfully taken over. leave or die

since fighting back is not an option.

some instagram slut. i honestly can't remember. she's fucking hot though.

that she is. brown eyes though

i heard bangladesh scored over 300 against your bowling attack?

>i'd be too proud to go beg
that's a dumb move

South Africans have more pride in their country the cunts who bent over backwards for refugees in Berlin.

not a cricket fan

If the race war starts (it will) in SA in the next decade, there will be more than 4 million whites far away from any western country who cannot just flee with free passports. The West has abandoned us and we're stuck here. However, before 4 million whites perish, there will be 100 million dead niggers.

Bump Bump Bump

Hopefully they come out of this more racist than ever.

Born in '91 in Cape Town.

I'm what you would call middle-class, but I still don't earn nearly enough to have any kind of extra money beyond what I need to survive each month. My pension comes from my job.

When you convert our money to Euros (R.14 to 1 euro) or Dollars (R. 13 to 1 dollar) or Pounds (R. 16 to 1 pound) what little money I have immediately vanishes and becomes worthless. I might get in as a skilled worker but definitely not as a permanent resident, and thats even putting aside the fact that I have a wife and would need to bring her too.

And even if I magically found a genie that let me enter these countries, what I will have forever is the life of an outsider. Nothing can ever replace the land of your birth and the people in it. Culture is something you attach to in those early years, and whatever thin veneer that connects me to life in Europe or the USA is superficial at best. What's left to me then? To find other dispossessed South Africans, equally angry at having to flee, who spend all their time talking about how the old country was fucked up and drinking themselves to death? I'd probably kill myself.

And yes, at the end of the day survival at any cost is preferable. But, for fuck's sake guys...this is home. Everything I know and care about and understand is here. It's all so impossibly hopeless.

I'm teaching at a nigger township school cause the salary isn't bad, and if you've seen what I've seen of the young blacks, you'll be as depressed as I am. It's horrifying what's happened here.

And I'm not even old enough to remember when it was good, but I get all the blame for the degradation.

Leaving is not so simple - Physically or emotionally.

You guys have access to guns etc correct? What are your gun laws there

>Attacks on Whites

>War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
>SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
>Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
>Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith (Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
>Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

> Misc

>Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
>Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
>Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
>Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
>Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
>Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
>Oran massacre of 1962
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oran_massacre_of_1962
>Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
>The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
>Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
>Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
>Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
>Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
>Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

moving to another country would be the death of the afrikaner people. we'd simply reintegrate and become where ever we moved to.

I don't think the Guptas care for cricket.