How do you justify being a Christian and a White Nationalist at the same time, pol?

How do you justify being a Christian and a White Nationalist at the same time, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzBlpFSfUOM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just do it

I don't think anyone does, all the guys I know are atheist.

Race mixing is DEGENERATE.

Because (((anyone))) who's goes to a synagogue and throws all of the shekels on the ground is pretty honorary senpai

Jesus was white

But the bible supports race mixing

Pretty easily.

How did St Joan justify being a Christian and French?

The bible is a fantasy story for retards.

By not using logic , but emotions

What do Jews have to gain by being anti-christian? Christians are the one demographic that supports Israel the most

Other than Judaism which is the religion of a single people, Christianity is international. The focus of Jesus is also not his nationality as a Hebrew Jew, it is of him being the son of god, and sacrificing himself not for one people, but for all of humanity.

Furthermore, Jesus teachings funnily aren´t really central for Christianity, it is the interpretation of the Evangelists and above all St. Paul, who formed it from a jewish sect to an ideological religion.

Also, you got to consider that atleast catholicism was morphed over hundred of years by europeans, so you can call it our own, even if you ignore the synthesis with pagan religion that took place in catholicism while it spread over europe.

REEEEEEEEEE ANCIENT ISRAELITES WUZ NORDIC WHITES AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've a hard time justifying justifying everything I do to myself while everyone else can just act retarded and nobody bats an eye.

Are you euphoric my friend?

Ethnos needs Logos. If you take away ethnic survivalism from God, you are no better than a Jew.

im not a christian

>jewish laws

You clearly haven't read Numbers 25:6-8 then.

wtf i hate bible now

Pic related is the actual face of Jesus Christ.

And to answer your question, the origin of a religion is of no importance. I don't see you telling Zen Buddhist they are pooinloos worshipers. The only problem a white nationalist could have with the Christian religion is that it is meant as a universal religion. Which means two problems for white-nationalist:
a)Whites aren't the chosen people, there is no chosen people. Something an ethno-nationalist could live with but is more complicated for white supremacists.
b)universalism is a great mindset for an expanding culture (imperialistic in nature) but a blight for a retracting culture (spreading its cheeks to barbarians because YOLO).

Still, if all Western people tried to live in accordance to the Christian ideal, the world would be a lot less fucked up.

Jesus was British.

Why do people even care about the bible when everyone seems to have a different but correct view at the same time.

Serious question. Can't we just agree that the bible is literally a rorschach test for people afraid of death.

God is not a jew.

And what does that have to do with marriage?

"St. Paul referred to the broader meaning of these laws against hybridization, and against yoking an ox and an ass to a plow (Deut. 22:10), in II Corinthians 6:14. . . . Unequal yoking plainly means mixed marriages between believers and unbelievers and is clearly forbidden. But Deuteronomy 22:10 not only forbids unequal religious yoking by inference, and as a case law, but also unequal yoking generally. This means that an unequal marriage between believers or between unbelievers is wrong. Man was created in the image of God (Gen. 1:26), and woman in the reflected image of God in man, and from man (I Cor. 11:1-12; Gen. 2:18, 21-23). “Helpmeet” means a reflection or mirror, an image of man, indicating that a woman must have something religiously and culturally in common with her husband. The burden of the law is thus against inter-religious, inter-racial, and inter-cultural marriages, in that they normally go against the very community which marriage is designed to establish."

>tanakh
>christian

FFS christfags are crypto jews at this point.

Wtf are you quoting?

Real Christendom is not jewry. It's a rejection of the kike ideology if anything! Loving thyself and thy neighbor is a concept the jews can't handle or justify. The generosity of christians is antithetical to the practices of jews. There's more to it, but you need to read the bible for context. Don't take it all literally
The reason the jew still fights and cries out and gnashes his teeth is because he has failed. His ancestors were the promised people in the promised land, and they were such dysfunctional retards that they lost their holy favor time and time again. Your modern jew uses their semitism as a fog to disguise the mass of anguish and self-loathinf they feel for being failures. Besides, the ethnic jews were dispersed and intermarried enough to the point of losing their special status on their own, regardless of their prior transgressions.

tldr yews are extremely buttmad and therefor project that onto every other race through usury (banking), deception (media), and guilt tripping (muh six goronomillion, we dindu nuffin, remember when Nebuchadnezzar II kicked us out of the holy land?????)

I don't. Christians are insane and white nationalists are retarded.

>Basing Jesus' appearance on the dirty arabs that control the land now, rather than the Aryans who were there before.

Same propaganda as we wuz kangz and shiiit.

/sage

I am not a white nationalist see
I do support weeding out inferior genetic traits. I beleive that all humans were created with equal dignity by God and eugenic policies protect that equal dignity I love every person God created but for the sake of their children I do not want them to have children that might be disenfranchised of their dignity by society

Jews are whites you fucking idiot.

Nations change, faggot

The bible forbids race mixing, and any form of miscegenation, but your not gonna go to hell because of it, its like divorce, its looked down upon.

the only accurate depiction of Jesus is pic related and you still can't tell.

also i do t care if he isnt white.

5th book of moses
7:3

"either shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 7:4 For he will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of Jehovah be kindled against you, and he will destroy thee quickly."

>Using art first painted centuries after Jesus died, art made by people who never had any contact with him and only heard of his stories from pilgrims.
You're a special kind of retard

theyre not big into logic obv

it doesn't support it or talk against it

but muh evolution isn't?

Not hard to do.

1. Being white and wanting your country to maintain its culture and identity is not "anti-christian" any more than anyone else wanting to maintain culture and identity.

2. American Christians are the most charitable people on earth. Maintaining a system that allows us to be charitable is not "antichristian".

2b. The US wields enormous power, and the thought of a third-world society holding that power should frighten everyone.

Race mixing is an abomination

youtube.com/watch?v=IzBlpFSfUOM

>people who create anti-Christian threads

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple.
Literally the SJW movement

> 4 people and 2 events makes up 3 billik people
k

Christianity was literally founded by a Jew who you consider God!!!!!!!!!

it's got nothing to do with jesus being brown, but with the fact that the bible strictly forbids judging and isolating yourself from other christians who are over a different race/ethnicity. racism towards other christians is against the words of the lord.

you can't be a christian and be racist, you're just appropriating HIS words then, which will bring upon you punishment.

By not falling for the Jewish lie that Arabs always lived throughout the entire middle East and didn't just invade and rape the entire region into brown oblivion after Mohammed

t. shlomo

I don't think being a white nationalist, mean you can't learn anything from shitskins.
Take Jesus' teachings, not his skin color.
It's like Algorithm or Algebra, they were created by a shitskin Al-khawarsmi, A persian, but ignoring his work make you a literal white nigger.

Easy. My empathy and charity are for human beings, aka whites and honorary aryans. Everyone else is a weed in my garden.

Then why did the jews have Pontius Pilate crucify jesus?

>inb4 mah rebellion

yeah okay like 1 roman auxiliary couldn't handle that.

>not realizing that Christ BTFO the electro-crypto kikes of his day

you leafposters get dumber every year

Yes, explicitly stating that Jews are not the master race, thanks for superimposing that on a Jewish propaganda picture as if the two have any relation to one another

read Rev 2:9 and Rev 3:9

Jews are not white. Just go and talk to journalist
from Israel

>yeah okay like 1 roman auxiliary couldn't handle that.
no.

>christians
>posting pictures of hitler

>art made by people who never had any contact with him and only heard of his stories from pilgrims.
It's based on the shroud of Turin. But yeah, we should trust a doc made by Jews (who aren't partial about Jesus at all, amirite?) with a (((scientific))) method consisting in:
>well an average guy living in that era in that place would look like this
>therefore Jesus should have look like this

>we can't post memes

not hitler memes

>Xtianity is Jewish, my humanities professor Dr. Shekelstein told me so
>Man, I am smart

Name a religion that pushes degeneracy and leftism more than atheism

Nope

youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

keep deluding yourself lmao
ashkenazi only became white through racemixing, the israelites were middle eastern SEMITES
thats not against race mixing thats against interfaith marriage
and it's funny how you like to cherry pick whatever you like from the OT but once someone asks if you eat pork or kill apostates you go all "hurr durr muh new covenant"

136 common era
>pic unrelated
This was around 33 A.D

Judea was completely within Romes dominion

at best you have a contradiction

This poem was written by Adolf Hitler in 1915, while he was fighting in World War I.

I often go on bitter nights
To Wodan’s oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union –
The moonlight showing me the runic spell
And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel – but instead of going into combat,
They solidify into stalagmites.
Thus the wrong ones separate from the genuine ones –
I reach into a nest of words
Then give to the good and fair
With my formula blessings and prosperity.

>at best you have a contradiction
At worst you're a Jew

yeah but a revolt in judea wasn't an easily handled business like you were implying, Pilate was right in being worried

fuck off Tyrone

>(((white nationalist)))
White isn't a nation.

But he was a just and fair man from my understanding, regardless it does not change the fact the jews persecuted and prosecuted him, and turned him to the roman authorities,and we all know that jews work together

see

>doesn't realize that was 2000 years ago when people would hate you for following Jesus

please atop being a retard

Good god that's the most misrepresented verse i've seen in my life

maybe you should go on biblehub and find out who are these "you" and "them" in that verse, retard.

>american edjucayshun

>"European mudhuts>african mudhuts. Fuck those massive Jooish cathedrals and pioneering works of art, literature and knowledge"

It's impossible. The very notion of glorifying a foreign, semitic cult which unfortunately took hold of Europe and plunged it into a centuries-lasting dark age of uncultured, barbarous religious oppression is diametrically opposed to the idea of ethnonationalism - not to mention the inherently universalist egalitarian message of said abrahamic desert cult.

It is interesting to note that Europe's high culture instantly began to blossom again as soon as our ancestors managed to loosen and eventually throw off the shackles of the vengeful and tyrannical semitic god, only to wither and decline once more now that we have again embraced the jews as our spiritual guides; their egalitarian fanaticism as our dogma.

We will never be free and healthy and safe from our self-destructive tendencies as long as we refuse to once and for all cast away and banish the semitic mind-plague which has infected our collective consciousness since the days of the declining Roman Empire.

His face doesn't change anything he said. You accept it or not.

God is our father, and we are brothers.

Christcucks are worse than jews at this point

Hitler was supportive of Christianity in public, but he was hostile to it in private.

well I am a pre-WW2 Polish/Lithuanian jew descended from kohenim so I beg to differ with you.

>Christcucks are worse than Albanians
ftfy

>what is Jesus Christ threw Jews out of the temple for being disgusting lying thieves and you're a retarded Jew throwing around a lot of words without really saying anything and obviously been studying Pilpul

>people there are brown today so they must've been brown before

In those days that region was heavily greek and on the aryan trade route to the east.
So if jesus was a random guy, prolly a 50/50 chance of being tanned white.
But Jesus was a descendant of noah who's generally described as white (abnormally so), he's most likely white.

not that it matters

my girlfriend is a lebanese christian who looks pretty damn white, if not slightly asiatic (more like a nord than a fin tho)

low sample rate, my niggers

thats exactly how a middle aged semite would look like. He looks more arab or mizrahi than anything else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleansing_of_the_Temple

>Lewding Christ-chan
DELET