THIS IS A LIE

>"IP addresses can be invented, a child can do that," he added. "Your underage daughter could do that. That is not proof."

Putin is either a fucking retard or a fucking liar. Or probably both.

The only useful way to engage in hacking via a different IP is by some form of proxy, usually through a hacked machine somewhere else. Otherwise, if you completely spoof an IP address, either your ISP will filter it out from the get-go, or, even if it manages to hit the internet, practically nothing happens. You don't get the response. With TCP technology today you can't even predict sequence numbers anymore to spoof a connection blindly. This is why infecting computers is such a lucrative business: they need YOUR IP, not one they made up.

But hey, keep believing this stupid motherfucker if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/
moonofalabama.org/2017/06/france-debunks-russian-hacking-claims-clinton-loses-it-again-and-again.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he knows exactly what your underage daughter knows how to do
I trust Putin, he is alpha

>But hey, keep believing this stupid motherfucker if you want.
He says exactly what I want him to say, why wouldn't I believe him?

>underage daughter
I associate 'underage' with sexual connotations immediately, so just using that phrase out of nowhere seems like creepy shit to me.

>muh putin
>muh drumpf
>muh degeneracy

Bitch, do you SERIOUSLY think ANYBODY gives a shit?

It's news you stupid cucked eurofag.

that's great, you're right - and if you catch traffic in the middle of the act, live, with multiple credible witnesses, sure.

but logs can be altered. timestamps can be faked.

hell, you could set up a private network in a lab environment, completely separate from the rest of the internet and use public ip space to spoof a whole bunch of things.

logs are for troubleshooting, not reliable as evidence.

99.9% of every hacking conviction has come from logs and post-hack evidence, dummy. Stop falling for that stupid meme excuse. Catching a hacker IN THE ACT is almost impossible because they almost always get in from stolen credentials, which wouldn't set off any red flags.

he means reports you idiot like what

this guy is saying

He means IP addresses can be spoofed. Sheesh, does every liberal shill on Sup Forums have to declare everyone a "fucking retard" or a "stupid motherfucker" ??

You can tell the lefty shills on here by the non-stop personal attacks.

The worst of Sup Forums is a saint compared to any liberal.

>ip spoofing doesnt exist

No, retard, he's implying the IPs that made connections and stole data were spoofed. Which is IMPOSSIBLE.

nigger you can literally pick any IP address you want via proxy, or asking your ISP directly for it through computer settings.

>being this utterly retarded

>didn't read anything I said

straw-man argument, dood.

hacking convictions occur when the hacker admits that yeah, the logs are him.

doesn't change the fact that logs can be altered and are unreliable.

if i had a modest budget and the desire to implicate some other state party in a crime, i could build a lab TODAY to generate authentic looking logs.

No it isn't you fucking ape

Did you not read vault 7

>Trump is degeneracy

that's something to care about

Please explain to me how that's IMPOSSIBLE.

I'll wait.

>wtf is a VPN?
>wtf is ToR?
>wtf is a proxy?
>wtf is public wifi?

I ALREADY explained why it's impossible. If you completely fake an IP address you don't receive the response traffic. SO you can't use it for anything useful, such as stealing DNC data, which is what happened.

Those are not what Putin is talking about you fucking drone. He's saying a child can invent an IP address from thin air and use it to steal data.

do you not fucking know what a DNS is? My router literally lets me negotiate for an IP if i want one.

>they aren't reliable
>99.9% of every conviction has come from them

That's pretty fucking stupid, but I'm not sure how it's a "meme excuse" you fucking newfag shit. Try fitting in harder, there's still color in your dick, faggot.

What does DNS have to do with IP addresses, you fucking retard?

And what does resetting your router for a new DHCP lease have to do with anything? That's not what Putin said or meant. He said you can MAKE THEM UP.

Logs are evidence. Deal with it, comrade.

but what if record is change, then would be wrong IP

>he didn't read vault seven

You're making yourself look like a total fucking idiot

No, son. I'm telling you that you can't invent an IP from thin air. You can't. Full stop. Game over. Doesn't work. Can't receive the return traffic. Period.

Therefore it can't be used to steal data.

>Still thinking strict IPv4

Man you're a hateful little shit aren't ya. Learn how to emulate with IPv6 and then bring this up again. Also, don't underestimate young kids and technology these days, my 9 year old made an app to help folks with TBIs that might make her some money with the VA. You just mad cause Putin blocked blacked dot com from operating in his cyber space. Shill harder fagtron

spoken like a true FSK agent.

we've got your number ivan - nice bit of work using your ID when you hacked the whitehouse...but we're on to you!

lol holy fucking shit, are you really trying to one-up me on technology by namedropping a SAFER IP VERSION THAT MAKES SPOOFING ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE?

lol Jesus christ, please stop, I'm laughing too hard.

Putin lied. Deal with it, comrades.

FAKE NEWS LIBKEK!! you LOST!

>What does DNS have to do with IP addresses

You must be baiting

Explain to me how DNS has anything to do with spoofing an IP address.

Go on, I'll wait.

It came out the CIA is able to frame people electronically several times now, youre living under a rock.

I keep finding a lot of traffic from 192.168.1.101. I am sure I am being hacked, so trump is telling the truth any kid can make up an up address

>implying anything you wrote is worth reading

That means literally nothing.

You can't invent IPs from thin air and use them for anything productive.

>uninformed child turning his brain off when he's wrong

It's easy to fake an IP when your personal team of paid ITs are the only ones with access to the logs, and the only people allowed to look at the servers.

You ShareJew kike.

It assigns the last segment of numbers of your IP

>when ex KGB president of Russia knows less about gathering information than op

Is this bait or are you actually that stupid?

Most likely a shit translation from Russian to English done on purpose.

Almost 100% certain he just said young and they purposely translated it to underage.

...........no.

Yes, I know more about networking than anyone in this thread. I do it for a living.

Well, your mom's vagina was some good news to your dad some 30years ago, but that does not mean it is a good place to visit now.

Hrmm...

Could you send server commands from a spoofed ip to do something else with the data? And not even need return traffic?

Vault 7 documentation specifically mentions how they have the technology to make attacks look like they came from anywhere.

Why not just pay 10 bucks for a Russian VPN and do it that way?

Wow, a literal autist

I mean, first off, what's to say he just simply doesn't understand what someone else told him? In other words, he overheard someone talking about IP spoofing and concluded that IP spoofing = faking an IP address.

Instead, here you are sperging out over a literal technicality in the context of what he said when the content itself is correct. Anyone can use a VPN, anyone can use TOR browser. I think I was 11 when I first used TOR so he's right insofaras a kid is able to fake spoof an IP.

You tell yourself that faggot. If that were the case you wouldn't have come back and have an autistic meltdown.

>Putin uses wrong terminology and inadvertently reveals he's not a network engineer
Holy penis what a scoop

But the central point is correct, only a babby-tier hacker would fail to mask their true IP

>IPv6 safer

I can see I am fighting an unarmed man here, I will stop. I guess Putin wrote all those juicy ass emails that came out verifying HRC rigged the election, was given questions ahead of time and employed three Pakistanis who have ties to Pakistani intelligence and nefarious businesses.
You obviously have no understanding how DNS works, how IP addresses can be now made up due to IANA making them class less, and how IPv6 made everything much more broader in the cyber environment. Please go and choke on one of your dad's dicks

you CAN invent IP addresses you dumb faggot
i do it all the time when bouncing on TOR for illegal browsing of illegal stuff

CIA already has the ability to fake the source of an attack, i.e fake IP, wikileaks released leaked docs about that months ago. Who cares if Putin exaggerates, it's possible and everyone that studied networking knows it's possible.

Heck we even used to do it by faking MAC and stealing the IP of a different computer during Cisco networking class.

FINLAND STOP

Could you spoof the handshake packet as a send? Maybe figure out the timing by intrusion testing?

I dunno, I've only taken one course in networking.

>Could you send server commands from a spoofed ip to do something else with the data? And not even need return traffic?
If you don't receive the return traffic you won't be able to respond with the correct acknowledgement number to complete the handshake.

What if you used a server in the middle to collect the packets and relay them back to the sender?

To create the appearance that the endserver is talking to the spoofed IP when it's actually talking to the unspoofed server in the middle?

the CIA has all of the ISPs in their pocket (or vice versa?)

You answered your own question, you little faggot shit.

PROXIES can be used by children. Do you even know what a VPN is, faggot moron?

I bet you have a whole 3 hours internet experience. Bravo, retard.

Well, then you're using a proxy, or talking to an unintended server in a man-in-the-middle attack. TCP is designed for end-to-end communication.

One of the two guys that discovered IP logs connecting a server in Trump Tower to some Russian bank had a white-paper published in a scientific journal that details how to fake the logs that he claims to have found. His method uses spoofed IPs.

Yeah but what if say I as the CIA, had access to say comcast, and just stuck a nic module on a network node one day,and man in the middled my own spoofed communication, to give the appearance that it was end to end, and genuine?

Don't answer. It would work. Just shut the fuck up and leave.

This, sage, shut it down.

Doesn't address the issue of return traffic. I mean sure, if you had really high-level control, you could declare an arbitrary IP for yourself and communicate with it once the routing tables get updated, and hope there's no network engineers that notice and go what the crap.

The $10 Russian VPN is the simpler solution.

Putin's total ignorance of hacking shows hes not the hacker

OP btfo

You're a fucking moron OP, anyone can invent an IP address. My wife's son could do that.

Yes it does. The man in the middle takes the return traffic, processes it, and then outputs handshake packets traffic through the spoof, back through ITSELF (being a network node and all), and voila, the illusion is complete.

Also, many intelligence agencies who would benefit from framing another nation in such a way, have high level access.

As well, my proposed method is less noticeable or traceable than a $10 vpn.

Thats probably a translation issue

those logs looked forged, too weaponizedautism.wordpress.com/

Wikileaks revealed the software tools the CIA can use to spoof ips, so you're either wrong or full of shit.

>being this retarded

"Impossible"

You are a literal fucking idiot who should honestly, seriously kys. You clearly have no fucking clue (as evidenced by multiple anons in this thread).

You obviously have no fucking clue about technology aside from what you think you know from reading wikipedia.

I can spoof any number of IP addresses I want by poisoning ARP tables, spoofing MAC addresses to bypass MAC filtering at either A.) Wifi hot spots or B.) switches employing MAC filtering.

Even the best networks rely on MAC filtering for access control to any network. Just because most networks might use DHCP for dynamic (or static) leasing of IP's **DOES NOT** mean I can't physically plug into the network, compute the subnet mask from the gateway and assign myself any fucking IP I want.

Or I can sniff the traffic coming across the switch, pick an IP, poison the ARP table (as mentioned before), clone the MAC assigned to that IP and hijack any IPV4 connection I want.

Or you could literally tap an ethernet cable and spoof any number of those IP's by performing a man in the middle attack.

You're so fucking literally an autist that you confused TCP connections with IP Addresses as if that means anything. TCP connection hijacking and spoofing an IP address literally have nothing to do with each other. Literally nothing. You think that because you read about kevin mitnicks TCP sequence attack on shimomura your some kind of expert, but actually your just another idiot.
You literally have zero fucking clue.

Where did you come across whst youre trying to pass off as facts here?

meanwhile, the Russia hacked the Frogs story has collapsed..

moonofalabama.org/2017/06/france-debunks-russian-hacking-claims-clinton-loses-it-again-and-again.html

Could somebody fuck your shit up just by having your IP? Like access your system or router?
I don't know fuck all about this stuff.

If you're connected to the Internet, the NSA has access to your computer and since the leaks, anyone with CAPER Green can control your machine remotely without you knowing it.

Not necessarily but yes if your router was vulnerable.
There are 4 billion public ipv4 addresses on the planet and it's almost guaranteed that every address out has been probed. There are bots making penetration attempts all day, every day, and it's been this way for years and years.
You don't even need to be targeted, it's already happening.
But an intelligent person who knows your IP can probably do more damage. Even if you're 100% secured they can still ddos it.

>CAPER Green

ooh tell me more

What about ipv6?
I'm pretty sure my router does not accept random incoming traffic.

NSA programs end in Red, Blue or Green.

Red = In house testing only

Blue = Limited release, sort of "Beta" testing

Green = Operational; can be used on anyone at any time.

ipv6 has 2^128 addresses, randomly probing around to find used addresses would be useless.

If they know what they are doing. Someone with experience can bypass most security proticals, there are key loggers which whenever you press a key it records it or "logs" it so every time you type in your password it sends it to the attacker, they can also access your webcam and microphone, ARP Poisoning can steal your banking info, When helping my brother secure his cyber security after his banking info got stolen I could through his computer find the IP of his phone then through the Bluetooth that he connected to his Mercedes Benz I could hack his car and take full control of it. But if some script kiddie tried to the network IDS (Intrusion Detection System) would pick up his IP and block it.