/lrg/ - LIBERTARIAN RIGHT GENERAL: TURN UP THE ROTORS EDITION

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of all things small government, free market, and self-determination.
Welcome: paleoconservatives, minarchists, laissez-faire capitalists, agorists, ancaps, paleolibertarians, constitutionalists.
Anybody else is welcome to debate us.
Posting Soviet propaganda with no added information is spam and shall be treated as such.
/lrg/-approved people - Bastiat, Hayek, (((Mises))), (((Rothbard))), Pinochet, Timothy McVeigh, Hoppe, Llewellyn Rockwell, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Augustus Sol Invictus, Christopher Cantwell, and the 1st Irregulars. Some of the Liberty Hangout goys are approved too.
Not approved - Anarchyball, Jeffrey Cucker, or reddit anarchists.
All others - ask before trying to use them as a strawman against us.

>PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/vriBmd6A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_DoZTzUQD8
youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ5h8iWa0Q
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2010/02/from-mises-to-carlyle-my-sick-journey.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAQ:
>Do you support open borders?
No. The government does not own the land, therefore it cannot determine the border policy. Seeing as 90% of immigration is harmful to the country, by default a vetting system is essential to protect the rights of the citizens.
>Whom'st'd'll've builds the roads?
The people who are going to use them will pay the road crews, and maintenance is provided by the toll money.
>Do you support drug use/other degenerate behaviour?
No, we strongly discourage it as it damages a society built on non-aggression. Most covenants would be built around family (to fill the void after the government is largely/completely gone), and family life is vulnerable to these socio-pathological behaviours. If degenerates want to form their own communities, they are welcome to choke on their own filth or clean up and become productive members of the society.
>Are you Jewish?
No, our Jews are better than their Jews. Few movements (apart from NatSocs, duh) have been accused of anti-Semitism as much as we have, and that's including our more moderate/mainstream figureheads, such as Ron Paul. We support Palestine over Israel (because it's their land, not because they're brown) and we strongly support cutting all foreign aid to Israel (and to pretty much everyone). The international financiers would be significantly set back by freeing the currency system and implementing an actual standard for money to prevent over-printing and inflation. Also we don't trade with our enemies, what the fuck.
>What will you do when governments take over you/reform?
Toss them out of helicopters again. Our crusade is eternal. Liberty or Death!

RECOMMENDED READING LIST:
ECONOMY
>The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
>A Treatise on Political Economy by Jean-Baptiste Say
>The Law by Fréderic Bastiat
>The Road to Serfdom by Friedrich August von Hayek
>The Economics and Ethics of Private Property by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
>Man, Economy, and State by Murray Rothbard
>Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
POLITICS
>Democracy - The God that Failed by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
>Second Treatise of Government by John Locke
>Anarchy, State and Utopia by Robert Nozick
>For a New Liberty by Murray Rothbard
>Against the State by Llewellyn Rockwell
>Reactionary Liberty by Robert Taylor
>What Must Be Done by Hans-Hermann Hoppe

MEDIA:
GOOD TIER
>Minarchy Memes on faceberg - sometimes posts edgy stuff
>Liberty Hangout on faceberg - adamant fighters against communism
>jasonstapleton.com - The Jason Stapleton Program - right-libertarian podcast
>youtube.com/user/ThatLibertarianT - That Guy T
GREAT TIER
>Hoppean Snake Memes on faceberg - the source of the snake memes we keep posting - keep up, nerd
>youtube.com/user/FreedomFighter631 - Chris Cantwell - host of the Radical Agenda
>youtube.com/channel/UCRr7mGBwURyRGM2BRPV3hNQ - Augustus Sol Invictus' ramblings and other content
>youtube.com/channel/UCIwnY7Ee4Kfn8g6tz9tjfzA - 1st Irregulars - former Cantwell's supporters, decided to go even further right
>1stirregulars.com - 1st Irregulars' main site
>youtube.com/user/stefbot - Stefan Molyneux
>tomwoods.com - Tom Woods's podcasts
INFORMATIVE TIER
>mises.org - Mises Institute
>cato.org - Cato Institute
>propertyandfreedom.org - Property and Freedom Society
>lewrockwell.com - Lew Rockwell

VIDEOS:
>Christopher Cantwell - How I started hanging out with Nazis - youtube.com/watch?v=2RdnvahTAnU
>Christopher Cantwell with Mike Enoch - youtube.com/watch?v=aSz_L1WZS7w
>Christopher Cantwell with That Guy T - youtube.com/watch?v=7QYL4w3V_mo
>Christopher Cantwell with Jared Howe - youtube.com/watch?v=szqxmnMfB8U
>Augustus Sol Invictus - Becoming a Reactionary - youtube.com/watch?v=HPQ9yh0gWoE
>Augustus Sol Invictus - The War on Terror - youtube.com/watch?v=wy2O7CPNmqI
>Hans-Hermann Hoppe - What Must Be Done - youtube.com/watch?v=d_ybi1MeC3c
>1st Irregulars - 1433: National Capitalism and the Correct View - youtube.com/watch?v=eVnDAa1LWpw
>That Guy T - The Case for Libertarian Fascism - youtube.com/watch?v=l2-jH1vFrW8

MUSIC:
>Eric July - AnCap Rap pt.1 - youtube.com/watch?v=pGuj-Z3PNg8
>Eric July - AnCap Rap pt.2 - youtube.com/watch?v=zqV4RXLX1Hc
>I Need a Pinochet - youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
>Ain't I Right - youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
>Metallica - Don't Tread On Me - youtube.com/watch?v=fh-TKJTCtnw
>Dixie's Land - youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
>Yankee Doodle - youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo
>Battle of New Orleans (if you counter-signal Jackson I swear on me mum I'll skullfuck you - plus it's a good song so fuck you) - youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
>Mi General Augusto Pinochet - youtube.com/watch?v=R9R4zPTpS9w
>Adios Mi General - youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
>Rhodesians Never Die - youtube.com/watch?v=r1J8F6YQjBg
>Hammer Of The Right - youtube.com/watch?v=5WzAFG0Wntc
>The Edgytarian Song (/lrg/'s anthem) - youtube.com/watch?v=3qX8B02NDHI

Chris Cantwell is a fucking joke though mate.

heya portubro

He's great at rants and actually knows what he's talking about in my opinion.

Sup Frenchbro. How is Henry de Lesquen doing? Has he banned negro music yet?

He was a total embarrassment on (what was it?) Colbert Show or something. Made it way too easy to make fun of him.

right now he is lowering the number of congoïds and burning the labour code
irl he has celebrated his 10 000 subscribers on youtube but he created a new twitter count because he got shoad
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DoZTzUQD8

LMAO

He even put in pepes and anime icons. top fucking kek, what a madman

I don't think CC has ever gone into a mainstream talkshow. You're not confusing him with Milo Yiannopoulos who went on Bill Maher?

...Those two could not be more different. And no, it was Colbert:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vQ5h8iWa0Q

No wait, not that one. He was definitely on one of them though, a load of the more gun-interested libertarians were pissed off cos he muzzle-swept someone during it.

This is annoying me now. Can't find it.

don't worry. but who cares what Colbert thinks about? His only audience are politically braindead adults. Who cares.

I agree, but a lot of libertarians are former leftists, myself included, and he really didn't help the cause.

Wassup Helicopter Bros? Who in the LRG crowd knows about the Dark Enlightenment/Neoreaction? Has anyone else gone "from Mises to Carlyle?" the Dark Enlightenment is essentially a mutation of libertarianism that stresses anti-egalitiarianism and sees ORDER as more important than LIBERTY, so it seems that right-wing libertarians would naturally be drawn to it. The thought leaders are Mencius Moldbug and Nick Land. The motto is "No Voice, Free Exit," and the plan is to run governments like joint stock corporations which compete for residents. I have included a link to the "Mises to Caryle" article and to the "Neoreactionary Canon," which contains all essential Dark Enlightenment writings. I would love to get a discussion going about this "post-libertarian" philosophy!

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2010/02/from-mises-to-carlyle-my-sick-journey.html

Neoreactionary Canon: jbboehr.github.io/NeoreactionaryCanon.epub/NeoreactionaryCanon.pdf

I appreciate these lrg generals... I'm starting to read again after being delusional of seeing left-libertarians destroy the west.

he is made of pure memetics

I know what it is and I've been dying to read more Moldbug and some of Land's cocaine-fueled writings.

>The motto is "No Voice, Free Exit," and the plan is to run governments like joint stock corporations which compete for residents.
I 1000000% percent agree with this. It's neo-monarchism or neo-cameralism or whatever you want to call it. I haven't gone from Mises to Carlyle, since I believe Hoppean libertarianism is the end-game, but NRx is totally compatible with it.

Unlike you Right-wing Libertarians, we Left-wing Libertarians actually have revolutions. Have fun LARPing about helicopters while your precious NAP forbids murder, autists.

Fuck your property

Bump for the best thread on Sup Forums
Cantwell is ourguy as fuck. What's your beef with him?

The nap Forbids murder, but not killing.

It prevents aggression. You can't kill us but we can kill you

Yes we can.

Modern Left-wing Libertarian revolutionary

but by trying to kill us we can kill you

This triggers the ancap

>we Left-wing Libertarians actually have revolutions
and they always fail unless they become totalitarian
*cough* Paris commune *cough*

It's perfectly within non aggression to kill commie scum like yourself. Ethics only apply to the ethical, of which you have admitted you are not.

>but we can kill you

you know self-defense is a thing right? You strike, and strike back harder

>one is legitimate the others isn't

This triggers the geofag. AnCap Landlords ftw.

>flag
there's literally one of you on this board
irish flag
every.single.time

he's dumb and an ethnonationalist
that's all the reason I need

Btw wassap portubro, me n slovakia were wondering when you'd show up again.

the second you get uppity we are merely engaging in self defense by splitting your skull with a rifle butt

Lol okay whatever.

So whomever finds it first gets to keep it forever regardless of whether they use it or not? And they are also allowed to profit off of state granted titles in land?

Why are ancaps for state granted privileges again?

I dont think you understand natural rights senpai
read pic related and educate yourself

Pathetic Bourgeois scum. What are you going to do, hire a private police force that all of the Capitalists have already bought and paid for?

Oh, I know! You'll voluntarily form a militia, right? Oh wait, no you won't because the Capitalists will have disarmed you already.....

>So whomever finds it first gets to keep it forever regardless of whether they use it or not?
what's the point of not using it ? you can build a house on it,a farm,a bunker owning land is very useful
>And they are also allowed to profit off of state granted titles in land?
never said that

>Oh wait, no you won't because the Capitalists will have disarmed you already....

>the democrats are capitalists now

Speak for yourself potatocuck. I'm well armed. What about yourself? Got some rocks to throw at the cops?

>Capitalists will have disarmed you already
>being disarmed in Ancapistan
>ever

waow lad

>tfw you're a frog so you can only have rifles and shotguns with a shitton of years to wait

being french and libertarian is suffering

>“One of these centuries,” said Danneskjöld, turning to them for a moment, “the brutes, private or public, who believe that they can rule their betters by force, will learn the lesson of what happens when brute force encounters mind and force.”

Get McNuked, you pathetic parasites

What do you lads do here?

>He think the Bourgeoisie won't just have more power to disarm him now that the politician middle man is out of the way of the big Corporations.

Circle jerk about roads.

>He doesn't realise large corporations are the best friend of large government

>thinks big corporations have the same power as the state
hahah potato

Yeah I do think that. They've got the cash, but we have the numbers and the guns.

Plus I'm sure the state currency will maintain it's value without the state.

>he thinks a workers union can't do the same

>no politician to disarm me as a central force of authority
>b-but you will still be disarmed somehow!

do you even read what you type

>politician middle man who passes anticompetitive legislation because big business bribes him is somehow in the way of big business

>Corporation A sends a McDeath Squad to take away muh guns
>At my door they are met by a squad of Police™ from Corporation B
>Corporation B realizes that by protecting me, they will keep my subscription and profit off it
>Corporation A realizes that disarming me isn't worth their money and their employees' lives
>Everyone goes their own way, no violence needed

>He thinks that even without Government large Corporations like Google, Microsoft, Apple, Sony and Walmart won't continue to dominate

Oh yeah? Who's going to use their alternatives? They have such a large market share for a reason

Nobody uses AVG search engine or Bing. It's all Google, fedoras.

You're just swapping State coercion for Corporate coercion. And you can't vote a sociopathic Corporate Executive out.

>They have such a large market share for a reason
Because they provide a good service? And if they cease to provide a good service they will no longer have a large market share?

>Nobody uses AVG search engine or Bing. It's all Google, fedoras.
Their.fucking.problems,also
>he unirocally believe in the too big to fail meme

>corporate coercion
>sociopathic CEOs
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRODUCT
DON'T BUY IT
>tfw i'm an ebil CEO and the worst I can do to take my sociopathy out on the world is make Windows 10 force updates when you've got 12 spreadsheets open

>you can't vote a sociopathic Corporate Executive out

wtf are you a cuck that believes in democracy?

we just stop giving him money if he goes bad and watch his business flop if he stops delivering the goods. He can't force us to give him money anymore unlike a state, no resources, no survival

Union leaders are regularly assassinated by Corporations in under-developed countries, and cartels regularly murder their opposition. What the fuck makes you think they wouldn't seize the opportunity to make your life a living hell?

Are you trying to tell me that the police force wouldn't be bought and paid for? The army?

Please. As Noam Chomsky said, the idea that a contract between a Bourgeois employer and his starving subject is voluntary is a sick joke.

>literally identifies as a libertarian while arguing for totalitarian controls of people's economic decisions.

>No resources
Except enough money to buy large shares in the market and enough influence to buy private militias. If you think Corporations don't have influence outside the domain of their market specialty you clearly haven't been paying attention to American politics

>Totalitarian control
No that's what you want. We Left-Libertarians want totally decentralised, non-hierarchical economic communes.

you mean the politics that involve the state?
>hurr durr cancer and the human body both exist together, so clearly we need to eradicate the human body as much aa the cancer
lefty logic

>slaving subject
This meme needs to die. You're not a "slave" to your employer just because you don't receive the full revenue from the product you make.
>“When you work in a modern factory, you are paid, not only for your labor, but for all the productive genius which has made that factory possible: for the work of the industrialist who built it, for the work of the investor who saved the money to risk on the untried and the new, for the work of the engineer who designed the machines of which you are pushing the levers, for the work of the inventor who created the product which you spend your time on making, for the work of the scientist who discovered the laws that went into the making of that product, for the work of the philosopher who taught men how to think and whom you spend your time denouncing.
>“The machine, the frozen form of a living intelligence, is the power that expands the potential of your life by raising the productivity of your time. If you worked as a blacksmith in the mystics’ Middle Ages, the whole of your earning capacity would consist of an iron bar produced by your hands in days and days of effort. How many tons of rail do you produce per day if you work for Hank Rearden [an industrialist who invents a new metal, if you haven't read Atlas Shrugged]? Would you dare to claim that the size of your pay check was created solely by your physical labor and that those rails were the product of your muscles? The standard of living of that blacksmith is all that your muscles are worth; the rest is a gift from Hank Rearden."
Also, the whole idea behind AnCap is that there isn't a single police, judiciary, army etc. that can be bought. If there's a market for the protection of the rights of workers, then some enterprising businessman will exploit it by providing such a service and profiting off it.

yeah and the way you get there is by murdering people who disagree with you
you even felatted the "revolution" faggotry
you're just a bloodthirsty tyrant with a fag accent

That's not the point. The point is that your argument that Corporations would have no ability to buy factors of aggression such as private police or militias goes against empirical reality.

>Union leaders are regularly assassinated

breaks the NAP, there will be consequences for this

>cartels regularly murder their opposition

cartels inherently break the NAP just by existing because they operate on violence, they will be the first to be thrown out of helicopters

>What the fuck makes you think they wouldn't seize the opportunity to make your life a living hell?

because I'm not a paranoid cuck who gets triggered at the thought that some people are more successful than them in business?

>Are you trying to tell me that the police force wouldn't be bought and paid for? The army?
>hurr private police and private militias are bad just because i say so

they're "bought" and "paid for" by the common people that fund them, meaning they're obliged to serve those people or they don't get funding

>As Noam Chomsky said, the idea that a contract between a Bourgeois employer and his starving subject is voluntary is a sick joke.

not an argument

>you clearly haven't been paying attention to American politics

oh yeah, american politics that have a STATE and CENTRAL GOVERNMENT in them to give these people SPECIAL FAVORS and PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT

you've just proved me right when you brought up US politics

You obviously don't understand our stance on taxation and land-ownership. Fuck off with your shitty ideology, geofag

>Regularly LARPs about murdering Leftists with helicopters
>Complains about others going on about revolution

You don't need the Capitalist exploiting you through theft of your surplus value in order to invest in the business which you operate. It's not like more money is added when it goes to the boss as was originally there when you produced said item.

Let the worker keep all of the revenue and decide for himself if he wants to invest in the business, with the workers controlling the means of production.

Why should I have to give my excess revenue value to the Capitalist? This is the exact same argument you Right Libertarians have against government with taxation, yet when it comes to private companies it's okay.

In AnCap, there's nothing to stop you having your communes - as long as everyone who signs up does so of their own free will. The difference is that in AnCap you will not be permitted to FORCE anyone to give up their labor or property to you - you will not be able to ENSLAVE the productive people.
Do you think the best, most intelligent, hardest working, most productive people will choose to join your communes and work to pay for your weed and vidya? Or will they choose to get a job in a business and earn a salary, or start their own business?
Your entire ideology is nothing but a thin veil for being able to put the true workers - industrialists, businessmen, doctors, engineers, scientists, anyone who aspires to something better - in chains to support YOUR OWN worthless existence. And then you have the gall to call US selfish.

Who is going to bring about these consequences?
Wolves don't care about "muh nap". They'll eat you without any moral permission.
I wish'd you'd all stop using "voluntary", "violence", "NAP" as arguments in themselves.

>breaks the NAP, there will be consequences for this

Consequences? Inflicted upon them by who? You do realise that in this society you've basically just created a private government, right? Do you think that these huge Corporations that curried favour with government will suddenly see their market value and share nosedive over night? No, they'll obviously find other ways to strangle competition, and if that means assassinating the competition don't think for a second these sociopaths would be above that. They do it all the time in third world countries.

>they're "bought" and "paid for" by the common people that fund them, meaning they're obliged to serve those people or they don't get funding

Hmm, who will these listen to:
>The man will millions/billions at his disposal
>The cucks with a half empty packet of chewing gum and $5

>not an argument

Yes, it is. It destroys your entire ideology of faux-voluntaryism.

there will be entire companies dedicated to putting down wolves, paid for by the people you are claiming will b e helpless

As if the Proletariat have an infinite amount of resources in comparison with the Bourgeoisie.

Delusional.

>Why should I have to give my excess revenue value to the Capitalist?
Because it was his work, his effort, his managerial expertise, his willingness to take risks, his mind, that created the factory that allows you to produce 100 times what you could produce on your own. If you yourself have the mind and the ambition to do what he did, there is nothing stopping you in a free market - and, in fact, many of the great industrialists of the economically free 19th century did in fact begin at the bottom and accomplish great productive feats by pure ability.
If you and a bunch of other workers think you can do what he did, there is nothing stopping you from saving up collectively and doing it. However, you can't lay claim to the profits and the capital that you, yourself, in fact, in reality, DID NOT produce - regardless of any little ideas you might have about whether you 'could' have done it.

Enjoy you mass democratic dictatorship.

What makes you think other "proletariat" will give a shit about respecting your "personal property"?

>Consequences? Inflicted upon them by who?

privative courts nigga

>You do realise that in this society you've basically just created a private government, right?

yes, private, voluntary government, now you're getting it

>Do you think that these huge Corporations that curried favour with government will suddenly see their market value and share nosedive over night?

are you assuming that it will nosedive? The successful businesses will continue t prosper as always

>No, they'll obviously find other ways to strangle competition,

and they do that by making a better and more appealing product than them

>if that means assassinating the competition don't think for a second these sociopaths would be above that.

yeah which is more likely: assassinating someone, breaking the NAP, incurring all the consequences OR just use that time and money to develop a better product instead

hmmmm

>They do it all the time in third world countries.

because government lets them get away with it

>Yes, it is. It destroys your entire ideology of faux-voluntaryism.

nice non-argument, faggot

wait hold on a minute, you're that left-libertarian from yesterday who made that shitty left-libertarian thread that got absolutely shat on by everyone right? holy shit lmfao

>Why should I have to give my excess revenue value to the Capitalist?
If this were not permitted, owners of capital would have no reason to invest and the economy would be crippled.
>exploiting you through theft
Moralistic framing just obscures the reality. Without that "theft" nobody will invest. You will be conquered by those with stronger economies.
>Let the worker keep all of the revenue and decide for himself if he wants to invest in the business, with the workers controlling the means of production.
Workers won't be able to run the business well democratically. If labor is necessary for ownership, your firm is not going to obtain capital investment. Companies without the restrictive ethic will recieve investment and beat you.
>This is the exact same argument you Right Libertarians have against government with taxation, yet when it comes to private companies it's okay.
You are right, and they are wrong to make that argument. There needs to be an incentive for the creators of the market commons and enforcers of the market norms to do their work, and fund future work. That is taxation.

Let me just rephrase your argument

>Why should I have to give taxes to the Government official?
Because it's for the common good, it's for the upkeep of the roads and infrastructure and society. It's because of him that you have police to protect you and regulations to ensure your food is safe to eat. If you yourself have the mind and the ambition to do all that, there's nothing stopping you from becoming a government official in a liberal Democracy-and, in fact, many great people did in fact begin at the bottom and become government officials through hard fought elections.
If you and a bunch of other Voluntaryists think you can live in a society without taxation, there is nothing stopping you from saving up collectively and moving to a nation with no taxation. However, you can't lay claim to the profits that go towards the upkeep of the things you use every single day-regardless of any little ideas you might have about whether you 'could' have done it.

See? It's the same argument. Just change a few words. But when it's one thing it's bad and when it's another thing it's good.

Be consistent like us Left Anarchists and condemn both taxation AND profit.

private courts, private police, and of course, private militias can all incur consequences on those that break the NAP

>stop using the NAP as an argument

why? the NAP is the argument. Non-Aggression Principle, no violence outside self-defense. Initiate the use of force outside self-defense, and consequences are there. You're freedom government (who has a monopoly on consequence-free violence), but not consequences

What makes you think anyone in your class or any other class will give a shit about your "private property"?

>muh proletariat

listen kid the world isn't black and white, these "proletariat" CAN be the "bourgeois" and the "bourgeois" CAN degrade themselves into being "proletariats" because these labels are just self-imposed Marx meme labels

because if my private property isn't respected, then THEIR private property is not to be respected either. That's how it works

They won't. I don't expect them to care.unless I create value for them. now please answer my question without another question.

Why will the "proletariat" not steal or destroy your personal property? why do you think they will play nice just because you share the same social class?

Sure, it can happen, but there will always be Bourgeoisie and Proletariat until class is abolished.

They can also defect and plunder you.
NAP is not an argument. It is an ethic you wish to enforce. You can so it three ways: moralism and deceit, violence, making trade more profitable than war

Class will never be abolished, unless everyone dies. Hierarchy is inherent to life.

>until class is abolished.
not gonna happen. ever.

Equality is the worst philosophy. only in chains or in death will all of mankind be equal.

This same argument can apply to any system. What reason do they have to respect it now? Well, the fact that they're not thieves in general is one. My neighbours are not thieves. Another is because they know they will be punished if it's found that they did steal my property.

>there will always be Bourgeoisie and Proletariat unless everyone is equally enslaved

fixed that for you

If they defect, then the non-rogue private militias will seek to neutralize the common threat that does not respect Non-Aggression and are clear threats to themselves by extension

It's not completely an ethic, it is in many ways a practical application on rational courses of action

Philosophy, m8
We can have civilization only to the extent that people do not desire the unearned - i.e. they realize that to live as a thief, a beggar, a thug, or any other kind of parasite is MORALLY WRONG - i.e. is not in their real self-interest. To some extent, this is true of advanced societies today. If everyone simply desired and took whatever they wanted, regardless of whether they had earned it, we would be in a Hobbesian state of nature and trying to gouge each other's eyes out for the protein. There is no such thing as a civilization of savages, thugs and thieves, and could never be under ANY political system. Civilization can exist only on the basis of PRODUCERS: traders, businessmen, practical thinkers, honest workers. And producers have too much self-esteem to sink to thievery.

...Well, philosophy and McNukes.

Since ancaps don't share that pathology with the real anarchists, they should just drop the "an".

Not rigid hierarchy, though.
You're assuming human nature is biological and not formed by environment and society.

>implying human nature isn't biological
>Implying humans don't have volition to choose their actions in life
What is 'the bell curve' and what is 'Aristotle' for $2000, Alex?