What makes christianity so weak and sissy compared to Islam and Judaism?

What makes christianity so weak and sissy compared to Islam and Judaism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLJcJi3qPpM
youtube.com/watch?v=AC7szRVX78E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was started by (((Jesus)))

Cause they can let shit go instead of keeping their conflicts going for centuries.

(((protestants)))
It's so easy to identiy the retards in Sup Forums as they so constantly post the same shit. You and that Mexican that larps as a Nordic pagan too.

The one that posts his face constantly?

White people.

It has been subverted by cultural marxists like the rest of wester culture and taken over by self hating degenerate motons

I suggest you read the bible. God and Jesus aren't the pacifists you think they are.

It has been subverted by cultural marxists like the rest of wester culture and taken over by self hating degenerate motons

Nothing, it's all imaginary.

Kikes have been slowly chipping away at if for decades.

Butthurt christcuck

Marxism and kikery happened

Hate the sin, not the sinner.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Just give it to God. Nothing happens outside His Will.

The meek will inherit the earth

Thinking past the sale or begging the question. I guess they aren't all that different.

Didn't jesus forcibly throw a bunch of Jews out of a temple once in the bible?

Victory has defeated them

Fuck off roach

He's talking about modern christians I imagine

Also, NO ONE thinks this

>God and Jesus aren't the pacifists you think they are.

nice cherry picking
here you can see some r e a l christianity at work

nice cherry picking
here you can see some r e a l christianity at work

islam is only practiced by niggers in America. Contemplate this.

Yes. That's why they turned on him and killed him. Kikes hate Christ and what he represented to this day.

The media shows things it wants you to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=RLJcJi3qPpM

Based Poles.

Werent all muslim countries except Iran and Turkey controled by christians

which is exactly why they wil lose in the end.

The final redpill is the Godpill. It's for you the only way to protect yourself against Islam indoctrination and marxist evilogy. Your believe in yourself can never compete with a real ideology. You alone are not strong enough to defend yourself against Islam and marxism. Christianity Offers you a real strong believe, rather a way of living, able you to protect your friends, family and values. Your believe in yourself can waver. Believe in God is eternal. You can't kill or destroy a believe. Unless you kill all the believers. You as only believing in one person that is yourself, can easily be destroyed. You are just one, and we Christians are many but God is the greatest. Our fate keep us in place and keep us strong. And if one of us dies his believe will spread and it will strenghten our fates even further because he will go to God. It is that kind of dedication what is needed to protect and fight against the Islam and marxism, because they do the same. And you stand no chance against them or us Christians.

Deus vult, Gott mit uns.

>forgive
Let everyone do anything to you, just forgive them :DR
Do anything you want just ask for forgiveness and say you're sorry :DD
>give it away
Give away all your possessions and be like jeebus :DD
>donate to church
Help those in need by making sure to keep giving money to an an institution that gets away with legally being a national parasite and evades taxes :DD

Christianity is a cucks religion. It's designed to spiritually and intellectually disempower people into giving everything even sovereignty to the church, so the church can make a profit. Religion never attracts the best and brightest but the weakest and most feeble. Go figure, an organization which main target audience is defective or broken human beings turns out to be shit.

>What makes Christianity so weak and sissy compared to Islam
The fact that we haven't started a full out progrom against you Saracen subhuman filth and that we have accepted muzzie filth into our lands.

I've given up on my pathetic, pussy religion, the only way to deal with muslim parasites blood and iron.

The Religion of Christ was turned into the Religion of Nice

True Christianity is not weak.

What has happened is that politicians have taken it over and watered it down.

Then you have those televangelist publicity whores who build those mega churches all in pursuit of money.

Then you have those pussies at pure flicks churning out garbage intended to make the audience into cucks who will turn the other cheek until their fucking heads get knocked off.

Christianity is the toughest and strongest religion in the world. But for decades it has been hijacked by antichrists.

The whole religion needs a reformation.

>Christians complaining about Jews and Muslims

Are you people that daft to see what is actually going on? The so called Jews in hollywood and your governments are only "jew' in name. All of them are atheists.

Here's what will happen to the world. While all Christians and Jews are busy fighting with Muslims, your media is spreading anti-religious propaganda 24/7 on media.

Keep the religious people bickering amongst themselves while the kikes corrupt moral values and lead society to degeneracy.

Explain.

those other religions just to strapped!

youtube.com/watch?v=AC7szRVX78E

>Christianity is the toughest and strongest religion in the world

>Christianity is the toughest and strongest religion in the world.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

those are traitors of the Faith
Jesus himself said "behead the snake that preaches against the teachings of my Father"

this is such weak bait, I expect better fr-
Oh that's right you're a stupid roach.

When Jerusalem was taken by the crusaders the streets where flowing with the blood of the muslims several feet deep.

There are no true pagans left in europe just neo pagans larping. Odin fell and so did Jupiter.

True Christianity is strong. You're just familiar with cuck Christianity. There is a difference.

>Christian
>weak

Just wait, you faggots

You're talking about the past and most likely living in it too you dumb fucking faggot. Look at the world, Christians are for the most part getting fucked by muslim parasites all around the world. Which means Christianity is weak, when a dumb faggot of a pope kisses a saracen subhumans feet, it sends a loud message to the muslim world that being, Christians will submit to Islam. Fuck this world I hope I live to see it burn in a nuclear holocaust.

The muslims can't seem to shut up about the crusades.

After hundreds of years of muslim agression the crusaders launched a counter attack that pushed the muslims shit in so bad they are still bitching about it.

True Christianity is not weak.

kek

>True Christianity is not weak.
There aren't many Christians that follow "true" Christianity.

Because the christian countries have been invaded by sjw, femminists, liberals etc...

What are you implying? Are you a Catholic waiting for the Pope to call for a crusade?

abandonment of belief in invisible men in the clouds leaving dumb libcuck people to pick up the religion and run with it as a political tool.

he looks wh*te, that explains it all. Also that explains why christianity is weak, it is embraced by wh*tes.
i get it now,the problem is not christianity, it is the white people. something in their DNA makes them weak and gay. I understand it all now.

lol wasnt the middle east overtaken, bombed and ruined recently? not saying that this is a good thing, but honstely, you lost many countries to paid soldiers and western elites.
and you can't even kill isreal, which is basically 1/100000 the population of muslims.

Eh, they will deus vult if cornered.

But until then, their policy of passive resistance reveals their enemy as nothing more than an unprincipled abuser.

Being taught forgiveness is a blessing and a curse.

Jesus.

>O-oy vey, goyim, why're you worshippin' that Jesus guy? Don'tcha know he was a Jew like me!?

Even though Talmudism didn't exist until four centuries later and the writers of the Talmud, the Pharisees, were accused of being a den of Satan-worshiping vipers by Jesus himself.

>Compares Catholic crusaders to modern day Christians
You're delusional as fuck

Most Christians haven't been actual Christians for nearly 150 years now