Pol BTFO

What now bigots?

Honestly, how do these people prefer this over traditional values? It makes no fucking sense.

I'm sure the chick in the left is very free

degeneracy feels good

I don't.

But I also don't get butthurt at a couple people minding thier own business on a train like whatever fag runs the "Sup Forums news Network" twitter (cringe).

The mussie looks like she's ready to kill the drag queen, look at her eyes.

Because they care more about ideological concepts than the end result.

Feel sad for anyone who equates people sitting next to each other on public transportation to community. If you think the bar for social cohesion is that low, I don't think you have much of a future.

She probably did an ISIS beheading when they stepped outside but got no jail time because of tolerance.

Hey look it's a picture of Europe in 10 years

then you are the fag

its because they are young and emotional, give them time.

I've just accepted being called a racist and bigot by these "people", I have a job and it doesn't matter desu

>Implying Europe isn't already like it

>traditional values?

i didnt realize "traditional values" meant "beating your flaccid dick on an imageboard made for weebs and not having children because you'd rather worship at the feet of trump like a cuckold"

I like how he's still manspreading.

You have to go back.

but it already looks like that, at least here

Looks like I struck a nerve. Stay in school kiddo, you might grow out of it.

Fair point.

we honour our contract when he signed up for the execution list.

Saying every generic thing you can isn't a very good attempt maybe that works on reddit tho.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS FUTURE PRESIDENT

This is Europe, today.

More like this is Texas or Utah in 10 years.

It looks ugly and ugliness makes me feel bad. Nobody would be against trannies if they looked good.

>muh epick Sup Forums vs reddit WEBSITE WARS!!!11

you are proving my point and dont even realize it, you poor kid

Libtards are fucking delusional.

Looks more like a picture of Europe ten years ago.

sperg harder

Sorting is a long hard process. Think of the cesspool culture we grew up in, the fact that we've found any footing at all on this Egyptian herpetology board is a miracle.

Being a cuck is a "footing"? I feel bad for your parents, all those wasted years and their son ends up kissing trump's cock.

Would you prefer Islamic traditional values where you beat children with your flaccid dick and worship a warlord who fucked kids and flew around on a sky donkey?

Fucking gross.

>Saying every generic thing you can isn't a very good attempt

You have to go back.

check out the beekeepers sideways look.
bet they fucked.

Am I the only one who's going to point out that there's a fucking Sup Forums twitter account with 1.5k retweets per post openly inviting twitter cancer to this board?

>implying Islam allows religious freedom
>implying trannies won't be killed by the muslims
>implying subways are "robust"

sage

>What now bigots?

> this is the future liberals want

Pic related is the future liberals get.